Liquid d-ball

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I recently got my grubby little hands on a supply of liquid dianabol. Quick question, how often does it have to be injected, and how much should be injected?

Another question, I have gotten an opportunity to get my boxing procard. I will only get tested before a title match, are there any masking agents to cover them up?

I have seen a list of steroids and how long they stay in your system, except I have no idea where it is. Does anyone have a web address for that info.

Thanks a bunch, ya meatheads! (BTW meathead is not an insult)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
denying my initial response:

are you sure the liquid dbol is injectable? or is it an oral solution? i'm not a boxer by any means but i'm sure it requires lots of endurance in which case, dbol is not the answer you're looking for, especially solo. you'd have better results with var IMO.

cromwell

Awards
denying my initial response:

are you sure the liquid dbol is injectable? or is it an oral solution? i'm not a boxer by any means but i'm sure it requires lots of endurance in which case, dbol is not the answer you're looking for, especially solo. you'd have better results with var IMO.
Or stanazolol. All dianabol is orally active, is it not? Regardless of the preparation itself. It would be safer taking it orally if you are unsure of the sterility. The clearance times vary, anavar is about 10 days I believe, unsure of diana, would have to check. Generally thougth, orals have a short clearance time(edited because I am clearly not awake yet:icon_lol: ) The standard clearance time listed is three weeks, roughly the same as most other orals. However it can be as little as 7-10 days depending on dosage and a variety of other factors. As Big Beze (thats your cool new nickname) said there are better choices for a boxer (boxed for about 4 years myself). If you were to use the d-bol, I would say one dose in the morning (this results in less suppression as qite a bit of your natural testosterone is produced at night), which may lessen weight gains, but I don't imagine you want water weight anyway. Cheers

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is the brand? I have not seen a liquid d-bol in a long time unless it's the Ref-B. Your not talking about that sdi labs liquid dbol are you?

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
It's Brithish Dragon, and if I go with the boxing I would'nt use it anyway.
Pill form kills my cardio endurance, I could'nt imagine liquid would be much different in that aspect.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
take it orally in OJ or inject into a liquid capsule that's what I do. mixing in OJ or Grapefruit juice is the easiest.

size

Awards
  • Established
Inject or ingest. Both will work, if you inject make certain it is sterile. i honestly thought the last injectable dbol was reforvit-b.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
size that is why I asked him the brand man do i miss the LLOeffer s*** they were the bomb next to TTOYKO

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Inject or ingest. Both will work, if you inject make certain it is sterile. i honestly thought the last injectable dbol was reforvit-b.
some UGL's make injectable dbol...injectable anadrol, too...never heard of the BD kind.