6-OXO and ReboundXT for PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

6-OXO and ReboundXT for PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

6-OXO and ReboundXT for PCT

Both of these look like they have anabolic effects alone, unlike Nolvadex and Clomid, which raise LH and FSH levels and stimulate NATURAL testosterone production. Anabolic substances inhibit natural testosterone production, so why should either of these two products be included in a PCT?

2. New Member

from the sticky:

AI's (Aromatase Inhibitors) : There are 2 types of AI's. Type I (suicide inhibitor) attaches to the aromatase enzyme and permanently disables it. Type II compete for the enzyme, but dont destroy it. Both are effective at lowering estrogen substantially. Both are commonly used during both cycling and post cycle therapy. Used mainly when low estrogen levels are desired, like contest preparation/cutting. Beware that lowering estrogen with strong AI's can have a negative effect on cholesterol levels.
  3. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

These steroidal AI's are not suppresive. Some of the non-steroidal (ie. Letro, Adex) are and should only be used while "on". I have my own reasons for not using an AI in PCT but the two you mentioned can be and are used quite frequently and do NOT hinder recovery or cause shutdown.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    These steroidal AI's are not suppresive. Some of the non-steroidal (ie. Letro, Adex) are and should only be used while "on". I have my own reasons for not using an AI in post cycle therapy but the two you mentioned can be and are used quite frequently and do NOT hinder recovery or cause shutdown.
    I don't like using an AI either.
  5. Board Supporter

I am too not a fan of AIs. All they have given me are problems.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

well right now i have reboundXT, nolva, and creatine on hand for PCT and will probably pick up some clomid. is the XT necessary?
  7. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by bigred869
    well right now i have reboundXT, nolva, and creatine on hand for post cycle therapy and will probably pick up some clomid. is the XT necessary?
    Personally I am not a fan of Clomid/Nolvadex mixed, and I am also not a fan of AI's in post cycle therapy. Honestly I was either use Nolvadex alone or Toremifene alone (alone as far as estrogen control is concerned). AI's tend to kill libido, you want a little estrogen circulating.

Check out my thread named "My Newest Journey!!" in the AAS section for a list of items to use during PCT (although it depends on how long your cycle was as to how many supps you should use)
  8. USA HOCKEY

Aromasin has gained popularity as a post-cycle drug.
    Big increases in Free Test as it renders up to 85% of your estrogen useless.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Aromasin has gained popularity as a post-cycle drug.
    Big increases in Free Test as it renders up to 85% of your estrogen useless.
    Aromasin is an AI right? How come it renders estrogen useless? I mean aromasin will hinder test conversion to estrogen but will notact as a SERM to block estrogen receptors. Does it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Restore, JW, and PowerFull for PCT
    By damien888 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 03:55 PM
  2. Cycle Critique and suggestions for PCT
    By TonsKGB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 09:28 PM
  3. What if I took 6-oxo like this for PCT?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:01 AM