JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wk 1-14 Test Cyp (1000mg/wk)
Wk 1-13 EQ (800mg/wk)
Wk 1-10 Tren Enan (600mg/wk)

Posting this up for a buddy of mine. I think he's around 5'11" 220lbs @ 12%.

Opinions?

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if he is good on the dosages then its good, that is a hard combo to beat. it will take a week longer for the EQ to clear so he may want to drop it at week 13 instead.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if he is good on the dosages then its good, that is a hard combo to beat. it will take a week longer for the EQ to clear so he may want to drop it at week 13 instead.
Thanks, edited the post...

He's willing to extend the cycle if need be, do you think 13 weeks of EQ is long enough? Doses are cool for him I think, he's a crazy guy...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, edited the post...

He's willing to extend the cycle if need be, do you think 13 weeks of EQ is long enough? Doses are cool for him I think, he's a crazy guy...
It is, though I really prefer to frontload the EQ, it just takes so damn long LOL. and unlike test (flu) or tren (plain sides affects) EQ is mellow enough for frontload not to be a problem. Figure that at 6 weeks he will get 600mg of EQ released a week or about 380mg of the actual (mild) steroid. if he frontloads at 3x dosage the first week he will see that by week two, if he double the dosage the first 2 weeks he will see a little bettet then that by week 3. JM2C

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is, though I really prefer to frontload the EQ, it just takes so damn long LOL. and unlike test (flu) or tren (plain sides affects) EQ is mellow enough for frontload not to be a problem. Figure that at 6 weeks he will get 600mg of EQ released a week or about 380mg of the actual (mild) steroid. if he frontloads at 3x dosage the first week he will see that by week two, if he double the dosage the first 2 weeks he will see a little bettet then that by week 3. JM2C
I'm not sure how much he actually has, but I'll tell he to frontload it if he's got enough. Thanks again Skye!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also i know some people get some non physical sides at over 600eq per week don't know how true is is but heard paranoia etc can start to hit same as some people getting psycholigical sides on higher doses of ephedrine

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
also i know some people get some non physical sides at over 600eq per week don't know how true is is but heard paranoia etc can start to hit same as some people getting psycholigical sides on higher doses of ephedrine
Very interesting...I might look into this.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice cycle... I tasted that combo before..(Test/Boldenone/Trenbolone, just not Tren Enan) he'll like it. :D

I would run the Test/EQ a tad longer though.. but that's just me.