t 1 pro stack

snakeman458

Awards
this will be my stack unless you bro's see something missing.

t 1 pro- 2mil 2x daily
protien shake 3x daily
creatine 5 gr pre and 5gr post
multivit. daily
flaxseed oil 6 tbls daily new something afew of us are trying.
liver tabs 16 daily
and eat total of 4000 cals daily. and heavy w/o routine.
6 - 8 reps.
give it hell bro's.:shoot:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Beefy bro! I'm going to similar to you but I will be running 19nor and instead of standard creatine im going with V12. I will be doing heavy flax use as well. Looks great Snake! Your a good bro and I look forward to hearing the results.

snakeman458

Awards
thanks bro means alot coming from you. i will be happy to get the results on paper. my partners at work are going to die, with the results. lol:shoot:

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by snakeman458
this will be my stack unless you bro's see something missing.

t 1 pro- 2mil 2x daily
protien shake 3x daily
creatine 5 gr pre and 5gr post
multivit. daily
flaxseed oil 6 tbls daily new something afew of us are trying.
liver tabs 16 daily
and eat total of 4000 cals daily. and heavy w/o routine.
6 - 8 reps.
give it hell bro's.:shoot:
Looks good, it almost looks identical to mine, I only eat 3000 calories per day. and I have 4AD.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Should be great bro, I'm sure you'll love the gains! You've got it all in order, time to eat some weights!!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting tomorrow. T1 Pro 1 squirt 2X/day. Liver tabs, creatine, zinc, got a casein blend for night time, plenty of flax, multis, vit C, oh, and 5000 cals/day. Gonna try to put up a before pic.

snakeman458

Awards
scotty. should you be taking the zinc during cycle?
i thought you would take 4 days b4 endeing the cycle and then continuing it for 4 weeks. let me know how it goes for you bro.

bro's thanks for the input. i am new to ph's except for my 1 cycle of 1 ad. let the party begin.:saw:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I initially thought that the zinc was post cycle, but, from everything I've read, it seems as though you should take the zinc during the cycle. Hopefully, an experienced vet can show us the light.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ive heard liver tab use twice in this thread alone....Im so proud of you guys :p

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
It's your fault, too! That everywhere I go, there is a friggin cloud of stench around me. I feel like goddam pig pen from the peanuts!:confused:

snakeman458

Awards
yea ok; i am interested in what they have to say re; zink during cycle.

yj you got all of us on livertabs. i own stock in big red gum thanks to you. lol:saw:

MrTrap

Awards
Zinc is used for lots of things in the body, like enzymes. Plus if your body is not zinc deficient, it should recover test quicker. Otherwise when you take it you have to overcome the deficiency before it can help much with test recovery. No reason not to take it while on.

Traps

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by MrTrap
Zinc is used for lots of things in the body, like enzymes. Plus if your body is not zinc deficient, it should recover test quicker. Otherwise when you take it you have to overcome the deficiency before it can help much with test recovery. No reason not to take it while on.

Traps
Agreed. I would reccomend taking Zinc all throughout and after your cycle is complete. Snakeman how are you splitting up your cycle? Are you going the full 8 weeks or are you splitting it up into smaller cyclers?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
windwords:
how come you are going for 19 nor? and at what doages?
i am on my 5th week of 1-AD snd 19nor dione/diole.
even as low as 100mg each of the nor's i can still feel an effect.
and at 300mg/day of them the energy was great.

and no problems with sex except a lack of lust. and better orgasms for some reason!

my detailed cycle is on bb.com

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much Zinc are you guys taking.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by djremix
windwords:
how come you are going for 19 nor? and at what doages?
i am on my 5th week of 1-AD snd 19nor dione/diole.
even as low as 100mg each of the nor's i can still feel an effect.
and at 300mg/day of them the energy was great.

and no problems with sex except a lack of lust. and better orgasms for some reason!

my detailed cycle is on bb.com
I am going for the 19nor for prostate reasons. The dosages are yet to be determined. I am looking forward to trying a lowend androgenic substance to see how it compares.

SteveDFW

Awards

I am going for the 19nor for prostate reasons. The dosages are yet to be determined. I am looking forward to trying a lowend androgenic substance to see how it compares.
What is the most someone has taken daily of nordiol transdermally?
I have not heard any high amounts and I want to stack it with 4AD or TNE after the first of the year.