first cycle opinions wanted

1. Registered User
    Answers

first cycle opinions wanted

I am very interested in your opinions and experiences. thanks for your time...

i'm looking to put on some lean mass with min side effects and water retention...does a 5 week cycle of turanabol and deca sound like an effective first cycle? from everything i've read, they seem to have the best side effect:growth relationship. should i switch to dbol, although it's mostly water? some people have noted that ALL cycles should be based on test, but would this make post cycle therapy more rigorous?

2. Registered User
    Answers

5 weeks is no where near long enough on deca
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pjdk28
    I am very interested in your opinions and experiences. thanks for your time...

i'm looking to put on some lean mass with min side effects and water retention...does a 5 week cycle of turanabol and deca sound like an effective first cycle? from everything i've read, they seem to have the best side effect:growth relationship. should i switch to dbol, although it's mostly water? some people have noted that ALL cycles should be based on test, but would this make post cycle therapy more rigorous?
    I don't know where to start, you have a lot to learn. Five weeks won't do anything with deca. 15 weeks minimum with deca, it has a LONG ester. T-bol is a good lookikng oral but I try to avoid orals if possible. I think you'd be much better off with w 10 or 12 week test only cycle.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

test is best bro
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    I don't know where to start, you have a lot to learn. Five weeks won't do anything with deca. 15 weeks minimum with deca, it has a LONG ester. T-bol is a good lookikng oral but I try to avoid orals if possible. I think you'd be much better off with w 10 or 12 week test only cycle.
    Ok now if your where going to do dbol for 4-5 weeks then some deca like 10-12 weeks you would be huge. But don't do a 5 week pinn plz. Do me a fav do some searches online on how to use every AAS you have your eyes on. Take it from me you will learn a lot. And reps for the post I quoted.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

well actually i have my pdr handy right here and it suggests 5 week cycles for deca, but i guess that would be for therapeutic cycles rather than BB. so for the first time i should put the deca aside and run just test?
  7. King Kong
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah, you will see very good gains with a test only cycle, and if you dont then your diet and/or training is flawed.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

tbol is a highly overrated oral. You have much to learn little one.

read and digest the information that is cited from reputable sources.

You asking if Test will make PCT more rigorous plainly shows that you don't know much about the compounds you are bent on using... You are conidering using Nandrolone, which is extremely suppressive and noted for difficult recovery. You are also considering using the Decanoate estered version of Nandrolone.. which 5 weeks of use would reap nothing but suppression... and little to no anabolism from.

Take a long time researching and come back with a plan, stats and what you want to reap from said plan.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pjdk28
    well actually i have my pdr handy right here and it suggests 5 week cycles for deca, but i guess that would be for therapeutic cycles rather than BB. so for the first time i should put the deca aside and run just test?

Right on Bro, run test only!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle, opinions wanted.
    By ktw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 11:34 AM
  2. X-mass Cycle...opinions wanted..
    By joebo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 05:32 PM
  3. First Cycle/Opinions Needed