Legit Legal gear Cycle?????

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I seen this proposed Mass cycle from legal gear about a month or 2 ago. What do u guys think about this crazy stack
Week 1-2: 2 Methyl-Alpha, 4 Methyl1-P
Week 3-4: 2 Masterdrol, 4 Methyl 1-P
Week 5-6: 2 Methyl-Alpha, 6 Methyl1-P
Week 7-8: 2 Masterdrol, 6 Methyl 1-P
*Then following PCT with Formadrol Extreme 4/4/3/2
I was on a 4 week Masterdrol M1-P cycle and gained 18lbs. And had a buddy do a 3 week Methyl-Alpha and put on 12lbs, but this seems insane. What do u guys think about this?????

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 weeks on different combos of methyls sounds BAD to me

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1 Alpha supposedly converts to M-1-T.

Masterdrol = Superdrol

M1P = Progestin and unnamed androgen (per Washington Post testing - user feedback is negative on efficacy of product).

I'm having difficulty understanding why someone would mix Superdrol and M1T for 8 weeks......and then have such a terribly anemic PCT.

Just my opinion.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea this kid is pretty pumped about this cycle, I told him this might not be the best idea but hes sticking to his guns. Im not sure if hes gonna run the M1-P. He'll be he gueine pig i guess......

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
yea this kid is pretty pumped about this cycle, I told him this might not be the best idea but hes sticking to his guns. Im not sure if hes gonna run the M1-P. He'll be he gueine pig i guess......
Geeeeeeeeez. Can you at least try and stear him towards some support supplements (liver and blood pressure) and a proper pct?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is one of the worst cycles I've ever seen...Wow

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is one of the worst cycles I've ever seen...Wow
yea and the $hitty thing is that this is the "gain 25lbs. of lean mass cycle" and i bet he's not the only person out there trying/ already tried this cycle.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright he came in 2day and i talked him into cycle support. But hes stil gung-ho on the whole cycle.What if he did 1 week on 1 week off, and alternated between the Alpha & Masterdrol for a 4 week cycle?This stil seems harsh though what do u guys think??

thetimbomb

Awards
I really dont think mixing 3 different hormones is good for you. period. even if they were not methylated it would still be rather risky, imo. Has your buddy tried going with a straight masterdrol cycle? 3 weeks on that with a good diet and training and he should easily put on ten lbs of lean muscle. Mixing 3 things together is overkill though, his liver will die. instantly

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really dont think mixing 3 different hormones is good for you. period. even if they were not methylated it would still be rather risky, imo. Has your buddy tried going with a straight masterdrol cycle? 3 weeks on that with a good diet and training and he should easily put on ten lbs of lean muscle. Mixing 3 things together is overkill though, his liver will die. instantly
Yea thats the problem he has done 2 masterdrol cycles and put on about 10lbs. from each so he thinks mixing the 2 will give him 20 you know what i mean. Hes a little weird as it is so Im going to do my best to stear him away and maybe do a 3 weeker of each or somting. I dunno wish me luck b/c its people like this thay that have to ruin it for the group

Jason_L

Awards
This is exactly why this stuff should be illegal.
??? I absolutely hate laws that supposedly protect people from their own stupidity. I would never ride without a helmet, but I hate helmet laws. I always wear a seatbelt, but hate seatbelt laws. Might as well outlaw alcohol, tobacco, asprin, acetominophen, trans-fats, sugar, etc. while you're at it :(

You can't legislate common since nor intelligence. laws are to define criminal activity. I certainly don't need big brother breathing down my neck telling me what decisions to make, period.

Jason_L

Awards
Even though this proposed cycle seems totally nutty, I don't agree mixing 3 hormones is bad. Running "traditional" gear cycles with various products is quite common. It's not the "mixing" here that is going to stress his liver (assuming the dosages are adjusted down to accomodate the stacking) - it's the length of the cycle of using methyls.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is I saw a post about 3 weeks ago about a kid from the (B)ig (B)oys . com he was talking about he took m1t superdrol finigenx phera plex and some other crazy ****tail of methyls for 9 weeks. his teeth were hurting red rash over the whole side of his body acne all over his back arms and face and pained testicles. dude's a retard. And just like this, he's gonna roll superdrol with m1t and progestin goods. So I imagine the ****tail for him would be... acne, high blood pressure, a strange hot feeling with bulging on the right side of his body, and after he's done with it since he has a terrible post cycle therapy he's going to have higher bf % and lose a large portion of his gains. Maybe some DHEA MACA fenugreek milk thistle throughout with Haw berry and policosonal throughout and for post cycle therapy as well. I feel sorry for the way his body will feel about week 4. and as I imagine TERRIBLY awful hell in the 5th week. I can't even imagine.

When I run into fellas like this I educate the crap out of them. They really respond to me for some reason. I guess it's how the delivery is set up. PLS educate this guy and just suggest that he does it. "what could it hurt"

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is I saw a post about 3 weeks ago about a kid from the (B)ig (B)oys . com he was talking about he took m1t superdrol finigenx phera plex and some other crazy ****tail of methyls for 9 weeks. his teeth were hurting red rash over the whole side of his body acne all over his back arms and face and pained testicles. dude's a retard. And just like this, he's gonna roll superdrol with m1t and progestin goods. So I imagine the ****tail for him would be... acne, high blood pressure, a strange hot feeling with bulging on the right side of his body, and after he's done with it since he has a terrible post cycle therapy he's going to have higher bf % and lose a large portion of his gains. Maybe some DHEA MACA fenugreek milk thistle throughout with Haw berry and policosonal throughout and for post cycle therapy as well. I feel sorry for the way his body will feel about week 4. and as I imagine TERRIBLY awful hell in the 5th week. I can't even imagine.

When I run into fellas like this I educate the crap out of them. They really respond to me for some reason. I guess it's how the delivery is set up. PLS educate this guy and just suggest that he does it. "what could it hurt"
hey u wanna give me ur number so i can have him give u a call cause he doesnt really listen to me. I think its cause he thinks theres a compitions between us. He just got done with a masterdrol/M1-P 3 weeker and gained 12lbs. I just got done with a trn/per-x/zol 6 weeker and gained 15lbs. He is about 188lbs. 8%bf, im 192lbs. 6.5%bf. He benches 315 for 2 reps, i get 4 reps. and im younger than him. I dont feel like this is a compition but he does. So he might think i dont want him to do this so he can be bigger and stronger than me, but im just tryign to help him not die right now. Hes kinda weird as it is. Any way i should try to approch this????

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
hey u wanna give me ur number so i can have him give u a call cause he doesnt really listen to me. I think its cause he thinks theres a compitions between us. He just got done with a masterdrol/M1-P 3 weeker and gained 12lbs. I just got done with a trn/per-x/zol 6 weeker and gained 15lbs. He is about 188lbs. 8%bf, im 192lbs. 6.5%bf. He benches 315 for 2 reps, i get 4 reps. and im younger than him. I dont feel like this is a compition but he does. So he might think i dont want him to do this so he can be bigger and stronger than me, but im just tryign to help him not die right now. Hes kinda weird as it is. Any way i should try to approch this????
Well, if he thinks so competitively, just let him know he'll lose. If he won't listen, during post cycle therapy, you can drive the point home again. He'll be so low, perhaps only then he will learn his lesson. Some people only learn by punishment. And after such a harsh cycle, the weak formadrol post cycle therapy will ensure additional punishment.

He will have no energy. Forget about sex, even the most beautiful women will look to him like his sister. This will be further driven home when these feelings occur after he's leaving a doctor's office.

On the subject of formadrol, it is a good PCT product to use after a weak ass cycle like winny/zol or anavar. But after such a harsh and heavy cycle, to just recommend formadrol? This is what's called an "add-on" sale in business. They obviously can't recommend clomid or nolva (FDA), which he WILL need. In addition, all the herbs (VITAL to use) that some posters mentioned earlier in this thread will just take away money that could have been spent on more of their products.....see? If nothing else, let him know he's become a victim of coorporate greed with this proposed "suicycle". Greed is everywhere in business, and that goes the same for potentially dangerous products like designer steroids.

precious_roy

Awards
??? I absolutely hate laws that supposedly protect people from their own stupidity. I would never ride without a helmet, but I hate helmet laws. I always wear a seatbelt, but hate seatbelt laws. Might as well outlaw alcohol, tobacco, asprin, acetominophen, trans-fats, sugar, etc. while you're at it :(

You can't legislate common since nor intelligence. laws are to define criminal activity. I certainly don't need big brother breathing down my neck telling me what decisions to make, period.
Actually, I think some of the Dems were talking about instituting a ban on trans fats...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at it this way. Tell him to start the cycle now. At his 3 week mark or 3/4 way mark Buy his PCT. (Although I don't recommend this) Maybe he'll have more cash on hand there. It's sort of a "roll-along" cycle. As for budgeting bb'ers. Just tell him it's DAMN 10 dollars for a bottle of milk thistle. Go grab some up and get some damned Policosonol at least. Hell fire. Not to mention an AI or something.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look at it this way. Tell him to start the cycle now. At his 3 week mark or 3/4 way mark Buy his post cycle therapy. (Although I don't recommend this) Maybe he'll have more cash on hand there. It's sort of a "roll-along" cycle. As for budgeting bb'ers. Just tell him it's DAMN 10 dollars for a bottle of milk thistle. Go grab some up and get some damned Policosonol at least. Hell fire. Not to mention an AI or something.
No i talked him into cycle support, just his pct is rediculous. He just found a source so maybe he'll pick up some nolva or clomid? I think he might finally becomming around though, one of his friend thats a hard user is in the hospital because of a clot in his liver. Yes he was as wreckless and this kid when it comes to cycle support, eating, and other factors. Sad to say but maybe this will set (or scare) him straight

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully.

Use this ... "Yeah see bro, I'm telling you man ya gotta get some "blahablalhbhalb" or you're gonna start feeling ****ty"

thetimbomb

Awards
You could sneakily switch the m1p for nolva... the pills look almost the same.