first cycle opinions wanted

pjdk28

Awards
I am very interested in your opinions and experiences. thanks for your time...

i'm looking to put on some lean mass with min side effects and water retention...does a 5 week cycle of turanabol and deca sound like an effective first cycle? from everything i've read, they seem to have the best side effect:growth relationship. should i switch to dbol, although it's mostly water? some people have noted that ALL cycles should be based on test, but would this make post cycle therapy more rigorous?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 weeks is no where near long enough on deca

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in your opinions and experiences. thanks for your time...

i'm looking to put on some lean mass with min side effects and water retention...does a 5 week cycle of turanabol and deca sound like an effective first cycle? from everything i've read, they seem to have the best side effect:growth relationship. should i switch to dbol, although it's mostly water? some people have noted that ALL cycles should be based on test, but would this make post cycle therapy more rigorous?
I don't know where to start, you have a lot to learn. Five weeks won't do anything with deca. 15 weeks minimum with deca, it has a LONG ester. T-bol is a good lookikng oral but I try to avoid orals if possible. I think you'd be much better off with w 10 or 12 week test only cycle.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know where to start, you have a lot to learn. Five weeks won't do anything with deca. 15 weeks minimum with deca, it has a LONG ester. T-bol is a good lookikng oral but I try to avoid orals if possible. I think you'd be much better off with w 10 or 12 week test only cycle.
Ok now if your where going to do dbol for 4-5 weeks then some deca like 10-12 weeks you would be huge. But don't do a 5 week pinn plz. Do me a fav do some searches online on how to use every AAS you have your eyes on. Take it from me you will learn a lot. And reps for the post I quoted.

pjdk28

Awards
well actually i have my pdr handy right here and it suggests 5 week cycles for deca, but i guess that would be for therapeutic cycles rather than BB. so for the first time i should put the deca aside and run just test?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you will see very good gains with a test only cycle, and if you dont then your diet and/or training is flawed.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
tbol is a highly overrated oral. You have much to learn little one.

read and digest the information that is cited from reputable sources.

You asking if Test will make PCT more rigorous plainly shows that you don't know much about the compounds you are bent on using... You are conidering using Nandrolone, which is extremely suppressive and noted for difficult recovery. You are also considering using the Decanoate estered version of Nandrolone.. which 5 weeks of use would reap nothing but suppression... and little to no anabolism from.

Take a long time researching and come back with a plan, stats and what you want to reap from said plan.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
well actually i have my pdr handy right here and it suggests 5 week cycles for deca, but i guess that would be for therapeutic cycles rather than BB. so for the first time i should put the deca aside and run just test?

Right on Bro, run test only!