Prop & Low Dose Deca For a Cut

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently doing prop and a low dose deca for my joints for a cut. I was wondering if it would be a waste of juice if I were to continue doing my CKD seeing how you need lot's of protein on juice and CKD requires lower protein to keep you in ketosis. My Deca is at 250 mg/week just to keep my joints lubricated, and my prop is at 50 mg/EOD for week 1-2, 75mg/EOD for weeks 3-4, 100mg/EOD for weeks 5-6, and back down to 75mg/EOD for weeks 7-8. Just wondering what would be best for me. Any help would be appreciated!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those are both low doses IMO...if i am gonna stick EOD i'm gonna use at least 500mg/wk, but that's me. you're barely surpassing your natural test level, and you're shutting yourself down....

anyway, CKD is fine, preferred even, on juice. they work great together for fat loss and muscle sparing.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but I'm getting a total of about 450-650 total testosterone from the 2 after the first week, your body only produces around 250/week right?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree with same_old.

But to get this straight, you are running both Test Prop and Nandrolone Decanoate for 8 weeks? Deca should be ran longer than that, even at a therapeutic dose.... what you should have done is paired Test Prop and NPP. JMHO.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but I'm getting a total of about 450-650 total testosterone from the 2 after the first week, your body only produces around 250/week right?
dude what are you talking about? even your max dose, 100mg EOD is only 350mg/week or 280mg of actual hormone - barely more than you make on your own. you'll be shut down by week 3.

50mg EOD is just plain ridiculous. that's barely an HRT dose.