Hey B150

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you say you combined a keto diet with Superdrol? I thought you mentioned this before but I did not see a log or anything. What were your results?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bfiddy is a figment of your imagination and has never taken or would suggest taking anything besides filtered water and organic oats with a dash of sea salt.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Bfiddy is a figment of your imagination and has never taken or would suggest taking anything besides filtered water and organic oats with a dash of sea salt.
Of course not I was referring of course to the experiment he did on his Gerbil =)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His gerbils are safely tucked away...I won't say where but I can say that no matter where he goes they are with him.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't you say you combined a keto diet with Superdrol? I thought you mentioned this before but I did not see a log or anything. What were your results?
I have done cyclical and targeted ketos but not with SD. It would likely be a poor choice because of its increase glycogen uptake. The presence of carbs will swell you up with glycogen very considerably. At best I would carb cycle or target carbs using SD. A full out keto would not be able to be achieved if you desired to utilize the carbohydrates need to keep glycogen store high. By retaining glycogen it would be very difficult to get into ketosis and the absence of carbs required to achieve ketosis make to undermine SD most benefitial property...glycogen retention. Poeple who use SD and do not eat enough carbs tend to get a hypoglycemic response.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pfft!
I got it...

Sniffing Olestra will cause females to read novels while the males are out riding ATV's because the females gained weight and removed their implants and had a bad vaginal odor. This action led to possible castration of the male.

It was concluded that Olestra led to castration.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I don't understand is how that was funny. You're a sick bastard to laugh at that ****.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is how that was funny. You're a sick bastard to laugh at that ****.
Everyone keeps saying that....perhaps I need to do some self-reflection. :blink:

I think it's because everytime I read it I think of the Japanese cartoon Character Hamtaro:

Hamtaro