Wall Street Journal Editorial June 19, 2006

1. Post Wall Street Journal Editorial June 19, 2006

I subscribe to the Wall Street Journal.

I usually avoid reading the editorial pages (nutty right-wing blather for the most part).

However, for some reason I read them today.....and what did I find? An editorial called "Unmanly Athletes" by Harvey Mansfield. It's not especially coherant, but in essence it's saying athletes who use steroids are "unmanly" because they are relying upon external agents to enhance themselves "like a woman" uses face creams and pops pills to keep from getting sick.

Besides the obvious misogyny, this was a rather odd attack on the use of performance enhancing substances.

2. LOL - all this probably coming a quite 'unmanly' person himself. Maybe he wrote it while sitting in the back row at the latest Polo match, watching with admiration all those 'unmanly' horses pumped full of EQ.

3. I bet the author has bigger titties than an anabolic amateur without nolva

4. Ahhhhhhh, did a little digging. He wrote a book on "manliness" and here is a rather unkind review of it:

'Manliness,' by Harvey C. Mansfield - The New York Times Book Review - New York Times

5. an article on manliness written by a dude may be the gayest thing i have ever heard.

6. unmanly is still better than being a girlie-man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kjellfh`s Journal/wailing wall - Another Low T thread
    By Kjellfh in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:11 AM
  2. Wolf of Wall Street
    By Shaun235 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2014, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 04:58 AM
  4. Tx's Bulking Journal.