500 mg Test E

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I know I was supposed to inject 500 mg split into 2 250 mg injections but the guy who did my inject told me that it was pointless with test E. He gave me a 2ml shot in the glute ;three days later and it is still very painful to the touch. Is this normal or was i a dumb ass for letting him inject 2ml. 21 gauge 1.5 pin.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was my first ever pin with 250mg per, and I can tell you it went incredibly smooth. No pain or discomfort really.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it was more the 21 gauge pin than the 2ml

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, a 21 in the arse probably isnt the best idea.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I know I was supposed to inject 500 mg split into 2 250 mg injections but the guy who did my inject told me that it was pointless with test E. He gave me a 2ml shot in the glute ;three days later and it is still very painful to the touch. Is this normal or was i a dumb ass for letting him inject 2ml. 21 gauge 1.5 pin.
split it into two injections .. More stable blood levels. I like 23g 1.5 inch pin for glute.. Is the injection site red or hot to the touch??

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
it does have a slight red bloth, not hot, about 2 inches from site. but it hurts to sit down even three days later!

eRICH

Awards
why is another dude doing your injection???
ya sure the gears clean? test-e is usually pretty painless

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it does have a slight red bloth, not hot, about 2 inches from site. but it hurts to sit down even three days later!

it happens to me sometimes as well, but only every once in awhile. This is also your first injection, keep that in mind. did the individual giving you the injection jiggle the needle or move it around too much once it penetrated?

i have recently dealt with an abscess and it was a disgusting experience. look for red streaks, swelling, and warmth in the area of the injection. if this occurs, first punch your friend in the face for giving you dirty gear, and then either order pencillin (vetrinary) or go to a doctor and tell him you sat on a nail.

test E twice a week means more stable testosterone levels, but most people do not notice a difference with only 1 injection a week from what i have read.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
There is a bruise at the site of injection. The pain seems to be spreading but dulling as time goes by. There is slight swelling and some redness in the area mentioned above. Could it just be irritated? Or does it sound more on par with a infection? Like you said it was first injection and 2ml's as well. Trust me the gear is clean thats all I'll say. Gotta keep that part stealth if you know what i mean.

I let another dude inject me to show me how. It was my first injection. Only common sense.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
but most people do not notice a difference with only 1 injection a week from what i have read.
yup, most won't notice any difference between once and twice a week. most just go with 2x/wk for peace of mind.

chris3g

Awards
why are you having another guy inject you in the ass :rofl:

probably not much of a difference between once a week or twice with Test E, but yeah, 2ml on your very first injection ever is gonna hurt.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Injecting the oil too fast can add to the discomfort as well as too much movement of the needle. I hope you knew to relax the muscle vs. flexing. I Personally use a 25 ga 1.5" for glute shots. The smaller needle makes it hard to inject too fast.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
still hurts 4 days latter no real improvement. should i get some antibiotics? or give it anotherday or so?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hurting and slightly warm to the touch doesn't mean anything, very common. if it has red streaks though, be worried.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
hurting and slightly warm to the touch doesn't mean anything, very common. if it has red streaks though, be worried.
^^^ That and/or fever.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Hey man - don't punch the guy in the face - (^$( happens. It does not definately mean the Test E is bad either. For your next injection try the shoulder (side delt) - I am not up to 500 per shot. But am doing 2 a week for a total of 750. The guys are right that is it smoother - give it a couple weeks and you will notice the difference. And be patient. As for the shot - if it is hot - but you do not have a fever - but hot around the spot, I am affraid you are going to need a firm massage to break up the hard spot. Very painful - but it is quite common. Everyone I know has it happen sooner or later. I suspect it has to do with how fast you shoot and how much it disapates from the area. It is good to massage the area on the 1st day to move it around. It should not normally be sore for more then a day or two. Damn - when it goes wrong, the massage to break it up is panful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am dealing with it myself. Good muck bro

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
Update i went to em and told them i sat on a nail. They said i had cellulitus and gave me amox.. It is my second day taking this and my fever is gone. The prob is that it is now time for my next injection. What sould i do?? I am very weary being that was my first inject. Damn darkside! Although i did gain 6 pounds.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I doubt the test had much to do with that - the test pooled and all you really need it to break it up. It happens up not often - try hitting a side delt - relax - enjoy - but use clean habbits - no needles twice, alchol swabs

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If in doubt, filter it out.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I had some kind of infection because i had a fever of 101 also i could hardly walk without severe pain in ass. I don't think the gear is dirty but i could have hit a nerve or blood vessel.
The doc did say the swelling was causing a irratation to my siatic nerve.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
6 pounds yeah i couldnt believe it. I thought the **** doesn't kick in for 3 weeks. Got on scale 216-223 in one week. I'm sure its all nitrogen retention but still.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Its almost never dirty gear. Even if you were to see foreign particals in the bottle. The BA will kill most bacteria.

Most every infection is caused by poor injection or unsterile injection procedures.

Were your friends hands clean?
Was the top of the stopper swabbed vigorously w/ alcohol pad?
Was the injection site swabbed vigorously w/ alcohol pad?
Were the needles sterile and were they kept sterile (i.e. not laid on an unsterile surface uncapped)?
Did something unsterile touch the injection site after the injection such as your buddy's hand?
You get the picture.

Here is 2 sites and a pdf file to show you the correct procedure. Note the pdf file is very good.

View attachment IntraMuscular_Injection.pdf

How to do your first glute injection

SpotInjections.com

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
6 pounds in a week is bullsh*t because the half life of TestE is about 10.5 days. Tren, d-bol, winny, propionate, and orals are the only steroids that take effect in a week or less. As far as injections go, I take 3mL once every week (600mg) and haven't noticed a difference from my last 2 cycles where I split up the dosage. Don't hate on this guy for getting someone else to do his first inject, a lot of guys I know have to... until the juice kicks in and they grow the balls to do it theirselves... well maybe they don't grow balls, but you get the point. I tried a 21 gauge before and it was literally a pain in the ass, but I've never had problems with a 23. The only times my ass has ever been sore after an injection is when I used QV products, propionate, or I when I was a beginner and was nervous and vibrated the needle.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help and info! You guys are the ****. I will read that info from Meow soon. I did my second inject and only used 1 ml this time. I was extra careful and clean, hopefully all goes well this time. Will keep updated.

As far as me gaining 6 pounds in one week it is true. My diet has not changed and neither has my training. I don't know if it is from the gear or not but the weight gain is none the less true. I have no reason to lie, punk, so do don't come in my thread and say i speak of bull****. Thats one thing i don't do!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
calm down keyboard warriors... calm down. ;)

It's quite normal to gain 6lbs in a week, you can still have water gain even if the Enanthate hasn't reached optimum levels.. Happens to many.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for clearing that up for some of the misinformed.

:bb2:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i don't think that injection in your ass was a needle... good luck with that AIDS! you wonder why your butt hurts... was he grunting while "injecting" ???

why are you having another guy inject you in the ass :rofl:

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
yeah, i don't think that injection in your ass was a needle... good luck with that AIDS! you wonder why your butt hurts... was he grunting while "injecting" ???
are you wearing nylons in that picture?:bruce3:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Nylons? Please, those are fishnet stockings! BHAHAHAHAHA!

BOVEY

Awards
whats wrong with gettin your mate / training partner to jab you in the arse???

mine does mine for me!

quest631

Awards
I experienced an abcess once.it felt like a golfball in my ass cheek.It went its way i rubbed it alot ?But it was a painful experience