Can u put liquid nolva into capsules??

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
can u put liquid nolva into capsules..?will they fit?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sure you can put it in caps. Will it fit? Well depends what size caps you get and how much you want to put in there.

Or just put in in like 4 ounces of diets soda and skip all the bother of caps

CROWLER

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
is it true liquid nolva is not for human consumption..??what would happen if you took it??thanks ahead.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It helps you from letting your breast cancer spread. Thats what TM does. You don't want your cancer to spread to your heart now, do you? It is illeagal to drink it. So I wouldn't recommend it. Go ask you Doc, thats what he's there for.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Sure you can put it in caps. Will it fit? Well depends what size caps you get and how much you want to put in there.

Or just put in in like 4 ounces of diets soda and skip all the bother of caps

CROWLER

Is there any reason why you say diet soda? Was that a serious reply? Will that do something to kill the taste? Because it tastes pretty bad and I would do ANYTHING to not have to taste it again.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
is this some sort of joke..I been reading on the forums that people do drink it..seriously, im confused.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
You can put it in caps, but the alcohol the nolva is dissolved in will melt the caps within a couple of hours.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
okay gotcha.......but can you drink it or you cant drink it>

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think you better read the rules before you get banned and NO I am NOT kidding

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I think you can talk about using it as long as you don't talk about getting it. Otherwise, why would we have a steroid section?

BTW, you can't use PM's unless you donate.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
im not even talking about getting nolva w/ any of the forum members.I know the rules..but its cool no one has to answer my question..it wasnt a big deal

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im not even talking about getting nolva w/ any of the forum members.I know the rules..but its cool no one has to answer my question..it wasnt a big deal
Probabaly the best decision here....