mixing winny pills w/ winny injections

tbonealot

Awards
i was wandering if it is ok to take a couple winny injections and then switch to the blue pills. I have a little of both, is this a good idea. im not trying to bulk up, just lean down and gain speed and strength. Also I have some clenbuterol that expired last month, is it still ok to take?

I am 6'2'' 205 and am college football reciever. I have done two previous cycles the last two summers. The first was D-bol, winny, and t-200 and i put on about 20 pounds. Last summer I did a six week winny cycle while taking clenbuterol and cynomel and saw huge improvements in my speed. I would like to do something similar to last summer but Im not sure if i have enough winny. I have a lot of random things left over from these cycles and am trying to put one together without having to buy more. I ahve one bottle of winny and about 25 blue winny pills. I also have plenty of cynomel but I have heard it can be dangerous to take. What should I do?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i was wandering if it is ok to take a couple winny injections and then switch to the blue pills. I have a little of both, is this a good idea. im not trying to bulk up, just lean down and gain speed and strength. Also I have some clenbuterol that expired last month, is it still ok to take?
Please post your stats and prior cycle experince so we can help answer your question...