Distended stomach after cycle

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Just came off my SD cycle and my stomach is VERY distended. I have always had a flat stomach, now unless I have an empty stomach it looks like I am pregnant. It does not seem to be fat though because I can't pinch more fat than I could before the cycle. its like the whole abdomnal wall is pushing out. Is this just from over eating? It is freaking me out. It feels uncomfortable too

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
its stretching my damn skin. I notcied it the day the back pumps started. Maybe this is an abdominal muscle pump?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my abs did that ****. It all poofed out and made me look bloated and took some time off to get rid of it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's necessarily fat as it is estrogen bloat or water retention. A nice ATD with some LXT would be nice. I think that would clear it up. Perhaps. Add some 2000MG of Vitamin C and start drinking Atleast a gallon of watera day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abdominal distension is a very common occurence. It is currently not happening to me, but I have seen it happen to quite a many folk. What is your diet like?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Start doing Planks and vaccums, also invest in a good probiotic blend and digestive enzymes plus take in more fiber, this should all help. Sesamin will help with visceral fat so that could be good as well.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start doing Planks and vaccums, also invest in a good probiotic blend and digestive enzymes plus take in more fiber, this should all help. Sesamin will help with visceral fat so that could be good as well.
Yes Probiotics. Also look into Kefir. It's good for Probiotics as well. It gets the good bacteria in your body. :goodpost:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Were you doing resistance abs movements? I don't see why any major distension would take place, but abs are muscles and growth and water retention could sure as hell take place.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
No ab work...I am going to take some human Drano (prune juice)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
No ab work...I am going to take some human Drano (prune juice)
This is kinda sad to hear, you could have gotten your abs very strong and built some nice muscle during your cycle. Ohwell, we make mistakes and then learn from them.
NOw about the distended stomach, it could be bloat from the steroid, and it could also be due to all of the glycogen storage that superdrol does so well.
I personally have always had a distended stomach my whole life. For my entire life, any time I relax my stomach is sticks out and I look pregnant. The only time it looks normal without me having to such it in is first thing in the morning before I eat or drink anything. It sucks, but I just live with it. I have gotten really used to holding my stomach in, I do it whenever I am shirtless, such as at the beach or pool.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I've experienced this as well. It will recede in time. I believe it is a combination of water and glycogen storage in the abdomen. Could also add in some dandelion along with extra water and fiber.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
You know, the more I read about these sides the more I don't want to do a cycle of SD. Thinking I may opt for something else.

Just my $0.02

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, the more I read about these sides the more I don't want to do a cycle of superdrol. Thinking I may opt for something else.

Just my $0.02
Well, for some it has been pretty brutal, for others including myself not so much. I am 11 days in and I have not had one mentionable side effect, save for a small lump which is already clearing up with Letro and Novla.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome that you had no sides except the distended stomach. I finally see my abs after 4 or 5 weeks on LX and a good clean diet so I guess I could achieve that again after a cycle.

I am just really leaning towards a test / tren cycle similar to LakeMountD but without the SD bookend or a Cyp / winstrol / anavar / primo cycle.

What's a little stomach bloat? I put on 17 lbs on my superdrol cycle. 17 lbs that I've never seen before until SD. I had no sides during my cycle. Not even the common ones like back pumps or being lethargic. Hell, if you got nice abs now, I wouldn't worry about it.

Just my $0.02

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
TMI WARNING

I took gas x and prune juice the other day which helped alot. I did not make brown water like I usually do on prune juice, just had decent dumps.

The sad thing is I stopped my bulking cycle because I thought I was getting too fat. Well I didn't gain really any fat at all.

Superdrol also cleared up the last of my gyno. No more sensitive lumps! I'm like 3 days off the cycle and I am starting to get breakouts now.

I am taking my tamoxifen and support supps. I have been having a problem with hypoglycemia the last few days. This stuff takes awhile to get out of your system.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
yeah i noticed the same thing my stomach seems very soft and jelly like but not much in the way of any fat what so ever....

Very weird and semi unpleasent.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It used to make me feel strange there. Just poofiness really. Just bloat. Clear it out with some good PCT. It always resides. I noticed when I started taking Natural T-Boosters it really helped get rid of it.

Like Powerfull/T-Drive/ Something of the nature. Rebound etc. with some LXT. T-Drive with some Retain. PCT with some Retain. Anything. And just lift. Do some ab work and it seems to shrink it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my stomach became ridiculously distended on my last cycle of m1t. i had a perfectly round stomach with 6 abdominal muscles sticking out pefectly on top.

give it a month and it will recede. for me, PGH helped get rid of it almost completely. i believe i posted about this in the PGH field reviews thread.

other than that, estrogen plays a definite role in making the situation worse. try and keep that low and give a HGH booster a try as this seemed to help me greatly.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my stomach became ridiculously distended on my last cycle of m1t. i had a perfectly round stomach with 6 abdominal muscles sticking out pefectly on top.

give it a month and it will recede. for me, PGH helped get rid of it almost completely. i believe i posted about this in the PGH field reviews thread.

other than that, estrogen plays a definite role in making the situation worse. try and keep that low and give a HGH booster a try as this seemed to help me greatly.
quick question .. did you have to refrigerate your pgh? I'm sure you did. Right? And do you have to refrigerate the transdermal as well?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick question .. did you have to refrigerate your pgh? I'm sure you did. Right? And do you have to refrigerate the transdermal as well?
i do refridgerate mine but i have read of people simply storing it in a dark place and not noticing any differnece in potency. i am not sure in regards to the transdermal but i would at least store it in a cool dark place.

it is just a better bet to put it in the fridge, why chance it? .5 CC's a night and my distended stomach sucked back up in about 20 days.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While on cycle we have elevated insulin sensitivity. Post cycle cortisol levels can increase and insulin sensitivity in reduced. Surplus calories, reduced insulin sensitivity and elevated cortisol levels promote the storage of surplus calories as visceral adipose tissue (VAT) or fat stored under the muscle and around your organs. In most cases this explains the distended belly while still displaying abdominal muscles.

For this reason, anti-cortisol (7-oxo, 7-oh, etc) as well as glucose disposal/insulin sensitivity promoting (ALA, R-ALA, ect) supplementation is encouraged during post cycle.

I will see if I can find the data on post cycle and cortisol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While on cycle we have elevated insulin sensitivity. Post cycle cortisol levels can increase and insulin sensitivity in reduced. Surplus calories, reduced insulin sensitivity and elevated cortisol levels promote the storage of surplus calories as visceral adipose tissue (VAT) or fat stored under the muscle and around your organs. In most cases this explains the distended belly while still displaying abdominal muscles.

For this reason, anti-cortisol (7-oxo, 7-oh, etc) as well as glucose disposal/insulin sensitivity promoting (ALA, R-ALA, ect) supplementation is encouraged during post cycle.

I will see if I can find the data on post cycle and cortisol.
yes i have read many times that visceral fat may be the cause of the bloated/distended belly but there are instances where this really couldnt be the case.

for instance, take a look at your common professional bodybuilder. a good amount of todays pros have the distended belly...also called roid gut and growth hormone belly. if what youre saying is true then how could these bodybuilders have such large deposits of visceral fat while on steroids, growth hormone, igf-1, dnp, clenbuterol, and god knows what else. I feel that insulin or igf-1 are the true culprits.

certain steroids can cause abdominal growth, as we have learned. tren, m1t, superdrol, igf-1, HGH, and insulin have all been linked to the gut. we know for a fact (thanks to LakeMD) that Trenbolone causes spikes in igf-1. your intestines possess around 200% (i believe this is the figure, dont take it for fact) more igf-1 receptors than your skeletal muscle.

so it would be safe to assume that igf-1/insulin plays a major role in the distended gut. tren raises igf-1, hgh raises igf-1, insulin has been theorized to bind to the igf-1 receptor, and it may be safe to assume m1t and superdrol can also raise igf-1. also, these all raise insuin sensitivity.

whether the igf-1 causes organ remodeling and therefore, a distended stomach, or whether the insulin sensitivty/insulin combination is the culprit, we will not know until actualy studies are done. i have a feeling this may take awhile.

also, my stomach became distended DURING my cycle of m1t, and then remained so until i ran a cutter with pgh.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Tons of steroids raise igf-1 levels, D-bol, test suspension, test propionate, tren, i'm sure anadrol, so does oral winny

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
update, stomach returning to normal nearing end of the month, thank goodness....

:type:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear!!!

What are you final thoughts on your cycle?????

Was pretty solid, i had a mild scare at the end when i did some blood work (because of itcheness, superdrol is surely something not to be used for 8 weeks (rofl) my 4 week cycle of Xmass/Superdrol worked in synergy and provided me with about 22 pounds of LBM i've kept almost all of it only losing 3-4 pounds of what seems to be fat as i'm more cut then ever.

My post cycle Thoerpy has gone well, i've taken alot of supps to rebound fully and am nearing the end of my Nolva 4 weeks, and now entering Rebound reloaded. Couple of days i should start my Oratrophine for two months, then Hexotrophin then my hemo gex.

I'm taken a pretty long list of PCT products at the moment and its helping me rebound/keep my gains to the fullest, i believe i'm starting to gain LBM again.

Apon request i'll list my full PCT, along with future plans.

Dr liftalot

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
No biggie with the sides. I ran it 20/20/30. When I go to sleep, I just use an extra pillow to prop my big fat distended belly on. It sleeps throughout the night without the slightest grown or moan. If SD gives you a big belly, get a big pillow and you'll be very happy!
Its like having another person in bed beside you,lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Injury / Rehab 1
afluck410 Training Forum 18
Anabolics 15
General Chat 4