Should I cut with superdrol? (10mg)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm in a bind.

I am not nearly as big as I thought I would be for competition. My competition is in November. I have cut down to about 12% (just checked today) bodyfat, but I was much tinier than I thought. I am looking to get slightly larger while continuing to DROP bodyfat. I was thinking about doing a 3-week 10mg/day of superdrol. I did superdrol on a dirty bulk, and got a GREAT response with it.

Do you think it would be beneficial for me to do 10mg/day while continuing to cut in order to gain SOME mass by november?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm in a bind.

I am not nearly as big as I thought I would be for competition. My competition is in November. I have cut down to about 12% (just checked today) bodyfat, but I was much tinier than I thought. I am looking to get slightly larger while continuing to DROP bodyfat. I was thinking about doing a 3-week 10mg/day of superdrol. I did superdrol on a dirty bulk, and got a GREAT response with it.

Do you think it would be beneficial for me to do 10mg/day while continuing to cut in order to gain SOME mass by november?
There is a lot of time before November. I suggest doing a 3-week clean bulk and then spend the rest of the time cutting.
cc

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of time before November. I suggest doing a 3-week clean bulk and then spend the rest of the time cutting.
cc
I would have to agree. The gains on SD are very dry and it wouldnt be worth the damage on your body if you dont run it with at least a clean bulk diet IMO

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
i would opt for something more cutting appropriate like m-trn or hmax and run 4-6 weeks cutting SLOWLY but thats just my 2 cents thrown in there

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SD has always treated me very well while cutting. Increases my cardio endurance significantly.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i know that sd responds well to a moderate to high carb diet. if used in a low carb diet it can have a hypoglycemic effect.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
superdrol has always treated me very well while cutting. Increases my cardio endurance significantly.
While this may be the case, I think he has more than enough opportunity to achieve what he wants naturally.
cc

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Diet and training are in check, I can assure you. I've dropped 20 lbs so far with very little, if not nil muscle loss. My only problem is that I was smaller than I actually realized. I would clean bulk, except that this is the first time that I will actually dip below 10% and would prefer to continuously cut so that I have more than ample time to get shredded.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I can personally vouch for for pp for cutting. I went from 238 with a 36.5 in waist in march to 205 w/ a 31 inch waist presently while retaining nearly all my strength. The main thing it did was allow me to be EXTREMELY agressive with dropping my cals and doing loads of cardio without sacrificing muscle...BTW, there is no way I would try to cut with SD again, the shin pumps when doing cardio are excruciating. 20 mgs did the trick for me.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Diet and training are in check, I can assure you. I've dropped 20 lbs so far with very little, if not nil muscle loss. My only problem is that I was smaller than I actually realized. I would clean bulk, except that this is the first time that I will actually dip below 10% and would prefer to continuously cut so that I have more than ample time to get shredded.
That tells you right there that your diet and training is not in check. You thought you were bigger because you were and the general rule of thumb is that you can cut 1lb. of fat per week without losing much muscle. So, if you shred 20 pounds so far, even with a completely clean diet and it took you less than 5 months, you lost muscle mass.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I'm in a bind.

IMO your still far enough out that at 12% you still have time to bulk a little. you still have what 16-20 weeks?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but that's just bad logic -- ie: Rule of thumb is that 1lb/week is the only acceptable weight for maintaining muscle, so if I took more than 5 months to lose 20 lbs, I lost muscle? It varies for everyone, bro. All my lifts are generally the same, if not higher. There's no magical weightloss number per week that is required for muscle maintenance.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but that's just bad logic -- ie: Rule of thumb is that 1lb/week is the only acceptable weight for maintaining muscle, so if I took more than 5 months to lose 20 lbs, I lost muscle? It varies for everyone, bro. All my lifts are generally the same, if not higher. There's no magical weightloss number per week that is required for muscle maintenance.
It can be scientifically backed up that without anabolics to preserve lean mass, you can only lose so much weight given an amount of time without losing some lean mass in the process.

If you kept your strength, Id say your recomp. was a great success though.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
MTRN, HMAX, or Superdrol all are anabolics. None are better than the other for cutting. None have any properties that help with fat burn. Take any of them, restrict calories, keep protein high, do lots of cardio and they ALL work wonders. They dier compounds like HMAX and Superdrol appear to make you lean out, but they don't. They help you put on DRY gains so you don't bloat. Putting on muscle is going to help you look leaner, and with dry compounds, that'll help you appear like you've lost fat... not the case. Tren has some minor properties that can help, but not drasticly... it's still a great lean bulker!

I'd probably wait longer personally. At 12% you're in great shape to come in torqued! Don't waste an amazing bulker like SD on a cut.......

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
bro you have 5 months, 3 weeks of a clean bulk with SD would be WELL worth it even if you gain a little fat you are still in that "lean" phase, if you keep on cutting youll end up smaller than you want to be especially if you are not as big as you want to be in the first place.