Question about prohormone ban

1. Question about prohormone ban

Anyone have any idea when this ban might take place. Just curious so I can know when stock up on PH powder.

2. Stock up now, looks to be right around the corner.

3. Good to know. I should be getting my first credit card in about one week. I got it for this reason only.
    •   

4. Burn it up

5. I was just wondering if 6oxo and the other products like that are also gonna be banned. they are prohormones right?

6. Originally posted by locknid
    I was just wondering if 6oxo and the other products like that are also gonna be banned. they are prohormones right?
    nope, anti-e's

7. ok cool. i just looked at the ingrediants and (3,6,17-androstenetrione) looked like a prohormone name. i don't take prohormones but i do take anti-e. didn't want that nice stuff to go away

8. So does that mean you will get busted for prohormones-when they ban them....?? Surely they won't be controlled like AAS?
    And if not controlled what's to stop a "research" company from selling a liquid version?

9. Originally posted by Massive G
    So does that mean you will get busted for prohormones-when they ban them....?? Surely they won't be controlled like AAS?
    And if not controlled what's to stop a "research" company from selling a liquid version?
    To be the best of my knowledge they will treat PH's like AAS, but I could be wrong

10. I believe they will be scheduled, classified with the steroids that are currently illegal... They are just making a larger black market, fools.

11. That really blows.....what about cigs and alcohol.....nope too much money
    Heres what they should do to the FDA

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
  2. question about my ban?
    By xcfhx6604 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:05 PM
  3. Question about ProHormone and Zoloft
    By mark3721 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 05:31 PM
  4. Question about prohormone stacking
    By djl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 02:05 PM
  5. Question about prohormones-are these tabs any good?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:24 PM