Conversion to DHT

Nomen

Awards
I have been asking this question at diffrent places without any success of getting a answer perhaps thats due to lack of research or maybe their is such individual diffrenses.

Anyway does anyone of you guys know or have any clue of the conversion rate to DHT while on cycle and during normal curcumstances? Lets say a cycle at 250mg testo ena e5d how much in % will convert to DHT?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your body. Test converts to DHT via 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. Everyone has varying levels of this enzyme in their body, so the % converstion of test to DHT will vary.

BV

Nomen

Awards
As for now I also learnd that the speed of reproduction of 5ar enzymes does matter.

Just come think of do u actully have DHT in your blood stream or is it first when testosterone hits 5ARenzyme located in diffrent cells that DHT is actully produced?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As for now I also learnd that the speed of reproduction of 5ar enzymes does matter.

Just come think of do u actully have DHT in your blood stream or is it first when testosterone hits 5ARenzyme located in diffrent cells that DHT is actully produced?
DHT only comes from test, only from the reaction of test with the 5AR enzyme.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Another reason why I avoid general androgen blockers unless using anabobolic hormones. I think its bad enough we try to inhibit our DHT production in an effort to save our hair...trying to inhibit *all* the androgens in the male body is going to far. Even if it could regrow my hair, Id rather be bald than do that.

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would a topical soltuion that removes DHT at the scalp be ideal throughout cycles? Spiro comes to mind.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'll always run spiro on a cycle of anabolics. Its your only line of defence against hormones that cause hairloss that aren't DHT. 1-test, Fina, etc.

Finasteride is useless in this regard *unless* the hormone is increasing test conversion through 5AR. (4AD, test, etc)