Methyl Dx3 Vs Superdrol

808b0y

Awards
I KNOW THESE TWO ARE BASICALLY THE SAME. i PURCHASED 2 AX SUPERDROL BOTTLES FOR 60$ A POP A FEW WEEKS AGO AND I JUST ORDERED 2 BOTTLES OF METHYLD DX3 YESTERDAY FOR 40$. DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD RE-SELL THE SUPERDROL? I WANT THE REAL ONE AND THE BEST ONE BUT SEEMS LIKE I CAN GET IT FOR ALOT CHEAPER.
RE-SELL OR USE THE SUPERDROL????????

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IS... superdrol and Oxodrol 12 the same? B/c my buddy got some Oxodrol 12 from a supplement health store that sells promag 25 and v-50 along with 17 methoxy and DHB. But ... I think the oxodrol 12 doesn't have as great a potency. So I sold him my half bottle of PP for 20$. That and I told him about Rebound Reloaded and junk. He was gonna just take the oxo 12 and then quit it. I had to inform him of sooooooooooooo much about PCT, saving his liver blood pressure cholesterol. Grabbed him up some other supps like milk thistle etc.

HEHE.
Oh yeah. He needs to work on his diet but he went from 195 to 215. Everybody was commenting.. .So that new workout youre trying must really be working? Wow.. HAHA little do those cell-tech lemmings know.

This is the product the supplement store is pushin'. Not sure of its effectiveness however a bunch of teens came in and bought the crap. Theyre like 9th and 10th graders.
Brand:
Webber Pharmaceuticals

Quantity:
60 Caps

Product Description:
Looking to flatten your abs and gain lean muscle, 12 oxdrol will tighten your tummy and help you 10-15lbs of rock solid muscle in one cycle.

“OXODROL 12” Contains 12mg per cap of the active ingredient in SUPERDROL with the additional benefit of liver protection.

“OXODROL 12” was designed to have it all, achieving only the best attributes with minimal side effects. You can expect to see dramatic and steady gains in strength measurable from one work out to the next!

What Can You Expect From OXODROL 12?

OXODROL 12 Gains: The gains from OXODROL 12 are very dry and lean, which means that you are going to make steady and strong gains without the excess water weight. All OXODROL 12 testers - who were selected in part because of their experience with running supplement growth cycles - found that the muscle gains produced from OXODROL 12 were no less than 2/3 of anything they had ever tried before. More interestingly, OXODROL 12 testers they found very few side-effects to complain about.

OXODROL 12 has a capacity for impressive and consistent gains in strength. OXODROL 12 Testers experienced dramatic and immediate strength gains, when consuming sufficient calories. To their surprise and our delight, every single OXODROL 12 tester became stronger every single workout, and many personal bests were recorded. The gains from OXODROL 12 will be impressive, and they will not take long to start, but they will be more gradual and consistent. With OXODROL 12, your numbers in the gym and on the tape measure will go up, not explosively, but they will go up surely and steadily.

How Should OXODROL 12 Be Used?

As with any compound, OXODROL 12 has different results and some people respond better than others. What this means for you is that you will need somewhere between 12mg and 36mg of OXODROL 12 per day, depending on your weight and training levels. See the stacking guidelines for more details. Using recommended dosages, the OXODROL 12 testers, on average, gained five pounds of muscle in under three weeks, while losing water and gaining no fat on hyper caloric bulking diets. OXODROL 12 is most effective when used during a bulking cycle. When using OXODROL 12 to bulk it is very important to take it with meals that consist of high complex carbohydrates and proteins. Protein consumption should be around 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight daily.

Getting You Covered...

You will want to increase your water intake while taking OXODROL 12 to counter the diuretic effects. Because OXODROL 12 is fat neutral, you can add a thermogenic effect by adding a fat-burner / energy supplement to your cycle. As for Post-Cycle Therapy, do not suppose that you can get away without using proper post cycle therapy following the use of OXODROL 12. The dosing and length of your PCT will depend on the length of your OXODROL 12 cycle. Our choice for a PCT is Ergopharm 6-OXO.

Stacking OXODROL 12

Rest assured, OXODROL 12 works very well on its own, and however, your results with OXODROL 12 will always be improved when stacking with other great products that add to the results. While OXODROL 12 is much better for bulking, if used for cutting, a good thermogenic like Pharmacore Labs LIPO-STAT can be added to increase results.

You will also want to plan out your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and which product you will be taking to help keep your gains 6-OXO Ergopharm is unmatched in terms of estrogen control, and boosting of natural testosterone levels by up to 400%.

OXODROL 12 Recommended Dosages
Weeks 1-2 2 caps OXODROL 12
Weeks 3-4 3 caps OXODROL 12
Weeks 5-6 4 caps OXODROL 12

PCT cycle

Week 7 6 caps 6-OXO at night
Week 8 5 caps 6-OXO at night
Week 9 4 caps 6-OXO at night
Week 10 3 caps 6-OXO at night

Amount Per Serving:
(2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one) 12mg
Bergamottin 100mg
Bupleurum 100mg
Green Tea 100mg
Hoelen 100mg

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I beleive its just another clone of SD with a dose of 12mg instead of 10mg. I cannot comment on the potency.

To the original poster, both products are the same. Whether you should sell it or not depends on your financial situations or whatever.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah… methyl Dx3 is the same as SD

I experienced good results from the Dx3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikemd21289 Anabolics 0
W Supplements 0
B Anabolics 5
F Anabolics 33