Light SD Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Light SD Cycle

1. New Member

Light SD Cycle

This will be my first cycle, which I plan on starting in a month or so. If everything goes smoothly I plan on doing a second cycle after a couple months, with 20mg instead. Currently doing Max-OT focusing on compound exercises.

Week 1: 10mg superdrol
    Week 2: 10mg superdrol
    Week 3: 10mg superdrol

Week 4: 30mg nolva / 25mg RXT
    Week 5: 20mg nolva / 50mg RXT
    Week 6: 10mg nolva / 50mg RXT
    Week 7: 75mg RXT

ED Supplements:
    Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 (2 weeks prior, through post cycle therapy)
    Hawthorne Berry 1000mg
    Milk Thistle 1000mg

Currently 5'7" 155lbs, 9.5% BF, 22 years old
    Diet as follows:

3 Egg whites
    1/2 Lowfat Cottage Cheese
    3/4 C Oatmeal
    1 C Roasted yams

4 oz. chicken or lean turkey
    1 C Veggies
    W/W Pasta (1 C cooked)
    1 TBS Olive oil

1/2 Can tuna w/flatbread
    1 C brown rice
    1 C Roasted yams
    1 TBS Olive oil

2 Protein Scoops
    1 C Milk
    3/4 C Oatmeal

6 oz. Fish
    1 C Brown Rice
    1 C Veggies

4 oz. Chicken
    1 Cup Veggies
    3 Egg whites

3032 Cal

P/C/F
    35/45/20

248g/385g/64g

Question:
    Specifically: the ratios are right, but am I getting enough fat? And although I tend to gain a good bit of fat if I eat more than 3000Cals, should I consider upping my cals even more while on? I've been toying around with this routine for a while and before I start I'd like to make sure I've got every detail covered. Tear apart the cycle, the PCT, the diet, whatever.

2. New Member

Diet looks ok to me. The cycle I would go up to 20mg for the second and third week. SD is harsh on your system anyways so why not go up to 20? And the nolva i would go up to 40mcg for the first week. Other than that, eat, sleep, train hard and let us now how much you'll gain.
  3. Registered User

I agree 2nd and 3rd week goto 20mg for SD. Your protein is at 1.6 with what your eating as planned. I would stick with this meal on your off days, on your workout days I would bump up your protein to maybe 1.7 to 2.0. Just try an somewhere an extra scoop of whey somewhere in the day. And bump your Cal's up on workout days if you can to as much as 4000 I know its kinda hard but just try. I would start your nolva at 40mg for sure also! Everything else looks great. Train hard stay focused DON'T drink or party to hard lol..... Keep us posted I'm gonna do a IGF/SD cycle soon :-)

Good Luck!!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    Diet looks ok to me. The cycle I would go up to 20mg for the second and third week. superdrol is harsh on your system anyways so why not go up to 20? And the nolva i would go up to 40mcg for the first week. Other than that, eat, sleep, train hard and let us now how much you'll gain.
    I would say keep the dosage at 10 mg a day, and after 10 days you don't gain, then increase to 20mg. At 6' 1'' 190 lbs, I ran it for three weeks @ 10mg and gained 12 lbs. At 20mgs my blood pressure went through the roof. More is not always better, and why experience sides if you can get great gains with less of them (sides). Your diet looks pretty decent to me.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    More is not always better, and why experience sides if you can get great gains with less of them sides).
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I'm being too cautious, but this is my first cycle and I don't want to mess anything up. So I'll plan on staying with 10mg ED through the first week, and if I'm not making good gains/not experiencing sides into the 2nd week I'll bump up to 20mg.

I'll definitely start at 40mg tamox if that's the case. It'll probably look more like this then:

Week 1: 10mg SD
    Week 2: 20mg SD
    Week 3: 20mg SD

Week 4: 40mg nolva / 25mg RXT
    Week 5: 30mg nolva / 50mg RXT
    Week 6: 20mg nolva / 50mg RXT
    Week 7: 10mg nolva / 75mg RXT

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Just try an somewhere an extra scoop of whey somewhere in the day. And bump your Cal's up on workout days if you can to as much as 4000 I know its kinda hard but just try.
    Alright I'll concoct a protein shake around 500-600 Cal with the right ratios for workout days.

I'll keep this thread updated once I start (like I said, a month or so).
  6. Advanced Member

Good luck!
  7. Advanced Member

I would say keep the dosage at 10 mg a day, and after 10 days you don't gain, then increase to 20mg. At 6' 1'' 190 lbs, I ran it for three weeks @ 10mg and gained 12 lbs. At 20mgs my blood pressure went through the roof. More is not always better, and why experience sides if you can get great gains with less of them (sides). Your diet looks pretty decent to me.
    I agree and I compliment you on using your brain instead of allowing greed to take over. At 155 lbs there is no extra gains above 15mgs of Superdrol and you get over 2/3 the maximum gains at 10mgs. People seem have forgotten the lessons of early days of superdrol with how many people had great gains on 10mgs with much much less sides and damage to the liver. Actually I think maximum gain 0.8 x 155 = 12.5mgs. Above that you are just raising sides and damaging your liver for no cause.
  8. New Member

For 155lbs 10mg would be sufficient, im 200lbs+ and the highest i go is 20.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    I agree and I compliment you on using your brain instead of allowing greed to take over. At 155 lbs there is no extra gains above 15mgs of Superdrol and you get over 2/3 the maximum gains at 10mgs. People seem have forgotten the lessons of early days of superdrol with how many people had great gains on 10mgs with much much less sides and damage to the liver. Actually I think maximum gain 0.8 x 155 = 12.5mgs. Above that you are just raising sides and damaging your liver for no cause.
    Ok so if progress is slow into the second week maybe I should just up the dose to 15mg instead of 20. (Honestly I'll probably just stick with 10 through the whole cycle and do more next time if this one goes well).
  10. Advanced Member

Actually I goofed a little. I actually meant to say 0.08 mg/lbs x 155 lbs = 12.5 mgs. I think there is a small gain by halfing the dose to dose twice a day. Using 10mgs a day will definitely work good.
  11. Advanced Member

Just be patient, trust me, at about day 10 if your training and diet is right, your gains will be phenominal, werewolf, thanks for the reps.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice to see somebody giving good advice. More is not always better
  13. Banned

Yes the 10mg daily thing is true. Once it kicks it it's in. Really I might have been taking too much when I was up to 20 and even 30mg at the 4th week. BP was up around 174/90. But my LDL/HDL turned out fine after I got blood work. So Hopefully I'm good. the 10mg for 10 days seems good. I noticed that when I had a higher fat intake or atleast ingested the SD with a fatty substance it was absorbed better. Atleast it felt that way.
  14. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Yes the 10mg daily thing is true. Once it kicks it it's in. Really I might have been taking too much when I was up to 20 and even 30mg at the 4th week. BP was up around 174/90. But my LDL/HDL turned out fine after I got blood work. So Hopefully I'm good. the 10mg for 10 days seems good. I noticed that when I had a higher fat intake or atleast ingested the superdrol with a fatty substance it was absorbed better. Atleast it felt that way.
    ya, 174/90 is pretty bad. Mine got to that high at 20mg and so i bumped it back down to 10mg.
  15. New Member

well i kept checking my BP and it was always good.. always below 120... even at 30mg... So i guess not everyone responds the same to SD.. I have actually found it to be one of the mildest hormones... No side effects whatsoever... I also didn't run it for more than 3 weeks. I still say run it at 10mgs for the first week, maybe first 10days and then go up to 20mg. All of that based on how your BP is and what kind of side effects you have.
  16. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good call staying @ 10mg.

I ran a Pheraplex cycle 20/20/30/30. By the middle of the third week, I was cramping so bad from 30mg that I had trouble putting 100% into my eating habits and my workouts. Definately more wasn't better in that case.

Dosing @ 10mg the bottle will last longer too.

Just my .02
  17. New Member

Your cycle looks pretty interesting. Do you plan on doing bloodwork before/after? My stats and diet are pretty similar to yours and Im going back and forth between SD or streight Test just to get away from the cholesterol/liver issues. Keep us posted when you give it a go.
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by doodle
    For 155lbs 10mg would be sufficient, im 200lbs+ and the highest i go is 20.
    Agree 100% there, btw Doodle you are looking pretty good, keep it up, and good advice!

StallionRX I would go with test if you have access as a first cycle over superdrol, superdrol is nothing to mess with and would advice the original poster the same, but he may not have access to injectable test or may be subject to steroid testing and SD is "legal". My job has drug testing, but they can't fire me for using a "legal" substance.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by StallionRx
    Your cycle looks pretty interesting. Do you plan on doing bloodwork before/after? My stats and diet are pretty similar to yours and Im going back and forth between superdrol or streight Test just to get away from the cholesterol/liver issues. Keep us posted when you give it a go.
    I plan on getting a lipid test (cholesterol, HDL, triglicerides) and liver profile before and after. I was also thinking about getting a testosterone test after my pct.
  20. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by auto_mail8939
    I plan on getting a lipid test (cholesterol, HDL, triglicerides) and liver profile before and after. I was also thinking about getting a testosterone test after my post cycle therapy.
    That looks good, the only negative thing I have to say is that testosterone tests are pretty pricy and not really necessary unless you feel lethargic and your libido hasn't returned (assuming that los s of libido occured.)
  21. New Member

It is so nice to see a thread where people are getting sound advice... Kudos to all of you who told him to stay around 10. At his weight and this being his first cycle there is no need to go higher. As one poster did bring out we all react differen. After 10 days and you are not seeing some solid gains do to 15 then to 20 if needed.

Best of luck to you. Congrats on doing your reseach before your first cycle as well.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

at 10mg for 3 weeks what kind of suppression would mostly likely occur for the majority of us? how about pct for this type of cycle?

Anyone have an educated or experienced response?
  23. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    at 10mg for 3 weeks what kind of suppression would mostly likely occur for the majority of us? how about post cycle therapy for this type of cycle?

Anyone have an educated or experienced response?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK to up dosage at end of SD Cycle ???
    By Markum1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 04:34 PM
  2. Help me with my 4 Week SD Cycle Bulking
    By spitboy2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 03:08 AM
  3. SD Cycle question
    By J563 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 05:21 PM
  4. Critique next SD cycle
    By sergeant in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 02:06 PM
  5. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 03:45 PM