The Quest for an awesome Designer Lean Bulker

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello Gentleman.

I would just like some feedback from you all on what you guys think would be better for a Lean Bulker.

I must say, within the last two months I've taken my diet to new places, from extreme to very routine with impressive results. I'm currently carb cycling 3 days of the week and the other 4 I'm practicing a 40/40/20 diet at about 200-400 calories below maintenance. I'm getting the extra fat off and it's nice to say that I'm in the best shape I've been in my whole life. With all of that said, I've been planning a six weeker and wanted some suggestions.

I'm looking to run 2 orals for a 6 week period.

Originally I had planned for something like this:

Phera 1-4
M-TST/M-TRN 4-6

But the more I read about Halo the more I think it may be a perfect stack for my purposes. We all know that Phera is pretty flexible and Halo is great for cutting. So my plans are to add no fat during this 6 weeks, with the exception of maybe a few pounds. I'm in the mind frame as to where my diet is so controlled that no fat gain should occur.

So, would stacking these two be OK?

Something like this:

Phera 1-3 wks @ 20mgs/ED
Phera wk 4 @ 10mg/ED
Halo 3-6 @ 25mgs/ED

Everything for PCT is in perfect check except for I may add something to control prolactin and estrogenic sides. Maybe not. I'll be using cycle support by AI amongst other supporting supps. Thanks.

:bb2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a stack for a friend and that is almost exactly what we plan on doing.

Pheraplex week 1-4
20/20/20/10

Halodrol week 4-6
25/25/25

with an overlap in week 4

I think it would work quite similar to the Pheraplex/Superdrol stack alot of people do, b/c you go from an Androgenic to a Anabolic, but I think the Halodrol would lean you out more than SD. The sides would also be a little less harsh.

Good idea, keep us updated man!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff RR. Yeah, I hate SD and I'm going to trash the three bottles I have.

I figured this would be the similar idea of having something to dry me up during the second half of this thing. My goals are to gain 10lbs of LBM with no fat loss. After this cutting I should hit 11% or maybe even 10% so I should definetely have decent results.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cool stuff RR. Yeah, I hate superdrol and I'm going to trash the three bottles I have.

I figured this would be the similar idea of having something to dry me up during the second half of this thing. My goals are to gain 10lbs of LBM with no fat loss. After this cutting I should hit 11% or maybe even 10% so I should definetely have decent results.

Right on. You could also throw in some 'zol during the latter half of the cycle. But the key will be in your diet, which you seem to have down pat.

Don't trash the 3 bottles you have! lol, I'm sure somebody would buy them off you.

I've trashed a few bottles in the past, mostly was M1A, I'd rather lose out on $40 thane xperience those sides again, argh :icon_lol:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think somebody had good results with a tst/halo cycle. too bad you don't like the s-drol I love s-drol/trn for lean bulking but I think a halo/trn would be great for a lean bulk as a fina/turinbol cycle is AWESOME and that would be the closest thing in designers.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Right on. You could also throw in some 'zol during the latter half of the cycle. But the key will be in your diet, which you seem to have down pat.

Don't trash the 3 bottles you have! lol, I'm sure somebody would buy them off you.

I've trashed a few bottles in the past, mostly was M1A, I'd rather lose out on $40 thane xperience those sides again, argh :icon_lol:

My thoughts exactly, in some ways it's not even worth going through the hassel of getting rid of them.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think somebody had good results with a tst/halo cycle. too bad you don't like the s-drol I love s-drol/trn for lean bulking but I think a halo/trn would be great for a lean bulk as a fina/turinbol cycle is AWESOME and that would be the closest thing in designers.
Interesting. Well, I tried drol/trn. Hated it. Surely because of the superdrol. I only ran TRN for 2 weeks so I can't really give fair feedback on it. But, I gave PP a one week run because my planning was unorganized and loved every second of it. So, with that said I'm going to give that a go for a full run this time.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RenegadeRows again."

:whiner:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rage PP is also a great designer one thing is I do find it a "wet" compound but great gains. now lookng at your above cycle you'll have 2 17aa's stacked for 2 weeks correct weeks 3 and 4? I would do 10mg pp and halo 25 both weeks than bump the halo to 50 the solo weeks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RenegadeRows again."

:whiner:

LOL, It's the thought that counts man!!! :head:

I'm up about 7lbs so far, on day 9 of Phera, looking leaner too. You will love it! I'll just say keep it below 30mg, even though you won't feel like your "on", it will be working in silence...

This is my second time using Phera, I'm planning 2 more cycles involving Phera/low dose Superdrol, and then I'm going to take some time off from the orals...Def my favorite compound though!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rage PP is also a great designer one thing is I do find it a "wet" compound but great gains. now lookng at your above cycle you'll have 2 17aa's stacked for 2 weeks correct weeks 3 and 4? I would do 10mg pp and halo 25 both weeks than bump the halo to 50 the solo weeks
That is definetely what I had in mind. They will only be stacked for 1 week at 10mg PP and 25mg Halo

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I suppose that is that. PP then Halo it will be. I may even get some prostan running in the last two weeks. Thanks guys.

syko

Awards
Ill take the SD if you are gonna just trash it man. LOL

syko

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
Cool stuff RR. Yeah, I hate superdrol and I'm going to trash the three bottles I have.

I agree, Superdrol BLOWS. Ya, I got insane gains the 1st 2 weeks (~15-16lbs), but the sides were terrible. The supp. is too extreme.....can't be good for ya. I did a Halodrol-50 (H-50) and loved it. MUCH MUCH better than superdrol. It was a 4 week cycle. Also, while on SD, I drank GALLONS of water a day. One day I gained 6 pounds. Felt like my head was gonna pop off. Strength shot up too, but didn't abuse it. Kept bench reps in the 8-rep range. No power movements. End result on SD: Strong fatso. I looked damn big, but the bloat was just stupid.

H-50 gave me strength and no sides I can recall of. Not sure exactly how much I gained, but I think it was like 10lbs in 4 wks. Not sure if I'll do 2 methylated PS's together....I seem to gain very well on just one. I'm 5'8", 195lbs now....light 6-pack (needs a LOT of work). Been an easy gainer my whole life. Glad I tried H-50....changed my experience w/PS's (prosteroids). Good luck on your cycle! Let me know if you need my H-50 or SD cycle....I have it in detail in Excel format, so should be easy to follow.