-10 grams Testosterone Propionate
-2.0ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
-20.0ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
1) Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
2) Add benzyl alcohol and 65.0 ml of oil. (This will leave 5 ml oil for later.)
3) Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan (gas stove) on medium high heat.
4) Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
5) Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
6) Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
7) Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
8) Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 100ml - 100mg/ml sterile solution for injection.