which would be best for a long period

1. Registered User
    Answers

which would be best for a long period

Hi guys well i'm going to have to rule out the 17aa ofcourse but i was thinking a low dose of m-trn or m-tst for a long period of 8-12 weeks pre contest. Just enough to help with muscle sparring isssues while running t3 and cutting? What do you guys think. Again probablly a low dose say 2mg a day not worried about building or gaining weight just thinking about keeping muscle during the diet and cutting phase. Or anything else you guys might suggest.

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Trn/Tst/Zol sounds like a winner. I would have no problem running for 8 weeks personally, even at a higher dose but I am in the "toxicity is overhyped" camp.

Personally, I use test as a base for everything. Test/Trn/Zol would be preferable for me.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Trn/Tst/Zol sounds like a winner. I would have no problem running for 8 weeks personally, even at a higher dose but I am in the "toxicity is overhyped" camp.

Personally, I use test as a base for everything. Test/Trn/Zol would be preferable for me.

Well this will be precontest and a heavy cut I tend to gain very easy on test and only use it If I am bulking which is not very often. By the time I start I will hope to have all the muscle already put on and just concentrate on fat loss so that is why no test. I am not as worried about the toxicity on a methoxy just wondering what would be best and what dosage for pure muscle maintenance especially during the periods I'm running T3. last 4 weeks I will probablly be switching over to fina with Halostein the last 2 weeks. Zol is too hard on my joints to keep up the amount of cardio I believe I am going to need to hit the shape I want.

So maybe tst/trn 2mg ed for 8 weeks and then switch over the last 4 to the fina/halo
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

bump any other opinions?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

TRN by itself is great while using your t-3 too. I have no knowledge on the use of both of those compounds at that length of time and their effects.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:18 PM
  2. Which cycle would be best for gaining strength?
    By atlbiggains in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:19 AM
  3. Which creatine would be best for Havoc PCT
    By patel2787 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:23 PM
  4. which prohormone would be best for me?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:12 PM