Help with future cycle.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well, as some of you know, I have a few cycles under my belt ranging from simple Superdrol to a 6 week stack of orals and an IGF-1 LR3 solo cycle. Anyways, here's the deal. I'm planning my fall cycle already. Here's what I have on hand and I would like some help developing a cycle:

Halodrol
Superdrol
MTST
MTRN
PheraPlex
Prostanozol
Clenbuterol
T3
IGF-1 LR3 (not on hand but will pick some up for cycle if necessary)

I was thinking of running T3 along with an anabolic to help preserve/put on some lean muscle. I read that T3 taken simultanouesly with steroids helps make the steroids more effective through faster conversion of protein. I was also thinking of using IGF-1 LR3 while on cycle. That or maybe save it for PCT. Anyways, what would be the best/most effective cycle considering the compounds I have on hand. The goal would be a very lean bulk, probably adding about 10-15 lbs while getting BF% down from about 12% to around 9-10%. Thanks for the help boys.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Also, I would take T3 solo now & maybe throw in some Clen to stack as a cutter before running the cycle, but it seems that I would lose some muscle as well & that it'd be more beneficial to run with an anabolic. Any opinions on this?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol 80mg for 10 weeks.
Really? Will that get me hyooogge? Douchebag. It's idiots like you that make me wish stupid people didnt have sex so the population as a whole would be better off. If you were serious, you shouldn't be posting on this board. If you were joking, that wasn't in the least bit funny. If you were being a smartass, which I think you were, you should just shut the **** up. Thanks for the advice, but keep the ******* comments to yourself. Believing stupid comments like that are what make newbs screw themselves up.

Anyways, come on boys..help a brotha out. If the cycle is interesting enough, I'll keep another log. Also, I was possibly considering HGH instead of IGF-1 LR3?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have a supermarket of supplies. As much as I love superdrol, I would leave it alone unless you already are at the bf% you're comfortable with. I would run your PP and Haldrol. You already have your ancillaries on hand ie. post cycle therapy..ect. I was very happy with my lean gains from stacking PP and haldrol.

On the other hand, I'm leaning towards the 80mg of SD. Can't go wrong with that! You'll be hyoooge! Haven't tried T3 so can't help you there.

80 of SD is my bet! :icon_lol:
LOL! I ran PP my last cycle with Superdrol & M-TRN. PP didn't really do anything for me. I've never run Halodrol or M-TST, but I would love to give it a try. I wouldn't mind stacking it with M-TST & M-TRN. I don't really want to run Superdrol again being that I've ran it three times already & I want to give my body a break from it for a while. Prostanozol doesn't do much for me.

I'm almost positive I'm going to include T3 into the cycle as I've been researching it & reading good things. I'm not sure whether I should throw in IGF-1 LR3 as well or maybe some HGH or just wait to use those during PCT.

I just ordered some Ephedrine and Caffeine to run an ECA stack now in the summer. I'll probably run 1 more Clen cycle right after that before Fall hits. Hopefully I'll be at my goal of 205lbs & 8% BF by Jan. Right now I'm at 184-5lbs with 12% BF.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I ran PP my last cycle with Superdrol & M-TRN. PP didn't really do anything for me.

How do you know the PP didn't do anything for you. What was you cycle. Stacking it with superdrol and M-TRN......well, perhaps your PP effects were difficult to deduce but I would bet stacking PP without SD and adding your Haldrol and T3 might be fun. Again, I haven't tried T3 so I can't say for sure. Still, my PP and Haldrol cycle was an excellent lean gain cycle for me.
It was a 6 week cycle. First 3 weeks of PP, then the last week overlapping with SD, then 3 weeks of SD, starting M-TRN the second week of SD once off PP.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey tru where did you read about the T3 being taken with steroids making the steroids more effective? I'm about to start a halodrol/mtst cycle in a couple of weeks and now After reading this thread i may throw some t3 in there but i want to research it a little more. Also what would the dosing look like?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRN seems to give great strength. I've always wanted to experiment with Halo/PP/ or SD for 3 weeks with IGF 1 Lr3 for the last 2 weeks. Then start TRN/TST/Prostanozol for 4 weeks. End up the last week of the Zol/TRN/TST with IGF1 and continue the IGF1 for another 2 weeks for PCT. Thoughts on that experiment?

G

gazdecki

Awards
haha sorry about my sarcaism xxtruxx1... didn't mean to offend anyone.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
P.S. I would give you bad advice being that you're a Gator and I'm a FSU alumni now would I?
Hah! This Fall should be interesting for the both of us then, eh? Then again, you guys do have the FSU cowgirls. :icon_lol:

hey tru where did you read about the T3 being taken with steroids making the steroids more effective? I'm about to start a halodrol/mtst cycle in a couple of weeks and now After reading this thread i may throw some t3 in there but i want to research it a little more. Also what would the dosing look like?
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/cytomel.htm

Cytomel is another name for T3. It was a good read.

TRN seems to give great strength. I've always wanted to experiment with Halo/PP/ or superdrol for 3 weeks with IGF 1 Lr3 for the last 2 weeks. Then start TRN/TST/Prostanozol for 4 weeks. End up the last week of the Zol/TRN/TST with IGF1 and continue the IGF1 for another 2 weeks for post cycle therapy. Thoughts on that experiment?
Sounds like a very, very interesting cycle with some serious bridging going on. I like it! lol Maybe I'll run something somewhat similar.

haha sorry about my sarcaism xxtruxx1... didn't mean to offend anyone.
Hey bro, it's cool. I just got all excited cause I saw a reply & then I read it & I was like WTF! No harm, no foul.

So boys, how does this look for a cycle:

Halodrol+MTST (I'm hesitant to use Superdrol with Halodrol b/c I don't want to stack 2 methyls. MTST is a methoxy & according to jmh's bloodwork, it's very mild on lipid & liver values. Any opinions?).
Weeks 1-4

MTRN
Weeks 2-4

HGH+T3 throughout cycle. IGF-1 LR3 for PCT (maybe, not sure yet).

Thoughts? I want the best possible cycle here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X...What is your aprehension towards going the route of the true Dark Side? I have just started my first cycle, using Test and have to say I do not regret it...It is time my friend.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
X...What is your aprehension towards going the route of the true Dark Side? I have just started my first cycle, using Test and have to say I do not regret it...It is time my friend.
You know mullet, I have secretly been following your cycle & I have been thinking about running some Test E/Tren Ace. Here are some reasons that keep me from going to the true darkside:

1. No reliable sources (I'm scared to shoot some bad gear & get an infection).

2. I don't want to get "too big". I kind of want to keep the "natural" appearance & I'm scared if I take a turn to the true darkside, I'll look too big for my frame.

3. Real cycles are long, maybe too long. The Fall is football season. Living in a college town, this means Saturdays are binge drinking days, mostly. Orals, while being more harsh on the body, are run for a shorter period of time. This means I could fit a quick cycle in & be back on my feet before the season is completely over. Also my birthday falls in November, so party time.

Some of these reasons are valuable (all except #3). I'm kind of torn between orals & the dark side. I wouldn't have to take a bunch of pills every day, it's simpler, better results, more natural (test vs. things like halodrol), results stick more, easier PCT, less damaging to my body, etc.

Don't know what to do bro. What do you think?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know mullet, I have secretly been following your cycle & I have been thinking about running some Test E/Tren Ace. Here are some reasons that keep me from going to the true darkside:

1. No reliable sources (I'm scared to shoot some bad gear & get an infection).

2. I don't want to get "too big". I kind of want to keep the "natural" appearance & I'm scared if I take a turn to the true darkside, I'll look too big for my frame.

3. Real cycles are long, maybe too long. The Fall is football season. Living in a college town, this means Saturdays are binge drinking days, mostly. Orals, while being more harsh on the body, are run for a shorter period of time. This means I could fit a quick cycle in & be back on my feet before the season is completely over. Also my birthday falls in November, so party time.

Some of these reasons are valuable (all except #3). I'm kind of torn between orals & the dark side. I wouldn't have to take a bunch of pills every day, it's simpler, better results, more natural (test vs. things like halodrol), results stick more, easier post cycle therapy, less damaging to my body, etc.

Don't know what to do bro. What do you think?
Well, there is always a home conversion which in essence is actually far more reliable as you control dosing, filtering, etc., and Skye's thread is amazingly thorough and helpful. I should not be hypocritical and say do not do OTC orals, as I kicked off my cycle with SD, but I am taking AI's Cycle Support and will be getting my panel done, to know how Super reacts to my body. Besides the Super, I know what I am putting into my body, which has many advantages which I do not have to preach to you. If you can handle the needles and think you can devote to if fully, I would take the safer route bro.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well, there is always a home conversion which in essence is actually far more reliable as you control dosing, filtering, etc., and Skye's thread is amazingly thorough and helpful. I should not be hypocritical and say do not do OTC orals, as I kicked off my cycle with superdrol, but I am taking AI's Cycle Support and will be getting my panel done, to know how Super reacts to my body. Besides the Super, I know what I am putting into my body, which has many advantages which I do not have to preach to you. If you can handle the needles and think you can devote to if fully, I would take the safer route bro.
Yea, the needles def aren't the problem. I've run IGF-1 LR3 before & I'm thinking of HGH/IGF-1 LR3 again. I definitely can devote to it fully. My main concern is a reliable source & not getting far too big for my frame. That's about it. I feel like I'm more or less big enough for my frame & just need to lean out a little more, though I wouldn't mind adding around 10 more lbs of lean muscle. I think places like my chest & back could still use some work.