Question about prohormone ban

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any idea when this ban might take place. Just curious so I can know when stock up on PH powder.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Stock up now, looks to be right around the corner.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I should be getting my first credit card in about one week. I got it for this reason only.

locknid

Awards
I was just wondering if 6oxo and the other products like that are also gonna be banned. they are prohormones right?

locknid

Awards
ok cool. i just looked at the ingrediants and (3,6,17-androstenetrione) looked like a prohormone name. i don't take prohormones but i do take anti-e. didn't want that nice stuff to go away

Massive G

Awards
So does that mean you will get busted for prohormones-when they ban them....?? Surely they won't be controlled like AAS?
And if not controlled what's to stop a "research" company from selling a liquid version?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
So does that mean you will get busted for prohormones-when they ban them....?? Surely they won't be controlled like AAS?
And if not controlled what's to stop a "research" company from selling a liquid version?
To be the best of my knowledge they will treat PH's like AAS, but I could be wrong

dannyboy5000

Awards
I believe they will be scheduled, classified with the steroids that are currently illegal... They are just making a larger black market, fools.

Massive G

Awards
That really blows.....what about cigs and alcohol.....nope too much money
Heres what they should do to the FDA :gore: