Prohormones and estrogen blockers...

swoosh

swoosh

Awards
I am about to do my first prohormone cycle of T1-Pro. I am still debating on whether or not I need an estrogen blocker like 6-oxo. I read Big Cats Prohormone article ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm ) and said it pretty much said that estrogen blockers were a waste. Any comments?

swoosh

spike1205

Awards
uses it post cycle--it will help youkeep your gains and get your nuts back online. Look around for liquid clomid or nolva they are cheaper and can be more effective

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Ground ball question, guy. IMO, invest in some anti-e's.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
always have an anti-e on hand, you'll be glad you did

the only way i would advocate not using anti-e's post cycle, is if you did a very short cycle, say 2 weeks, and that would not cause natural test production to stop

but if you're going for longer, using an anti-e will help you maintain your gains

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You def need an anti e for post cycle. Besides blocking the estrogen you really want them to bring the natural test level back up, this is the main purpose of using them post cycle. Also good to have Nolv on hand if gyno appears. Late

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro doing a cycle w/out anti-e's is like having unprotected sex with a whore IMO. You need the anti-e to protect you from gyno and to retain your gains.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
At the time Cat wrote the article, OTC anti-e's they were pretty much useless. However w/the coming of 6oxo and formasin his statement is pretty much outdated.

neurotic

Awards
I am sure OTC anti-estrogens pale in comparison to Nolvadex. Try to buy nolvadex, I think it's the best option.
Ahm, Iron Warrior, I don't agree with your statement ... you should have them handy should gyno occur, but don't use them if it doesn't occur, for hindering your gains is something you don't want.
If you want to fight gyno without hindering your gains just take 4-5 tablespoons of Flax Oil everyday.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I am sure OTC anti-estrogens pale in comparison to Nolvadex. Try to buy nolvadex, I think it's the best option.
Ahm, Iron Warrior, I don't agree with your statement ... you should have them handy should gyno occur, but don't use them if it doesn't occur, for hindering your gains is something you don't want.
If you want to fight gyno without hindering your gains just take 4-5 tablespoons of Flax Oil everyday.
I know I sound like an ignorant fool, but I have no idea how to get the stuff. (Nolvadex) :confused:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

I know I sound like an ignorant fool, but I have no idea how to get the stuff. (Nolvadex) :confused:
easiest type of nolva you can get is in liquid form. the sponsors above (liquidresearch) will carry em. its a good idea to support good people and ones who back this forum. other places include researchkits and liquid-solutions. the liquid nolva usually is a bit cheaper than the tab form...however you can get in tab form, just gotta know where or know someone who does. :D Sage

snoopy

Awards
is there any supplier of liquid clen/nolvadex that ships to the uk?

i checked the link at top of the page but they dont!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by neurotic
Flax oil is great in your diet for EFA's, but to think it will stop gyno is crazy.

nightop

Awards

Flax oil is great in your diet for EFA's, but to think it will stop gyno is crazy.
I'm sure he was referring to the ER blocking properties of flax seed lignans... which are said to be comparable to nolva. Unfortunately, I have yet to see any conclusive data that proves this... there was a study performed that used flax seed muffins in regards to breast cancer prevention/treatment (don't remember which), but it isn't very useful. In reality, yes flax seed lignans probably have mixed agonist/antagonist properties, but not enough is known about the specifics. Also flax seed oils (even the 'high lignan') contain virtually no or very little lignans... Flax seeds themselves (whole/milled) do; not the oils.