My Halodrol and Zol cycle.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I am 9 days in and I am up three pounds nothing drastic as far as strength gains and recomp yet.

Stats
bf 16-18%

I have lifted on and off for a year and recently got more serious in the past three months.I know I am no where near my genetic potential but what can I say I fell to the temptation of it. I have done one Superdrol cycle at 20/20/20

Well I will do my best to start a day by day log. Pct will be Nolva/clomid/Powerfull/retain/creatine matrix/clen

I was wondering if I should start the clen now?

Sides: well so far I have gotten sick (nausea/vomiting) two times but I think this my be related to some stamina RX I took I also gave some to my dad and he also got sick. hmmm makes me wonder.Oh and acne.

Goals: Well to lose some bodyfat well still keeping muscle. I know my weight isnt very high but I do have some fat I would like to burn off before I start another bulk.

Any input or constructive critisim will be apperciated.

Oh I was thinking of adding Dicana and a ECA stack.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
The first pic was like three to five months ago second was 05/12/06 I will update some more pics soon and throughout the cycle.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Obviously everyone will say eat more and lift harder before you use these compounds. But good luck and be safe. How tall are you and age?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Obviously everyone will say eat more and lift harder before you use these compounds. But good luck and be safe. How tall are you and age?
Thanks, I am 23 will be 24 in 7 weeks, I am 5,'9

I know eat eat eat, sometimes I can eat like a horse and sometimes like a chicken I have a very fast metabolism.

My appetite has acutally been down.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
You gotta do your research, max out your efforst on the natty non-hormonal supps first.

Good luck and keep asking questions.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well today I did chest and it was a okay workout I didnt sleep very well last night so I didnt have that much energy in the gym but I was still able to put up some good weght.

Sides: (--)Acne Libido (++)

I am defintley leaning out jumped on the scale today bodyfat was lower and at the same weight I have been I was also told by someone that I am harding up, that was nice I can see the leaning out.

Is it the zol that does this? Well whatever it is I am starting to like it.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I was selected to test Paravol it is specificaly designed for PCT. Paravol by Palo Alto Labs

So it looks like I wont be running my Powerfull during PCT which kinda bums me out because I have been wanting to use it. But on the other hand this product Paravol seems like it could be a pretty good product as it has lots of different Ingriedents in it.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Update It looks like it will be okay to run Powerfull with the Powerfull during pct. Also got my clen in today started off at 25mcgs. I have to be at work tonight so I am gonna try to go the gym now.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well hit the gym today had a amazing workout, Did arms today.

As far as sides I feel like I get nausea sometimes and some headaches here and there I notice more when I take them on a empty stomach.

I have also added the clen I am at 60mcg today my third day on it. My appetite is still way down.

I do feel like I am leaning out and you can defintley see it my stomach area.

Weight is 162 17 %bf down a 1lb

Libido is still going strong. That was one thing I was worried about but it is acutally up right now so I am very happy with that although I still have 13 Days left.

I am acquiring some anavar do you guys think I could continue the cycle with that or just do pct and then wait to do another cycle?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday did chest was still sore from sunday strength was down. Workout pretty much sucked.

Took today off to recover one thing is I am defintley getting some size while staying lean I had four compliments at work today on everything from my butt to my size plus I got attetion from some girls that normally walk by and say nothing.

I added Dicana and Camp and sesamin now to the cycle.

Weigh in 165.5 16% bf -1
Positives, Libido still strong

Negatives, Headaches,appetite down,small amount of acne.

Is that overkill on the fatt loss supps?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep posting.i'm doing the same cycle and at day 10.I noticed at day 6 lethargy started to kick in.I'm doing 50 halo,and 100 zol split dose.I threw in 2 activate a day to help with the lethargy.so far so good.That def helped.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well since Friday I have been sick off my ass woke up with my left side of my throat swollen,Bodyaches,weakness,stiff neck and earaches.

Weight is down to 160 16%bf that was this morning first thing when I woke up.

I stopped taking the dicana as I feel that might have been the culprit. Although this is the second time i Have been sick on this Halo/zol cycle and I never get sick. The last time I was sick was over two years ago.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since Friday I have been sick off my ass woke up with my left side of my throat swollen,Bodyaches,weakness,stiff neck and earaches.

Weight is down to 160 16%bf that was this morning first thing when I woke up.

I stopped taking the dicana as I feel that might have been the culprit. Although this is the second time i Have been sick on this Halo/zol cycle and I never get sick. The last time I was sick was over two years ago.
the two times i have done pct i got those same symptoms. the first time it lasted about a week and lost every bit of weight and then some i gained on a test e/dbol cycle which really pissed me off. the second time it lasted about 2 days after a pp/hd cycle. both times it happened within week 3 of pct. from now on i will be taking vitamin c during cycel and post cycle. i hear cortisol controlers like lxt and retain lower your immune system.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Vitamin C, and I have also heard that cortisol blockers lower your immune system which kinda sucks if you work at a hosiptal like me where germs are every where.

So far I can say to much good about this cycle. I cant wait for it to be over. And then I have some real goodies to play with:twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many days are you in your cycle,and what kind of goodies

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
I have done a SD cycle and never felt sick. Also did Halodrol-50 (100x better, hardly any sides, and MUCH less intense than SD...a good thing), and no sickness. Although, I have heard quite a few others complain about sickness. Just be sure you're 100% before starting your PS's. Take a solid regiment of fish & flax oil.

Also, I noticed you're taking Clen. I really hate that stuff. I have been researching Albuterol. Seems to be a much "better" alternative than Clen. I will be starting that soon to help cut up. Good luck on your cycle!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have done a superdrol cycle and never felt sick. Also did Halodrol-50 (100x better, hardly any sides, and MUCH less intense than SD...a good thing), and no sickness. Although, I have heard quite a few others complain about sickness. Just be sure you're 100% before starting your PS's. Take a solid regiment of fish & flax oil.

Also, I noticed you're taking Clen. I really hate that stuff. I have been researching Albuterol. Seems to be a much "better" alternative than Clen. I will be starting that soon to help cut up. Good luck on your cycle!

Hey thanks I acutally had less sides on superdrol cycle than on this cycle. Yeah I take daily fish and flax oil.I think I might have a sinus infection so I dont know. I have seen alot of people on cycle that get sick quite often.

So do PS and AAS lower immune system?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
How many days are you in your cycle,and what kind of goodies

I am 24 days in cycle now of Halo/Zol

Of course this would be after PCT

l but I just got in

2500mg Anavar
3000mg dbol :jaw:
4000mg Winstrol
2500 Test E
1000 Test Prop

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Well still feel like **** today but I am gonna get my butt to the gym I have been forcing my self to eat everytime to the point where I wanna throw up. My motivation there was getting on the scale and seeing a 7lb loss :wtf:

So now I gotta work extra hard to get them back! But no pain no gain right. I have cut back on the zol as that was the culprit to my headaches and nausea. I noticed anytime I would take them on empty stomach or 150mg of zol I would get those symptoms.

My libido is still going stong which is really nice, by this time on superdrol my buddy was malfunctioning:blink: .

Acne is minimal.

Well I have 5 days left so we will see what halo is made of. Most people say they feel it in the third week I have not had the chance because of this sinus infection or whatever the heck is going on.

Also tommrow is Ozzfest so I will be drinking and I am also going to Ozzfest in Phoenix on Friday so I am sure I will be drinking. But I will hydrate my self with as much water as possible during the guzzlefest.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have done a superdrol cycle and never felt sick. Also did Halodrol-50 (100x better, hardly any sides, and MUCH less intense than SD...a good thing), and no sickness. Although, I have heard quite a few others complain about sickness. Just be sure you're 100% before starting your PS's. Take a solid regiment of fish & flax oil.

What are some of the differences in the two ALbuterol and Clen I am not to familar with albuterol other than the fact that I have my GF's inhaler and that has Albuterol in it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 24 days in cycle now of Halo/Zol

Of course this would be after post cycle therapy

l but I just got in

2500mg Anavar
3000mg dbol :jaw:
4000mg Winstrol
2500 Test E
1000 Test Prop
wow,looks like quite an adventure ahead!!!!!!!:twisted:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
wow,looks like quite an adventure ahead!!!!!!!:twisted:

Yeah I am gonna double the test dose and its acually Test Cyp that i got not ent

Or do you guys think 250 a week enat and 100mg prop a every 3 days which would last four weeks?

Any suggestions for this future cycle? Anything you would add or minus out?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are some of the differences in the two ALbuterol and Clen I am not to familar with albuterol other than the fact that I have my GF's inhaler and that has Albuterol in it?

Albuterol is pretty much the same as clen as far as anti-catabolic and fat loss. However, clenbuterol is believe to cause cardiac necrosis. The difference between your girl friends inhaler and Research Chems albuterol is nothing based upon the actual chemical itself. However, when she takes 1 hit of her inhaler she is only getting 90 mcg shots. Whereas your Research Chems of Albuterol you need to get about 1ml into you which is 4 mg. So either break open all her inhalers and start drinking the liquid or use research chems. I seemed to have a high tolerance with albuterol at taking 4ml or more per dose times 3 a day. I had a very high tolerance. Whereas my friend had a low tolerance and was shaking with 1 ml.
In mg.. i was ingesting around ... 48 mg a day. A bit insane. As I've read one person was marvelled at taking 21 mg a day.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday I woke up at 530 am so I could get some gym time in because I had to work and ozzfest later that day.

Nothing special did chest .

Wed 7/5

Good workout did back/shoulders

Sides: libido is still strong/ acne is coming back again on my head and back.

I have added in Paravol into the mix, supposed to help with male volume.

WEIGHT:
Oh and after being sick and losing that weight I have been eating alot and doubled my normal protein intake. I am back to 166 18%bf

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well ended the halo cycle.

Have not worked out since thursday was on vacation went to phoenix. I did try to eat as good as possible. I am weighing in at 170 18%bf