Any way to Protect Hair when on a DHT derivative?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys is there any way to protect your hairline on a DHT derived compound (Winstrol). I assume that a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor will not work because it is already reduced. So is there anything that might work?

Mr.50

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on this .. From what I understand nizoral shampoo will help but would like to hear from some people that know more about this. So bump for more input !!!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro as you know this one is not for me yet..... but maybe depending on the resolution of that other problem. One of my friend was wondering about this he is prone to receeding hairline but not top of the head baldness. So far he has no problems this cycle but he wants to take all precautions possible. Anyone have some more info? Spironolactone?

Mr.50

Not sure on this .. From what I understand nizoral shampoo will help but would like to hear from some people that know more about this. So bump for more input !!!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Bro as you know this one is not for me yet..... but maybe depending on the resolution of that other problem. One of my friend was wondering about this he is prone to receeding hairline but not top of the head baldness. So far he has no problems this cycle but he wants to take all precautions possible. Anyone have some more info? Spironolactone?

Mr.50
Have you seen this thread. I forgot about it before...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/21961-hair-loss-prevention.html?highlight=nizoral

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
an alternative to the smelly and annoyingly frequent spiro applications is fluridil, a topical anti-androgen available without script in europe. do a search for it. note: it isnt cheap, but you probably dont need to use as much as they say if you're only trying to avoid temple recession.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
interesting. Thanks bro. I will mention it.

Mr.50

an alternative to the smelly and annoyingly frequent spiro applications is fluridil, a topical anti-androgen available without script in europe. do a search for it. note: it isnt cheap, but you probably dont need to use as much as they say if you're only trying to avoid temple recession.