drug testing-will i fail?

athlete

Awards
how long will 1ad and 3alpha stay in your system?
i decided on boldione until i found out its in your system for 5 months!
concerns-ncaa testing
is 6oxo on banned substances? i looked at it and there is so much on there........

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you're tested for any anabolic/androgenic products, DON"T TAKE ANY!!

3-Alpha and 1-test are DHT-like in structure, so they shouldn't show up on the test.. Boldione, on the other hand, you're screwed foro the next 5 months.. :)

athlete

Awards
IF i do get tested it wont be for another 2-4 months, so if these two (1ad,3alpha) dont stay long im not worried.
anobody know of 6oxo inquiries?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6-Oxo doesn't convert into anything androgenic, it won't show up..

athlete

Awards
thanks!so i can do my cycle of 1ad and 3alpha with 6oxo for recovery pretty close to fall and not worry about it,thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you said it was 2 months for 1,4 Andro.

athlete

Awards
dreamweaver-im not sure i understand your response.........

athlete

Awards
also i was wondering how long 4ad stays in your system,if anyone knows

D D D

Awards
If you're tested for any anabolic/androgenic products, DON"T TAKE ANY!!

3-Alpha and 1-test are DHT-like in structure, so they shouldn't show up on the test.. Boldione, on the other hand, you're screwed foro the next 5 months.. :)
I'm not convinced 1,4-Andro will show up this long after usage. I could be wrong, but I would guess this may be the case for an oil based injection of boldenone which would be detectable for a long time due to the deposit, but probably not for 1,4-Andro unless you were to inject it I.M.
1-Test will produce a peak on an HPLC scan and will also be detectable by GCMS. However, the dumbasses at the IOC labs haven't figured out a procedure for this yet. Typical. The companies producing the 1-Test don't have trouble testing for it. That's how they can give you it's purity. Some chemists need a procedure in front of them, others develope a procedure in an afternoon. It's not that difficult if you know what you're doing. You're safe for now with regards to 1-Test testing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was more of a question than a repsonse we discussed this on an earlier post and it was suggested 1,4 Andro (boldione) was in the system for 2 months. Now this could be different I guess depending on the testing I was refering to a contest urine test which is certainly going to be less thorough than some.

athlete

Awards
since the 1ad and the 1test are so similar they both shouldnt be detectable-same with 3alpha due to the dht-from what i understand..
my stack-
1ad 500mg. a day for 2bottles worth(ergopharm)
3alpha 200mg. a day 1 bottles worth-molecular

since the 1ad will last 24 days and the 3alpha will last only 15 days,
should i use 4ad for the first week of the 1ad and then switch to the 3alpha? (i dont want to take 500ng of 1ad on its own-lethargy big time)
of course this depends on how long 4ad stays in your system