Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?

dannyboy5000

Awards
Hey guys.

I have got my T1 Pro now (damn fast shipping came in 1 1/2 days). Now I need to get my clomid, but liquid solutions is out for a few weeks, i dont really want to wait that long. This is my first cycle and I am very anxious =).

I was wondering if there were any other legit places that you guys have used to get it at.

Also, I already have some pre-existing gyno, it is very very little, not visably noticable, not even tender, but it is a little pea sized formation i can feel behind my nip (something that never went away after puberty). I plan to take clomid through my cycle, and of course after, to prevent it from getting out of hand. I was also wondering if me taking clomid through my 4 week cycle is going to give me sore joints and lethargy because all the estrogen is being blocked?

Thanks guys! All your advice is greatly appreciated!! :D

dannyboy5000

Awards
I have heard before that nolva is better for gyno, or to use it as soon as gyno appears.

Considering my circumstances...

Do any of you folks reccomend me doing nolva instead of clomid? Or is it pretty much the same difference.

rjones

Awards
I have always heard go with nolva for the gyno, because of which receptors it bonds to.

elijah_123

Awards
Also nolva won't make you moody as a pregnant woman like clomid does to some people.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading recommendations of people using Clomid and Nolva together and the response has been very positive.

Alternately, either would work just as well imo. Just use standard post cycle dosage.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with pogue, also click on banner up top, liquidresearch.com carries both i believe.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Yes, always support our sponsors, they are always thoroughly evaluated by BDC and will do well by you.

Besides, they help support OUR forum, so stick with those that stick with us!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Yes, always support our sponsors, they are always thoroughly evaluated by BDC and will do well by you.

Besides, they help support OUR forum, so stick with those that stick with us!
Chicky chicky, bump bump bump! :cool:

dannyboy5000

Awards
What dose should i run through my cycle? Or do you guys think I should not even use it during my cycle unless gyno starts to flare. I am just really scared of getting gyno and having to live with bitch tits, especially for the upcoming summer.

Thanks again!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Why not run .25mg of liquidex a day? Takes care of any bloat aswell.

dannyboy5000

Awards
ouch, that dex is 75 bucks. I kind of want the bloat though, it dont bother me. I wouldnt mind the extra lube in the joints and such.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
ouch, that dex is 75 bucks. I kind of want the bloat though, it dont bother me. I wouldnt mind the extra lube in the joints and such.
Why will people pay any price for juice, then whine like a little girl about anciliary prices? This has to be one of by BIGGEST pet peeves. Not willing to spend the money when it matters, don't whine later.

Letrozole over there is very well priced, and you can get away with about 1/4 cc/day. So a 30mL vial will last 120 days..whats the issue?