Help Beginner/clueless

romelotx

Awards
I recently recieved the following:
2 50mg Deca Durobolin amp
1 50mg Stenon 250 amp
1 1ml Primobolan Depot amp

Is this even worth taking since this is all I recieved and how do I take it. I am 31 6'0'' 185lbs and follow a strict workout and diet regimine...Please can anyone help. Also any inputs on the BSN mass stack is this worth it.

:bruce1:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a word...NO it is not worth it. Those are designed for long cycles and that is enough for a week. What are your goals and your diet?

romelotx

Awards
Damn I thought so..basically my goals are to bulk up. I have recently started back in the gym since an accident sidelined me for a year...do you know if the BSN mass stack is worth it?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
500mg of test cypionate or enthanate is perfect for a first cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically is that stuff i have worthless?
Not worthless, but not enough to make it a cycle. Skip the Mass Stack and try Anagen, Powerfull, or even Xtend/Excell. These will help out with strength, endurance, and mass.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I recently recieved the following:
2 50mg Deca Durobolin amp
1 50mg Stenon 250 amp

:bruce1:
Do you mean 50ml amps? 50ml of 250mg/ml Sustenon is plenty. If those are 50ml @ 200mg/ml Deca's then you are more than green there as well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nah i think he means 1ml amps.

it's not enough to use, that will cover you about 1 week at most. Cycles are usually 12weeks+

In the meantime
research a proper diet and buy some protein power and your BSN Stack (if you want) to play with.
starting researching steroids too and throw those in a drawer for now.