boldenone prop - AnabolicMinds.com

boldenone prop

1. New Member

boldenone prop

Anyone on here used it etc?
    I had a post on ssb cuz I just had my first round yesterday and its pretty sore and I had a headache and was just exhausted today. I beleive the exact quotes I got were "Bold Prop is the worst, most painful, evil **** I have ever shot"

2. Registered User

Never used it but i intend on using Boldenone base as a transdermal, for someone reason using the shorter acting boldenone's as injectables makes most people feel like total crap, i dunno why this is.
  3. Registered User

Also are you using anything for blood pressure?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Most get flu symptoms and worse knots and pain than Test Prop. Even Bold Acetate does this. Some think of it as poison. I've been trying to devise a way to make it less painful/sickening, but even 50mg/ml made a friend of mine sick... so I haven't tried it on myself yet.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Also are you using anything for blood pressure?
    Not currently. Was gonna get some cycle support formula in a day or 2. You think that has something to do with the headaches?

I was planning on 75mg/ed, but I will cut in in half if I still feel like this after 2-3 days.
  6. Registered User

Ya that could be the cause of the headaches, from what i've heard from guys that have used boldenone base or prop is that your blood pressure can sky rocket awfully fast, which should be expected considering it's effects on your RBC. This could be part of the problem, think about it normally boldenone takes weeks to build up in your system so blood pressure is raised slowly but still goes high, then you use base or prop and it would just shoot up.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Ya that could be the cause of the headaches, from what i've heard from guys that have used boldenone base or prop is that your blood pressure can sky rocket awfully fast, which should be expected considering it's effects on your RBC. This could be part of the problem, think about it normally boldenone takes weeks to build up in your system so blood pressure is raised slowly but still goes high, then you use base or prop and it would just shoot up.
    I think you mean boldenone undecylenate (EQ) or cypionate.. just to clarify for new readers.

Most, if not all, A A S raise your RBC to some extent. Boldenone just has this rep because of what it was notably used for. neeeiiigh.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I think you mean boldenone undecylenate (EQ) or cypionate.. just to clarify for new readers.

Most, if not all, A A S raise your RBC to some extent. Boldenone just has this rep because of what it was notably used for. neeeiiigh.
    Actually some lower it, dbol for instance
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

really? I knew dbol worked on some different pathways, IGF-related.. but never heard that it lowered RBC. Care to cite this information?

Mainly I was trying to state that Bold has this rep for increasing hemocrit/RBC... sometimes a negative rep.. and that I think it's unfair when MOST A A S compounds do this to some extent.
  10. New Member

really? I knew dbol worked on some different pathways, IGF-related.. but never heard that it lowered RBC. Care to cite this information?

Mainly I was trying to state that Bold has this rep for increasing hemocrit/RBC... sometimes a negative rep.. and that I think it's unfair when MOST A A S compounds do this to some extent.
    I can't find a study with access to the text for it, but its in BigCats profile for it over at bb.com
  11. Registered User

Yes I was refering to boldenone undecylenate and your right it's not the only steroid that raises your RBC but it's definitely one of the most potent for that, up their with Anadrol and Tren. I think a higher RBC is a good thing, just not excessively high.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

^^^^ agreed
  13. Registered User

It would also make sense that Dianabol lowers your RBC because i know it KILLS your endurance. I have a buddy that just finished a D-bol only cycle (against my advice) and he got really strong but his endurance is HORRIBLE now, he's a hockey player and his performance is REALLY suffering now.
  14. Senior Member

Most get flu symptoms and worse knots and pain than Test Prop. Even Bold Acetate does this. Some think of it as poison. I've been trying to devise a way to make it less painful/sickening, but even 50mg/ml made a friend of mine sick... so I haven't tried it on myself yet.
    Has anyone tried this in EO yet? I have had some great luck doing this with prop and base but haven't tried anything else yet.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Has anyone tried this in EO yet? I have had some great luck doing this with prop and base but haven't tried anything else yet.
    Bro, I was going to try EO at 60/40 with Grapeseed and call upon you with the results. I'll let you know if/when I do.
  16. Senior Member

Bro, I was going to try EO at 60/40 with Grapeseed and call upon you with the results. I'll let you know if/when I do.
    Cool, if it does work I am going to have to rethink the bold ace I am looking to try.

BTW guys as far as the problems of bold prop being caused by the speed of release noone that I know of ever reported a problem with the cyclodextrin bold base, even at 100mg a day and that should have been much faster releasing then any oil base injection.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

boldprop wasn't painful to some people when it was in a blend. solo, it appeared to **** everyone up.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Maybe adding methyl B-12 to the syringe would help the bold prop pain????
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Maybe adding methyl B-12 to the syringe would help the bold prop pain????
    I doubt it, the problem seams to be with the product itself. Just like methylating 1-test changes it to a differnt compond the prop ester seams to have done something to the bold. bold was already known to be a very irratating substanse it just seams that adding the proponic acid as an ester made it both better and worse. I am hoping that the EO will improve the situation but I think what we are going to need is to try some differnt short esters. butlyrate is one I was thinking of trying.
  20. New Member

shot withouth bold prop, aboslutely painless, next day(today) can't even tell its there... looks Like the Bold prop is gonna have to be severly decreased in dose or cut out completely
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Skye - why not petanoate?

Why doesn't anyone use a C4 or C5 carboxcilic acid group to esterify????
    I mean, I've seen hexanoate (parabolan) and propanioate (of course) and acetate (but never ethanoic).

Any ideas on that?
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Skye - why not petanoate?

Why doesn't anyone use a C4 or C5 carboxcilic acid group to esterify????
    I mean, I've seen hexanoate (parabolan) and propanioate (of course) and acetate (but never ethanoic).

Any ideas on that?
    I'm not sure, it may be convention. Cost as well, lauric acid, propionic acid, ethanoic acid, all these are common cheap items. Valproic acid and such are considerably more expensive as there are no ready natural sources for them. I am sure that has something to do with it as well.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I know acetic anhydride (Klaus said anhydrides were better for esterification due to kinetics - I think - than the acid) is readily made through gasification (coal) and subsequent downstream processing (after CO shift reactor).

I've forgotten how a carboxcylic acid is made - my organic book is at work - but generally ethylene and propylene are much more readily available than butylenes, hexene, etc (bigger molecules).
    Maybe explaining the use.
  24. Senior Member

Well propionic acid is massed produce for other reasons by oxidizing propionaldehyde with a catalyst. . So itís cheap. Lauric acid is easy to refine (almost half of coconut oil by weight). Most can be refined by salting out the acid from what ever solution itís in (usually a byproduct of something, or as the direct product for the high demand items) then treating it with a strong mineral acid. In the case of acetic acid slaked lime is used to salt it then the sulfuric acid is used to recover the acetic acid. Water gas does produce all kinds of byproducts (I think that the only reason they make the stuff anymore) but most of the acetic anhydride is produced by condensation of the acetic acid or the reaction of acetyl chloride with sodium acetate: But again these ether have common production methods and industrial uses or are readily available where most of the others are specifically synthesized for. That makes them far more expensive. I still think the bastards are just being cheap

The using anhydrides for esters might be better in a lab but one of the chemicals needed is notoriously hard to get where mineral acids and carboxylic acids are easy to get and use. Nothing beats being able to do it in your kitchem
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I remember Klaus advocating a C6 anhydride for making homemade tren hex.

Something about putting all materials - shaking - then "burping" every once and a while.

Skye - I interned at a unit that used acetic anhydride to make cellulose acetate that when into coffin liners and cigarrette butts.
    (Kill 'em and bury 'em was their motto. Haha).
    God - that place smelled bad.

But, not as bad as the unit that used butyric anhydride across the street.
    Aged dog sh*t.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop + Boldenone undec Cycle
    By puppa pump in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. Test prop from synovex
    By skazzel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Boldenone prop info