TST/Trn/PMAX 4 weeker...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Running all of the above mentioned at 3 pills/ed for four weeks starting in about 7 days. Hepatoxicity not a big concern, and have all my pretection supps in stock. Anyone done a similar stack? Anyone have any input?

:bb:

I will keep a log if there is interest in it.......

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 pills each or one pill each total 3?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 of each...30 mg pMAX, 6MG TST, AND I AM NOT SURE ON THE MG dosage of trn....but 3 pills i was told would be good.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a pretty heavy stack, have you ran any of these solo before? Stacking 3 compounds, I would start off with low doses and see how you react, then increase if all is well. Sounds like a bit of overkill though.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have not run the tren/tst stack before. I was thinking of doing a split 6 weeker instead. 3 of tst/trn and then 3 of PP.....what do you think?

12many

Awards
DO I sense some sarcasm maybe?
Not at all. I"ve had great luck @ 6mg/day. Poll the rest of the people and see what happened to them. I don't bother to log anymore; I gave that up as of yesterday. Too many idiots who cannot accept a doctor's answer for truth. They have to antagonize, so they lost my valuable log. Best of luck to ya on u'r endeavor.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, that's why I would say it would be wise to start low, see how you react then increase. If you start out high and your one of the unlucky ones to get the worst of the sides it could make a great cycle into a really horrible cycle

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree. The mix worked for me but the TRN produced bad insomnia for me. Starting low is good advice. I ran the PP first being the wetter of the compounds, with the drier finish of the Tst/Trn combo, but that is JMO.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took my TRN 6 mg ED. Started taking first dose at 5 am. 2nd Dose at Noon. Third Dose at 5 or so. It's in my log at the times. I believe higher calories feeds the insomnia. I try to cut off the calories before 9 pm. Then I go hypoglycemic and fall asleep. Wake up cut. It's nice. Take a look at my thread.
I'm thinking of starting up a... TST/TRN/Zol/Halo/PP low dosing the PP at 10 maybe split at 5. and Halo @ the usual 50 ed. trn tst and zol at the 3 pills ed.
Yes 2 orals. Yes Hepatoxic. Yes Yes yes I know. Okay. Okay. Okay.
There.

Edit - I'd be really interested in this Log.

12many

Awards
I took my TRN 6 mg ED. Started taking first dose at 5 am. 2nd Dose at Noon. Third Dose at 5 or so. It's in my log at the times. I believe higher calories feeds the insomnia. I try to cut off the calories before 9 pm. Then I go hypoglycemic and fall asleep. Wake up cut. It's nice. Take a look at my thread.
I'm thinking of starting up a... TST/TRN/Zol/Halo/PP low dosing the PP at 10 maybe split at 5. and Halo @ the usual 50 ed. trn tst and zol at the 3 pills ed.
Yes 2 orals. Yes Hepatoxic. Yes Yes yes I know. Okay. Okay. Okay.
There.

Edit - I'd be really interested in this Log.
Ripped,
You were really decent when you posted in my HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL log, so I'll tell you this: I would highly suggest not doing what you've proposed. I'm doing very well to this point, but I think that most may have different effects to this point. As always, do as you like, but I'm just helping a bro out. I'm highly amazed that 6mg/day of MTRN & MTST have done nothing thus far but give me a couple of zits. However, mising the HMAX with PMAX and throwing this in the bunch...is like base jumping without a rope! Proceed with caution, my friend.
12many

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ripped,
You were really decent when you posted in my HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL log, so I'll tell you this: I would highly suggest not doing what you've proposed. I'm doing very well to this point, but I think that most may have different effects to this point. As always, do as you like, but I'm just helping a bro out. I'm highly amazed that 6mg/day of MTRN & MTST have done nothing thus far but give me a couple of zits. However, mising the HMAX with PMAX and throwing this in the bunch...is like base jumping without a rope! Proceed with caution, my friend.
12many
I know it's quite a jump. Normally I won't prepare a cycle this large and more is not always best. But I'm rolling around in my head. I may just wind up with TRN/TST/HMax and save the Phera to stack later with Zol perhaps.

Also, to your log I was interested in it as well. It's sorrowful that you've stopped it. Truly, in order for the forum to exist in the greatest state, all participating members should be more helpful and less roid rage. Plus with more patience and explainations. I understand the Got Search Procedure, however, for some things it's often hard to discover them with search and some problems are so intricate a simple search wouldn't solve them. Often other experienced users on this forum could help a new user very quickly and provide great information for them to continue on with their own physical/mental growth to later become a productive member of AM to continue helping others as well. We all started off knowing nothing.

12many

Awards
I know it's quite a jump. Normally I won't prepare a cycle this large and more is not always best. But I'm rolling around in my head. I may just wind up with TRN/TST/HMax and save the Phera to stack later with Zol perhaps.

Also, to your log I was interested in it as well. It's sorrowful that you've stopped it. Truly, in order for the forum to exist in the greatest state, all participating members should be more helpful and less roid rage. Plus with more patience and explainations. I understand the Got Search Procedure, however, for some things it's often hard to discover them with search and some problems are so intricate a simple search wouldn't solve them. Often other experienced users on this forum could help a new user very quickly and provide great information for them to continue on with their own physical/mental growth to later become a productive member of AM to continue helping others as well. We all started off knowing nothing.
Feel free to stay in contact with me regarding my cycle. I have only stopped logging it on AM due to the bullsh1t that was already starting early on. The whole log was getting contaminated by idiots who couldn't accept that there is a person walking the streets at 4% bf. They totally disregarded the fact that I had ran 10miles/day for 5 to 6 days/wk for YEARS, been doing martial arts (3 of them) two to three times/week, cycling, and working out all at the same time. And NO, I am NOT by any means a rack of bones. Instead, I'm muscle/bone on a small-medium frame.

Sorry for them, but you can feel free to PM me, if you want to know how things are going. Day 4 of 6mg/day of MTRN and MTST with no sides whatsoever. BP 121/70 as of last night. Feeling great.
12many

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feel free to stay in contact with me regarding my cycle. I have only stopped logging it on AM due to the bullsh1t that was already starting early on. The whole log was getting contaminated by idiots who couldn't accept that there is a person walking the streets at 4% bf. They totally disregarded the fact that I had ran 10miles/day for 5 to 6 days/wk for YEARS, been doing martial arts (3 of them) two to three times/week, cycling, and working out all at the same time. And NO, I am NOT by any means a rack of bones. Instead, I'm muscle/bone on a small-medium frame.

Sorry for them, but you can feel free to PM me, if you want to know how things are going. Day 4 of 6mg/day of MTRN and MTST with no sides whatsoever. BP 121/70 as of last night. Feeling great.
12many
This is very interesting as I was under the impression that Halo would cause run pumps that were too painful. Which Is why I stopped taking it. But since this can put on mass and still not cause such cardio problems it would be really great for looking into as a future cycle. How are your lbm gains going? My libido seems not dead but not exactly insane as it once was before superdrol. Many cannot believe that 4%bf is achievable as a day to day thing. I've kept my 10% or so fairly stable and If I wanted to I could probably attain a lower BF % and keep it. It's just a commitment issue.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not at all. I"ve had great luck @ 6mg/day. Poll the rest of the people and see what happened to them. I don't bother to log anymore; I gave that up as of yesterday. Too many idiots who cannot accept a doctor's answer for truth. They have to antagonize, so they lost my valuable log. Best of luck to ya on u'r endeavor.

KJ my only advice would be to start at slow and see if it works. Everybody is completly different people will say 4mg trn 20 mg s-drol 20mg pp etc. I myself can not tolerate 6mg of trn But i can run 30mg of s-drol or pp no problems while most on here wouldn't think of running 30mg s-drol but hey it agrees with me. 6mg trn agrees with 12many once again everybody is different it's your cycle run it how you get the best results.. MY body just hands them better. so try 4mg not getting results go to 6 sides kick in drop back down. I am always ready to adjust during a cycle I won't stick with a dosage if it's not doing it for me.

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
KJ my only advice would be to start at slow and see if it works. Everybody is completly different people will say 4mg trn 20 mg s-drol 20mg pp etc. I myself can not tolerate 6mg of trn But i can run 30mg of s-drol or pp no problems while most on here wouldn't think of running 30mg s-drol but hey it agrees with me. 6mg trn agrees with 12many once again everybody is different it's your cycle run it how you get the best results.. MY body just hands them better. so try 4mg not getting results go to 6 sides kick in drop back down. I am always ready to adjust during a cycle I won't stick with a dosage if it's not doing it for me.
I started and stopped pretty quickly with a Tst/trn/4-ad trans. cycle-was taking all support supps and BP was really effected-I was using Cycle support....once I realized BP was rising I ordered twin lab's C12 peptide. I Did better and then strained my neck. I stopped due to the strain.

I was taking 4mg trn, 2mg tst, and 400mg of 4-ad ED. I had to drop the 4ad and take the trn down to 2mg ED. Start lower.

My plan is to lean out a bit and then start again. I'm 5'11" 230 and 20% BF, thought I could handle a little more due to size but I was def. sensitive. I Will also front load support supps so hopefully I don't take such a beating. Good Luck

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I predict that you have horrible blood pressure issues within 10 days of starting the cycle.

TRN at 6mg by itself could cause this as could PMAX at 20mgs/day by itself. combining 3 is not smart IMO.

If I were you Id either opt for a 4 week Pmax cycle or a 4week TRN/TST

S

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am enjoying this thread. Open minds is what should prevail. We all need to find our limits and thresholds. Either via a Dr.(preferably)/Health Professional and or ongoing personal education. It is essential that one be aware of all sides, plus or minus. Make educated decisions. Safety is a relative and personal issue. I agree we need to exchange our knowledge as it is the only research available for some. If we do not share then we leave them to wander for it, we are never aware of their pc prowess so keep it simple. If you don't wish to contribute with answers why be negative? Why not give some and point them in a direction for more? I grow tired of "GOT SEARCH" Let's feed the enthusiasm of a newbie or help the technicaly challenged with help and advice. Putting them off or demeaning them produces the opposite. I applaud you for going public with your proposed cycle and creating the intelligent exchange of ideas. Shame on those that are negative, do we let them win by backing out, I say NO. Let us that care step forward and be an example as well. We shall not be self righteous but dilligent in our free exchange of ideas and information. Let's let our minds become anabolic as well. Grow....

As for TRN and BP I also say watch it close, it jacked mine. Be aware of the risks and choose wisely.

Press ON...

12many

Awards
Day 13: HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL

HMAX: 50mg/day
MTRN: 6mg/day
MTST: 6mg/day
MZOL: 150mg/day

BP: 115/65
Weight: +8.5lbs
Sleep: perfect
Endurance: ++++
Strength: ++
Sides: ZERO (oh wait, 2 zits)
Libido: +++

Tread lightly with the MTRN, many don't have good luck with it at all.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am enjoying this thread. Open minds is what should prevail. We all need to find our limits and thresholds. Either via a Dr.(preferably)/Health Professional and or ongoing personal education. It is essential that one be aware of all sides, plus or minus. Make educated decisions. Safety is a relative and personal issue. I agree we need to exchange our knowledge as it is the only research available for some. If we do not share then we leave them to wander for it, we are never aware of their pc prowess so keep it simple. If you don't wish to contribute with answers why be negative? Why not give some and point them in a direction for more? I grow tired of "GOT SEARCH" Let's feed the enthusiasm of a newbie or help the technicaly challenged with help and advice. Putting them off or demeaning them produces the opposite. I applaud you for going public with your proposed cycle and creating the intelligent exchange of ideas. Shame on those that are negative, do we let them win by backing out, I say NO. Let us that care step forward and be an example as well. We shall not be self righteous but dilligent in our free exchange of ideas and information. Let's let our minds become anabolic as well. Grow....

As for TRN and BP I also say watch it close, it jacked mine. Be aware of the risks and choose wisely.

Press ON...
I totally agree with smoky and 12many and it is exactly what I was trying to get at your body is going to react different to different compounds. Like i said many people on here would say at my weight 30mg of s-drol is not needed but that is what works for me. 6mg of trn is working good for 12many so who am i to tell him it's bad his body is not mine. Just keep track of sides and on a cycle like that make sure you are going to get before and after blood work to be safe. i'll tell you i've run fina and halo together Halostein not halodrol with a jump of 75mg dbol and come out fine. It took a while to get everything back to normal but I doubt 95% of people on here wouldn't say that stack is crazy and for me it was typical.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRN is working quite well for me. My blood pressure is low and I feel great. One of the best cycles I've ever run. I suspect TST to be a main culprit of higher blood pressure, but I haven't run it. (just from what I've read from others running TST, bloat, blood pressure, pumps) 12many however seems to have no problem with it. Perhaps it is a physical condition/cardiovascular issue. I.e. the leaner and more endurance inclined you are perhaps the better the resistance to bad sides.

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps it is a physical condition/cardiovascular issue. I.e. the leaner and more endurance inclined you are perhaps the better the resistance to bad sides.
This makes total sense to me. This is why I'm going to lean out a bit and then try again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12many how is the 150mg of zol treating your joints I know you do martial arts like myself and I had trouble with winny drying my joints are you feeling any of that with the zol?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Umm i guess we kind of hijacked this thread but KJ have you started this yet??? just wondering haven't heard from you

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed as I'd like to hear about this log. And I'd also like to see what 12many is experiencing with his shins pumping up if anything at all.

12many

Awards
12many how is the 150mg of zol treating your joints I know you do martial arts like myself and I had trouble with winny drying my joints are you feeling any of that with the zol?
RIPPED/Mixedup, I have absolutely ZERO pain HONESTLY. I have not felt one bit of pain yet, and I've been doing martial arts and jogged 5+ miles 3 times this week. My overall feeling is one of "well being". Sleep is GREAT!!! Today is Day 14, and everything is as well as it was on Day 1.

In regards to the MTST, I'm not real sure how valuable it is in this overall stack of "goods" that I'm taking. I wondered this as well when I did an ALRI M-TRN/Prostan cycle several months back. Anyway, as a mad scientist, I am ready to experiment more (see below)

I've nearly attained my 6-week goal of 10lbs of LBM. By day 16 or 17, I will have succeeded.

Now, on to the interesting stuff. Beginning tomorrow, Day 15 of this cycle and also the beginning of wk 3, some things are going to change. I'm going to do what I said before that I would not do ;), imagine that, huh.

Modified cycle w/dosage amounts & dosage times:
a. HMAX: 25mg/day (dosed morn)
b. MTRN: 4mg/day (start @ 4mg dosed morn & pre-wo but may go to 6mg if sides from item "e" don't occur)
c. MTST: dropped
d. MZOL: 150mg/day (dosed morn,afternoon,pre-wo)
e. Superdrol: 10mg/day (pre-wo) <<<--curious to know if it will kick my a$$ this round :icon_lol:

Will run as follows:
HMAX: weeks 3 and 4
MTRN: weeks 3 thru 5
MZOL: weeks 3 thru 5
Superdrol: weeks 3 thru 5
*only 2 weeks of overlap on methylated substances (HMAX & Superdrol). I know my body well, if things occur, I will adjust quickly on the fly. BP as of today is 112/67.

Going for 20lbs of LBM for craps and giggles. That will put me at 190lbs which is far bigger than I've ever been before. I expect during post cycle therapy that I'll retain 80% of my gains, ~16lbs. In the end, I should weigh in at about 185lbs which is 5lbs above my goal. I'm thinking this is the max that I would want to weigh, so I might as well shoot for the stars, as this will be the last "cycle" for a while. Although, I do have a Mega stash going on (MTRN,MZOL,MZOL style...LOL)

PS: I absolutely believe that the lack of sides I feel from 6mg/day of MTRN and MTST is due to the high level of cardio activites that I perform. MTRN, IMO, is the absolute best all-around "oral" roid out there. I am very glad that I've got a nice future supply of it including the original ALRI stuff.

Peace out.
~12many~

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RIPPED/Mixedup, I have absolutely ZERO pain HONESTLY. I have not felt one bit of pain yet, and I've been doing martial arts and jogged 5+ miles 3 times this week. My overall feeling is one of "well being". Sleep is GREAT!!! Today is Day 14, and everything is as well as it was on Day 1.
Although, I do have a Mega stash going on (MTRN,MZOL,MZOL style...LOL)

PS: I absolutely believe that the lack of sides I feel from 6mg/day of MTRN and MTST is due to the high level of cardio activites that I perform. MTRN, IMO, is the absolute best all-around "oral" roid out there. I am very glad that I've got a nice future supply of it including the original ALRI stuff.

Peace out.
~12many~
Indeed. I've come to that conclusion. The run pumps are not as bad when you're fast twitch muscles are stronger than average. Most usually concentrate on upper body and mitigate lower body reps and weight. TRN is one of the best orals as you've said. I am thoroughly impressed with it. I am thinking of TRN/HMax/Tren-X/Zol cycle upcoming. I've got Pheradrol/TRN/ZOL/Hmax/ on hand will have to pick up the Tren-X or (Finigenx Magnum). Thoughts on the First Cycle?
I'm going for strength with a small gain of 10 pounds which should put me to 190. Rest for a few months then recycle a stronger oral like Phera/Halo stack for another 10 lbs. I believe if you keep the caloric intake low only 300 or so above maintenance. Mass will come on leaner and you're cardiovascular/endurance will not decrease. As my friend who was 145 lbs and was fast as a jack rabbit ran Superdrol and gained 12 pounds and yet still had the ability to run 3 miles every other day for the entire 4 week cycle. It amazed me as I was running it and nearly cracking my legs into pieces.

GR Out

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
TRN was pretty good for me as well. I did it on a cutting cycle so I did not see as big of gains in weight. Strength was good but I held a little water which I didnt like. The Zol will normally take care of that though.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OKAY, sorry for being gone for so long. Here's whats up. Started my pmax 30mg/ED today gonna runit for 3 weeks, and depending on my results at that point I may switch to the tst?trn and I WILL start out low....probably 4 and 4 ED. I tend not to respond to low dose of anything. I am also a 30mg SD type body. I need 75mg of HD as well to see any results. I am aware of the sides. The BP is a small issue but I have Hydrochlorothiazide if it gets bad and will be taking all my support sups. I TRULY appreciate all of your input.

Stats for day 1 of PMAX.

Height: 6'
Weight: 217 lbs.
BF%- 16% maybe alittle less.
Lifting experience- 9 years
PH, Designer, other experience: 1ad, 4ad, SD, HD, and 1 cycle Deca

4 day a week split:
Mon: Arms
Tues: 35 Min. Cardio
Wed: Back
Thurs: Cardio
Fri: Chest
Sat: Cardio
Sun: Legs and Shoulders

Not gonna post specifics because I am lazy. I will also warn you now that there maybe days in between posts but I'll do my best to keep you updated.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 day a week split:
Mon: Arms
Tues: 35 Min. Cardio
Wed: Back
Thurs: Cardio
Fri: Chest
Sat: Cardio
Sun: Legs and Shoulders
Let me know how your cardio goes on PMAX. I never could do cardio on superdrol/Phera. Are you speaking of elliptical/stair-stepping/bicycle?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will run as follows:
HMAX: weeks 3 and 4
MTRN: weeks 3 thru 5
MZOL: weeks 3 thru 5
Superdrol: weeks 3 thru 5
*only 2 weeks of overlap on methylated substances (HMAX & Superdrol). I know my body well, if things occur, I will adjust quickly on the fly. BP as of today is 112/67.

Peace out.
~12many~
12many do you think you could re-start a log somewhere in the log or steroids area?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will update tommorrow....14 hour work day today kicked my ass...no gym...need sleepy.

D

dirtyd4439

Awards
hey kev

let me know how the pmax works out. iam going to give those supplments you gave me a try and order some pmax and tboost to finish up. ill keep you informed on my numbers see your ass in six months man later.:cheers:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay....first of all i want to know if anyone is even interested in this log because if not I wont waste my time....please chime in.

so Day 5 on pmax.....nothing to report. workout are norm no real pumps just kind of blah. Hoping for more next week, but I will be on leave all next week so ill be KILLIN it in the gym. Hope something happens quickyl then....BTW anybody push phera to 40mg...????? hehehehe...just curious..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay....first of all i want to know if anyone is even interested in this log because if not I wont waste my time....please chime in.

so Day 5 on pmax.....nothing to report. workout are norm no real pumps just kind of blah. Hoping for more next week, but I will be on leave all next week so ill be KILLIN it in the gym. Hope something happens quickyl then....BTW anybody push phera to 40mg...????? hehehehe...just curious..

Im interested bro, i have 2 bottles of the old 60 count 10mg pheraplex bottles that i may run on my rat down the road and im tryin to pick up an extra bottle! But if i combine tho 2 if im thinkin correctly i can run 40mgs a day for 4 weeks, or use it diff, but im sure i could try it :-D. I remember reading somewhere where a big dude was sent pheraplex to test out and they had him use like 20 30 40 or somethin to that effect and he loved it so idk.

Hows the tst workin out for ya? I only really got results from the test if i double dosed it and still then it was a tad bit dissapointing. :-(

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes i am here reading by the way I am currently on PP clone/M-tst I might reintroduce the TRN then we'd be on the same cyle lol. NO i haven't done 40mg of the PP though

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Definately on board for this one.

As for the Phera it usually takes a fews days, if not a week to kick in and you start seeing and feeling gains...

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Very interested-Are you feeling any rise in BP? How often are you checking it? Don't know about the 40 PP.- Be safe

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't gonna push it to 40...just curious. BP is fine but like I said I take hydrochlorothiazide to deal with that. Last reading was 127 over 77....all good. I am not showing any sides of anything really. Slight increase in libido and more intensity in the gym so far. Looking for something big this second week. About a 2 lb. increase so far but I fluctuate about 3 lbs on any given basis. Good workout today. Back day. Nothing in the strength department to report. All is pretty much norm. Next week will tell the truth. Thanks for the interest. Ill do my best to keep this log updated.

EDIT: SOrry for the confusion on the TST/Trn. I decided to do 3 weeks PP and then 3-4 weeks TST/Trn at 4-6mg ED. FIgured 3 weeks kinda wet and then dry out for the last 4. BTW checking the BP twice / week

12many

Awards
Nice cycle, my friend.

For those that were following: I'm on day 22 of the "suicide cycle":

Cycle was:
HMAX: 50mg/day: wk 1-3
MTRN: 6mg/day: wk 1-6
MTST: 6mg/day: wk 1-5
MZOL: 150mg/day: wk 1-6
Letro: .50mg ed

Cycle got "customized" last week and is now:
HMAX: 25mg/day: wk 3-4
MTRN: 6mg/day: wk 1-6
MZOL: 150mg/day: wk 1-6
SD: 10mg: wk 3-6
Thyrotabs: 3/day (KILLER STUFF)
Letro: .50mg ed (love this stuff)

+19lbs! Started at 170lbs and am now at 189lbs!
ZERO sides
LBM :) and no water retention!

Cycle rating: 10++ out of 10. (In love)

As an FYI, letro DOES NOT affect gains; I would need some very scientific evidence to believe this. I've been taking it since pre-cycle, and it is in no way affecting my gains. GOOD STUFF!

OK, my apologies for hijacking your thread. I am very interested in seeing your gains on this. Best of luck!

~12many~

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No apologies need bro....I'm as interested in your thread as anyone...feel free to post with me. I just ordered some HMAX so your cycle could be areality to me here shortly.....maybe 3 weeks of PMAX then hmax/tst/trn?.......sounds like a winner and you've seen no sides? sweet. I know that Insomnia was a big thing wit hthe trn but i just got ambien CR so i got that covered. Sh1t is like getting hit in the face with an iron skillet. Keep posting man...well get more hits that way anyway.
EDIT: Been REAL interested in the thyro tabs considering the t3 and t4 experience i have. Want to see if Gaspari has come through big again. Def keep me updated on those bad boys.

12many

Awards
No apologies need bro....I'm as interested in your thread as anyone...feel free to post with me. I just ordered some HMAX so your cycle could be areality to me here shortly.....maybe 3 weeks of PMAX then hmax/tst/trn?.......sounds like a winner and you've seen no sides? sweet. I know that Insomnia was a big thing wit hthe trn but i just got ambien CR so i got that covered. Sh1t is like getting hit in the face with an iron skillet. Keep posting man...well get more hits that way anyway.
EDIT: Been REAL interested in the thyro tabs considering the t3 and t4 experience i have. Want to see if Gaspari has come through big again. Def keep me updated on those bad boys.
Thank you very much, my friend. I do appreciate you for taking the time to read and be interested in my log as I am DEFINITELY interested in yours. The Thyrotabs really start to kick in about Day 5, I'll say that with confidence! There's a note in the box that says they are an active fat loss agent as well as a prohormone to the two most important fat loss biomolecules in the human body T3 and T4. If you have any fat to lose, they would be great to stack with 3rd degree burn. I have basically no fat and am just going for the insanely vascular, too cut for every day life look ;)

I do like them a lot, though. I however, would never exceed the max. recommended dosage of 3tabs/day. I think they'd kick my A$$ if I did.

Other than that, I've had ZERO sides thus far on my cycle other than 2 zits on my back at about week 1.5. Other than that, high energy, extreme focus, great libido, alpha-male extreme attitude. Love the cycle as I have it tailored now. I however WOULD NEVER recommend it to anyone, especially if he/she isn't in excellent cardio health beforehand. My good cardio health is why I'm responding so well to the MTRN and HMAX and SD. If I didn't have this, I'd have been six feet under week one. I guess my cycle should be for everyone else to learn from (to mimic, I don't know), but I'm sure having fun with it! Onward, my friend!

~12many~

B

Barbell500

Awards
Wasn't gonna push it to 40...just curious. BP is fine but like I said I take hydrochlorothiazide to deal with that. Last reading was 127 over 77....all good. I am not showing any sides of anything really. Slight increase in libido and more intensity in the gym so far. Looking for something big this second week. About a 2 lb. increase so far but I fluctuate about 3 lbs on any given basis. Good workout today. Back day. Nothing in the strength department to report. All is pretty much norm. Next week will tell the truth. Thanks for the interest. Ill do my best to keep this log updated.

EDIT: SOrry for the confusion on the TST/Trn. I decided to do 3 weeks PP and then 3-4 weeks TST/Trn at 4-6mg ED. FIgured 3 weeks kinda wet and then dry out for the last 4. BTW checking the BP twice / week
I am on 45 mg of Phera Max, still alive. :bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

On the thyro tabs im very impressed with them. Gaspari did it well with these and i beleive its a very effective product.