Trans Test Cycle

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I plan on doing. I really want to see the diffrence between 4-Ad and Test. I'm not looking for 30 pounds. I was think of running Nolva the entire test cycle to keep down bloat. Might switch to test sooner depending on when I can make it.

Week 1-6 10 Squirts 4-Aderm twice a day
Week 7-12 100 mgs of trans test twice a day.
Week 10-15 Creatine
Week 13 100mg Clomid ED
Week 14 50mg Clomid ED
Week 15 50 mg clomid ED
1/2 poscar entire cycle
Nolva on hand

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
55mgs of test? Are you estimating an absorption rate with that number or are you only getting 110mg os test daily? That's fairly low IMO, I'd double that, I'm going to try 320mg daily.

If you figure 110x7 = 770

770x .35 (rough absorption for trans)= 270mg test/week. that's really low.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Have you done this before? I've only used 4-AD and I want to know what sides I'll have. I was assuing 40% adsorption. Whats your opion on running an anti e the entire cycle? I'll up the dose to 65mg a day.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Have you done this before? I want to know what sides I'll have. I was assuing 40% adsorption. Whats your opion on running an anti e the entire cycle?
I would definitely employ an anti-e on ccyle, nolva or letro. Something to alleviate the bloat.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm not trying to gain 30lbs this cycle. Just some quality pounds. I like to lower dose cycles.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would not use an anti-e unless needed. Not everyone bloats up alot and especially at the low dosages you are thinking of using.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Better to be safe than sorry. If he's genetically predisposed to gyno, he'll get himself a nice new pair of titties.
I would not use an anti-e unless needed. Not everyone bloats up alot and especially at the low dosages you are thinking of using.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
First off, your not applying enouygh to do anything. Transdermal test needs to be applied at around 200-250mg/day IMO. Everyone toutes 40% absorption, honestly, I don't see it. I use 30% for my calculations, and personally would say you could say as high as 35% and still be reasonable..but 40% is a bit hopeful IMO.

Anti-E wise, I prefer letrozole, but thats just me, novla should suit ya.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I prefer letrozole, but thats just me, novla should suit ya.
Why letrozole over nova? I just used novla because it pretty standard. Think I should run 4-AD and Test toghter for a week?
or just drop the 4-AD and switch to Test.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would just drop the 4-ad and swiitch to test, but I don't think it would hurt anything to run it if you have a little 4-ad left. I'm also going to use femara (letro) while on my upcoming cycle.

I would pick that or arimidex over nolva, mainly because Nolva doesn't actually prevent aromitization, but rather attaches to molecules and blocks estrogen attachement. Dex and letro prevent aromitization completely, and do not let the conversion to estrogen happen.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't have said it better myself Jweave! :D Nicely done.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I would just drop the 4-ad and swiitch to test, but I don't think it would hurt anything to run it if you have a little 4-ad left.
I got 400 grams of 4-AD. I bought all the 4-AD because of the up coming ban. If I convert the 4-AD I'll have a life time supply of test.

What do you guys do for Acme?

Thanks,
For all your help

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by badbart

I got 400 grams of 4-AD. I bought all the 4-AD because of the up coming ban. If I convert the 4-AD I'll have a life time supply of test.

What do you guys do for Acme?

Thanks,
For all your help
Well damn! 400g is a truckload brother, I'd watch crazypete's conversion thread and get some stuff going, test base here we come baby! :D As for acne, I didn't think there was much you could do for hormonal induced acne, but I have seen acutane around, haven't tried it though. :) I get it on my chest and back, bacne sucks :D