help with planning my first cycle

scienceboy

Awards
hi guys,

i want to do my first cycle, im gonna go with testosterone enanthenate as opposed to sustanon because of the steady release. some people are saying its good front load with test prop on that cycle too. and there are cycles out there that use a kind of a pyramid for dosing

i got 14 amp of testoviron 250 and 2 amps of virormone 250 along with 60 x 20mg nolvadex. i was thinking maybe 250 mg a week of test e because im new to this and im not sure how am gonna respond to it...is it really gonna matter all that much? yah im, just really confused now and need someone to help me out

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should have had these answers before you got the gear. how about just shipping it out to me? haha i kid i kid. you should start out with more to frontload but 250mg a week seems low, kind of a waste. How much do you weigh?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Run the the test E at 500mg/week, splitting it up into 2 doses and your good to go.

tattoopierced1

I would also try and run the test e at 500mg weekly split into 2 doses.

scienceboy

Awards
I weight 204 @ 13%bf. i've been training for about 6 years.

i was thinking of doing 250 mg of test pro on days 0 and 4 and start test e at the same time but but the first two weeks @ 500 then drop down to 250. im sitting infront of the computer drawing charts to see how i can get the steadest release... i want it to be perfect, im just starting this stuff i don't know how much is too much or how much is too little.

the reason for test e is its suppose to be great for steady release and since its my first cycle of injectibles i dont want to over do it. i dont want to get too big, like 10-15 lbs after PCT and water loss is what im aiming for ( too ambitious for this cycle??)

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
My first cycle was:

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

I was about the same size as you and I gained about 20 pounds and did not get too big. I would keep the test at 500mg a week. You will not see much off 250 but that is up to you.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was:

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

I was about the same size as you and I gained about 20 pounds and did not get too big. I would keep the test at 500mg a week. You will not see much off 250 but that is up to you.

sounds like a solid first cycle...have you bulked using deca yet?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would go with 500mg a week no need to frontload on your first cycle imo get used to pinning first before trying to do to many a week. I wouldn't pyramid that is a pretty old method of thinking with the correct PCT it is not needed as much. It looks like you have enough to run 500mg wk/9 wks. If i was to jumpstart anything i would use dbol weeks 1-4

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking of the concept of starting on 250 or 300 mgs/week for the first cycle with a buddy of mine. (Juggernaut333)

Seems as you always would like to take the least dose as possible - right?
And if this is your true first cycle - receptors will be "fresh". So - why not try a lower dose to see how you respond?

Got another buddy that took 'var at a lower dose (I forget what - but it was lower than the recommended) and responded great. He's convinced at starting lower - going to do a Enan cycle at 300 mgs/week for his next one.

Anyway - just some thoughts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 13
Doorkicker Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 23