1-AD ?'s

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hi, im new here,

i need to know if it would be alright taking an anti-inflammatory while on a 1-AD cycle. i have had a pretty bad headache since yesterday. however, i think its due from doin neck curls the day before.( i had the weight on my face in a weird position, and it effected my jaw-- sort of like TMJ, it feels like.)
also, allergies could be effecting it. but, it could very well be from the 1-AD.

if i can, which anti-inflammatory should i use that wont effect test levels too much? i ll wait a couple more days and see if it subsides.

also, may be a dumb ? but, is there anyway i can take my own bloodpressure or sumthin? without the instrument?

thx

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You can take Advil or Aleve if you want to. No worries. Just drink lots of water and pay attention to your own body when your taking ANYTHING, not just a PH.

You have to have a device to take your Blood Pressure. Just go to the local grocery/drug store and take it there.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
thx brother.

yea i never thought of goin to the grocery store. :cool:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say this: I can't go to the grocery store anymore to check it, my arm is too big for the cuff! ;) :D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say this: I can't go to the grocery store anymore to check it, my arm is too big for the cuff! ;) :D
Haha, that's a nice problem to have. I use to have an arm to small for it to work :(. Not anymore though, YAY! :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
well, i got back from gettin it taken and it said it was 146/85.

im by no means fat, and have always had good pressures.
is this expected a bit? i mean its only my 2nd day takin it.

any help?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
To a degree yeah, it will raise BP while on cycle. Also it may raise pulse rate, usually slightly above normal, nothing to worry about for most people.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hmm...... well, i just hope it doesnt continue to rise.
btw, my pulse was 88 and im 22 yrs. old.

ill just keep a very close eye on it. (its gonna be hard tho, considering my cars transmission just blew up, so ill have to find a ride all the time.)

also btw, im takin 600mg/day for 4 weeks if anyone wondered.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, I really liked 1-ad when I bumped mine from 300mg to 600mg. In 4 weeks I gained about 9 lean lbs the first time, thumbs up :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
man, i just found a chart that states that anything over 140 is considered high, not high-normal. sigh........

heres the link tell me what u think. im feelin kinda pressured to stop this. even tho i can handle it now, the suspense is killin me!
do u guys think that my numbers are still low enough to slide through my cycle without havin a stroke or sumthin? btw, this is my first cycle ever, and i did a lot of research beforehand, but i guess there are some things that i missed like this. sorry if u think im freakin u out, im not--just need some advice, thx.

http://www.sib.state.ok.us/bloodpressurepamplet.htm

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
People deal with High BP while "on" a regular basis. You will have to way the risks and make a choice.

phillygolf

Awards
Additionally,
Why not add aspirin if you are a bit higher then normal? Time tested, lowers high blood pressure, cheap, and much less strenous on your body then advil or alleve.

Just a thought. I am not a doctor, but everything I have read points to aspirin.

-P

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey thx for the reply guys.
yea philly, itried the aspirin already cuz of those factors, but it just wasnt enough.

i went and got my BP checked again today, and it was 149/95. so i just quit it. ill have to try and sell it somewhere.

hey guys ineed to know somethin else as well. eventhough ive only been "on" for 4 days, i still gained almost 5 lbs. and a 1/2" on my biceps.

should i still take the 6OXO ? if so, how much and how long?

thx again

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, wad up.

i though id let u know that im back on my 1-AD cycle now. was gonna sell it, but decided to do more research and investigating before i gave up on it.

well first off, u guys hit it right on the nose about the BP machines at grocery stores bein innaccurate. after squeezing my arm through, i tested 3 different times and got horribly 3 spaced out numbers.

so, i went and bought one myself. its pretty cool, u pump it up urself and follow the directions on the screen and it will display ur BP in digital. it was like $30.-------well worth it.

also, after knowing that i can easily, and accurately measure whenever i want to, i decided to try the 1AD again and see whats up. afterall, i can always stop again. in addittion, i started to run a mile on non-workout days, and walk a mile on workout days.

glad to say, today is the end of my first week, and bp is under control.
hopefully week 2,3,and 4 will do the same.

and already, i gained about 4-5 lbs. and loving the addittion on my bi's.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey bros. has anyone else experienced a LOSS of appetite while on 1AD?

man, i cant eat squat right now. up to right before the start of my cycle, i was consuming about 5400 cals/day. it wasn't ever a problemo. now, pffff...... i gotta force it down. in fact, i threw up my brains the other night before bed. now, im still eating, but i might miss every 3 hours by like a 1/2 hour or so, until i feel good enough that i can hold it down. and sometimes it takes me an hour to finish them.

this is hell. im thinkin that their maybe a relation to the people who dont get the lethargy, as i dont. and along with it dont get the increase in appetite?

anywho, guys got some suggestions on what i can do to help this?

thx

rjones

Awards
Thow in some 1-4 andro, it is supposed to make you very hungry, like EQ.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thow in some 1-4 andro, it is supposed to make you very hungry, like EQ.
hey bro. i have like 2 more weeks left on my cycle. and if i take this now, could i still get some results with it in only 2 weeks, on a high dose?

i figure, if i can, why not u know?

EDIT: ok, this is what im gonna do. 1fast has 90 caps/200mg for $69. im gonna run the 1,4 at 600mg/day for the last 2 weeks, and then just add on another 2 weeks of the same dose.

rjones

Awards
Are you going to extend the whole cycle, or just the 1-4 andro? 1-ad plus 1-4 is supposed to be a pretty solid stack. Why not just buy the 60 caps of 100mg here or at 1fast, and do like 500 mg a day for the rest of your cycle?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to extend the whole cycle, or just the 1-4 andro? 1-ad plus 1-4 is supposed to be a pretty solid stack. Why not just buy the 60 caps of 100mg here or at 1fast, and do like 500 mg a day for the rest of your cycle?
it was going to go like this:

weeks 1-2: 600mg 1AD
weeks 3-4: 600mg 1AD + 600mg 1,4 andro
weeks 5-6: 600mg 1,4 andro

i just got my T-gel in today, and I ordered 23 grams of 4AD powder from 1fast. which should be here shortly.

and now im thinkin maybe i should run the 4AD transdermal in place of the 1,4 or along with it.

i think im goin overboard for my first cycle tho. so i might just do this 1AD for 2 weeks and then take my 2 week post-cycle and put everything in perspective. i dont even have any nolva now, just 6OXO. i dont wanna be caught off guard with the others.

also, my dad is a doc, and he was lecturing me when he visited for my B-day a couple days ago. (what a buzzkill)

btw, im up to 198 from 190-9%. its goin pretty good so far.............

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
btw guys, whats ur advice on the dosing of 6OXO for a 2 week cycle of 1AD?

i know some people will say their is no need to, but i know i have hit shutdown already and i wanna be safe.

im thinkin 600mg for week 1
and then 300mg for week 2?

any thoughts?

also, i noticed today that i have a bruise of some sort on my calf.
its red and kinda shaped like a circle. im thinkin its from straining myself too much along with the elevated BP. i went and got it checked out and the doc said that i should quit usin androgens. so IOW, i didnt get an answer.