Letrozole for controllig estro/progest. sides.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Letrozole for controllig estro/progest. sides.


    Okay well I am on test/tren and I was curious about letrozole dosage. I had originally planned to use .5 mg EOD, however, I am considering .25 mg EOD now because I don't want to lower estrogen so much as it makes it hard to gain weight. I am basically using letro in the first place to prevent progest. induced gyno, since it needs estrogen to occur.

    Just want to hear from the vets, sice this is my first time using letro.
    PharmD


  2. Bro I am on the same as you right now and I was starting to develop some gyno and I am totally not prone to it. I was already taking arimidex also and it was still developing. I started the Letro on Monday and it has really decreases the problem and it seems ( I hope it continues) to be receeding back to normal. My vote is to go with the Letro. I am on a cutter so I am not too worried about the weight gain aspect but I think at .5mg a day you should be fine. If you have any symptoms of course boost it up. JMHO.

    Mr.50
    •   
       


  3. you do have the right idea LD... Letro seems to take a little while to get up to levels, but it's a good'un.

    Your best point is to keep the dosage low.. It's powerful, and it's key to not obliterate your estrogen.. just mildly control it and limit it raising much... I personnaly feel Estrogen to be quite beneficial in many aspects.. health/gains-wise

    0.25 EOD will still be efficacious for your prevention purposes...

  4. Start low and work your way up with Letro. Its very very powerfull. I wouldnt ever go above 1g EOD unless you are treating gyno. I've taken 1.5g-2g for a few days, My balls start to ache and I feel like an arthritic old man. I personally would avoid it unless you are treating gyno and need to completely obliterate estrogen. A-dex would be better for on cycle IMO, but I dont have extensive experience with A-Dex.

  5. i am also on the tren/test combo (superb) and had been using letro at .5 ED and then a .75mg dose e3d a few hours before bed. i did not dose in the beginning to see how i would do without it but i got the prolactinish gyno signs and started dosing (i am prone).

    now i am using cabergoline at .5 mg twice a week and this has helped greatly. i have also found that dropping the dose down to .25 mg ED works just as well and isnt as hard on my joints....no estrogen make jomi822's joints very unhappy with him.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    i am also on the tren/test combo (superb) and had been using letro at .5 ED and then a .75mg dose e3d a few hours before bed. i did not dose in the beginning to see how i would do without it but i got the prolactinish gyno signs and started dosing (i am prone).

    now i am using cabergoline at .5 mg twice a week and this has helped greatly. i have also found that dropping the dose down to .25 mg ED works just as well and isnt as hard on my joints....no estrogen make jomi822's joints very unhappy with him.
    letro hits my joints hard too.

    dose .5mg ED to start, then adjust up or down if you have either type of symptom - itchy nips or achey joints (gyno or low estrogen, respectively)

  7. Haha I got like 4 diff answers. Def. makes it harder to determine which route to take. Thank you for all of your responses though!

    I think I am going to try .25 EOD, then bump to .5 EOD if it stays a problem. I am also going to be taking cabergoline at .5mg 2x weekly
    PharmD

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Haha I got like 4 diff answers. Def. makes it harder to determine which route to take. Thank you for all of your responses though!

    I think I am going to try .25 EOD, then bump to .5 EOD if it stays a problem. I am also going to be taking cabergoline at .5mg 2x weekly
    Letro is the best chioce. It will help lower progesterone receptors. Low estrogen is key IMO when using tren . Less estrogen less chance of prog related gyno.. I like letro a .25 mg EOD or you might want to try .25 ED instead of .5 eod if .25 ED does not work( might have to play with the dose to see what works best for ya). The caber will help with prolactin issuses and the letro will keep estrogen in check and help with progesterone issues..

  9. Many people tend to say shy away from Letro due to its potency. And, yes, it shuts the libido down quite quickly. From experience, however, I've actually gotten used to the Letro. The only thing, really, that it ever does to me is make me a little tired. Other than that, notta. In contrast to many, I LIKE the letro and LOVE using it especially now that it doesn't tire me out much anymore.

  10. Lake, I usually use .25mg EOD, and at most go up to .5mg EOD. I have never had to go higher than the .5mg, but thats just me.

  11. I dont measure it. I have the 200mg/ml stuff and just tip the bottle for a drink now and then.




    I like your .25 eod Lake. That is a great starting dose.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  12. Yeah I am just gonna stick with the lower dose. I am VERY concerned about libido. But hey I got some Taldalafil just in case haha. Anyone ever used Tal.? Heck the active life is 36 hours! haha dayumn
    PharmD

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Yeah I am just gonna stick with the lower dose. I am VERY concerned about libido. But hey I got some Taldalafil just in case haha. Anyone ever used Tal.? Heck the active life is 36 hours! haha dayumn
    oh yes, the taldalafil. that stuff will allow you to have marathon sex even if you have the libido of an 90 year old man. i find it kicks in a few hours after dosing though, as opposed to the 20mins-30mins i have read.

    The chem also tastes horrible.

  14. for Lake I just want to clarify that my dosage has been building up since Monday from .5mgs to 1.25mgs. I had already had been two weeks into the Tren portion of my cycle and I was developing some strong gyno symptoms right from the start (never get gyno from just test or test plus other stuff then tren) so Iw as using Adex and it was not doing the trick. Now on Monday I kicked in the Letro at .5 and am up to 1.25mgs per day and today is Saturday and the gyno symptoms and slight lump are almost gone already. So I think the other guys posts are correct but if you start to have any symptoms do not hesitate to go up to a higher dosage but .25mg - .5mg per day is probably fine without any symptoms. Good luck.


    cc: Mercedesdd, please read the good news above and thanks for all the help.



    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Letro is the best chioce. It will help lower progesterone receptors. Low estrogen is key IMO when using tren . Less estrogen less chance of prog related gyno.. I like letro a .25 mg EOD or you might want to try .25 ED instead of .5 eod if .25 ED does not work( might have to play with the dose to see what works best for ya). The caber will help with prolactin issuses and the letro will keep estrogen in check and help with progesterone issues..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    for Lake I just want to clarify that my dosage has been building up since Monday from .5mgs to 1.25mgs. I had already had been two weeks into the Tren portion of my cycle and I was developing some strong gyno symptoms right from the start (never get gyno from just test or test plus other stuff then tren) so Iw as using Adex and it was not doing the trick. Now on Monday I kicked in the Letro at .5 and am up to 1.25mgs per day and today is Saturday and the gyno symptoms and slight lump are almost gone already. So I think the other guys posts are correct but if you start to have any symptoms do not hesitate to go up to a higher dosage but .25mg - .5mg per day is probably fine without any symptoms. Good luck.


    cc: Mercedesdd, please read the good news above and thanks for all the help.



    Mr.50

    Awsome Mr 50... Glad to hear it man!!!!

  16. Sorry for the slight hijack, gyno symptoms are almost gone but libido is in the crapper. I just had some Tadalfil but I really still couldn't care less. Last weekend I couldn't stop thinking about sex now I don't care. I want to have the gyno totally gone then I am going to keep at the same dose of Letro for another week and then drop down to .5mg per day or EOD to try to get the libido back. Also I look so much leaner in one week it is unreal.

    End hijack.

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Awsome Mr 50... Glad to hear it man!!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    oh yes, the taldalafil. that stuff will allow you to have marathon sex even if you have the libido of an 90 year old man. i find it kicks in a few hours after dosing though, as opposed to the 20mins-30mins i have read.

    The chem also tastes horrible.
    Haha awesome. Well answer me this: I read that the half life is 36 hours, did you notice this as well? I don't mind taking this stuff as last test cycle I ran I think my blood pressure was a little too high or something despite the anciliaries because things were a little diff "down there" despite the increased libido. And please tell me it isn't constant wood with this stuff, is it your choice or is it automatic haha.
    PharmD

  18. hey guys, quick question for you, i'm on week 8 of my test/deca cycle and i have been running nolva for a week now as soon as i started noticing the lump under my nip, but its not going down, I have cabergoline but from what i've been reading would letro be best? I am going to start taking 0.5mg every 4 days starting tonight but i'm just curious if i should have gotten letro as well?

  19. You should only need 250mcg 2x per week on the Cabergoline. Letro is better than nolva while on cycle in my opinion. Nolva is more prevention, try the letro for reversing it.
    PharmD

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    You should only need 250mcg 2x per week on the Cabergoline. Letro is better than nolva while on cycle in my opinion. Nolva is more prevention, try the letro for reversing it.
    So you think i should use the cabergoline 2x a week until the letro comes, then use the letro instead of the caber to reverse this lump that i've acquired?

  21. You can continue to use cabergoline if you'd like. I have never taken Deca before but I am on Tren now and they are both nandrolones, so I think cabergoline is just fine. 250mcg twice per week is the dosage most use.
    PharmD

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    You can continue to use cabergoline if you'd like. I have never taken Deca before but I am on Tren now and they are both nandrolones, so I think cabergoline is just fine. 250mcg twice per week is the dosage most use.
    you've never had gyno problems on tren?

  23. This is my first tren cycle and I have pubertal gyno. I am very in touch with my body though, especially the gyno area, and can realize when it is growing and when it isn't etc. So far so good at .25mg letro daily and 250mcg caberg. 2x weekly.
    PharmD

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    This is my first tren cycle and I have pubertal gyno. I am very in touch with my body though, especially the gyno area, and can realize when it is growing and when it isn't etc. So far so good at .25mg letro daily and 250mcg caberg. 2x weekly.
    Sorry for the 20 questions but Does it hinder your gains(size, strength etc.)?

  25. Controlling estrogen definitely hinders your gains, that is why it is key to only use it when you need it or you are prone. Keep the dosages as low as possible to prevent or fix your gyno problem and no higher. You will not only inhibit how much you can gain but your joints will be more sore, libido lower, and more skin problems such as acne.
    PharmD

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Controlling estrogen definitely hinders your gains, that is why it is key to only use it when you need it or you are prone. Keep the dosages as low as possible to prevent or fix your gyno problem and no higher. You will not only inhibit how much you can gain but your joints will be more sore, libido lower, and more skin problems such as acne.

    thanks for the info lake, one more Q and A for you, what does your current cycle look like?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    thanks for the info lake, one more Q and A for you, what does your current cycle look like?
    My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!
    PharmD

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    Sorry for the 20 questions but Does it hinder your gains(size, strength etc.)?
    I can say this with ABSOLUTE confidence. I am on a HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL cycle (Day 10 now) and have been taking an average of .75mg/day of Letro to ward off any gyno symptoms. I have come to the point now that the Letro does not slow me down at all, it doesn't affect my libido any more (MTRN definitely helps with that), and it doesn't make me feel like an old man dragging a 100lb brick from his arse. As a matter of a fact, I really don't even realize that I take it any more, and that is 100% honesty.

    I have nearly reached my goal of gaining a rock solid 10lbs of LBM in 10 days, and I was praying to have it happen by the end of the 6-week cycle (very hard gainer here, tons of extracurricular activities, on a VERY VERY clean diet). I can confidently say that I gained over 6lbs already at day 9, and the Letro has NOT hindered my gains AT ALL. If it had, I would never have gained as quickly as I have, and NO, this is lean muscle (no water retention, especially with the Letro in place).

    So, the moral to my story is that in my case, the Letro HAS NOT at all affected my incredible gains. I enjoy the level of safety it puts into play when I use it, and I will continue to use it throughout the cycle. Afterward, I'll go into PCT with Toremifene and my current line of ancillaries.

    ~12many~

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 12many
    I can say this with ABSOLUTE confidence. I am on a HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL cycle (Day 10 now) and have been taking an average of .75mg/day of Letro to ward off any gyno symptoms. I have come to the point now that the Letro does not slow me down at all, it doesn't affect my libido any more (MTRN definitely helps with that), and it doesn't make me feel like an old man dragging a 100lb brick from his arse. As a matter of a fact, I really don't even realize that I take it any more, and that is 100% honesty.

    I have nearly reached my goal of gaining a rock solid 10lbs of LBM in 10 days, and I was praying to have it happen by the end of the 6-week cycle (very hard gainer here, tons of extracurricular activities, on a VERY VERY clean diet). I can confidently say that I gained over 6lbs already at day 9, and the Letro has NOT hindered my gains AT ALL. If it had, I would never have gained as quickly as I have, and NO, this is lean muscle (no water retention, especially with the Letro in place).

    So, the moral to my story is that in my case, the Letro HAS NOT at all affected my incredible gains. I enjoy the level of safety it puts into play when I use it, and I will continue to use it throughout the cycle. Afterward, I'll go into post cycle therapy with Toremifene and my current line of ancillaries.

    ~12many~
    Yes but it only affects size gain on aromatising compounds.
    PharmD

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Yes but it only affects size gain on aromatising compounds.
    OK, thank you for the clarification!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. [Cycle PH for gain mass, little side effects !]
    By musclor5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 08:05 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:44 PM
  4. Letrozole for gyno
    By Stoni9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 07:46 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in