M-1-T cycle length

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.76%

M-1-T cycle length

I'm planning on running trans 4-ad for 8 weeks and would like to go about using m-1-t along with it. At 15mg/ed, should I go 2 on/4 off/2on or 3on/2off/3on. I'm worried about the toxicity of the compound on my liver. Is this safe or is the whole hepatoxicity thing overhyped. Assume that I'll be using Milk Thistle/NAC/ALA.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by embrace
    I'm planning on running trans 4-ad for 8 weeks and would like to go about using m-1-t along with it. At 15mg/ed, should I go 2 on/4 off/2on or 3on/2off/3on. I'm worried about the toxicity of the compound on my liver. Is this safe or is the whole hepatoxicity thing overhyped. Assume that I'll be using Milk Thistle/NAC/ALA.
    I'd prefer SD over M1T personally. Nothing like gaining weight and not feeling like moving. M1T is anabolic rat poison. SD is like snorting bathroom cleaner. Either way, its poison. Good luck!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

Second, Superdrol is a harsh oral but most would pick it over M1T anyday.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.76%

I've already got m1t. I had the **** laying around. I guess I'll limit it to 2/4/2 and hope for the best with the trans 4-ad. I have var but it makes me nauseous which really sucks cause I'd much rather run that.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%

If it is legit m1t, try running it at just 5 mgs the first 2 weeks. If you don't blow up from that, adjust dosage.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.76%

thanks motiv8er. it's legit, old stuff from 1fast.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

thanks motiv8er. it's legit, old stuff from 1fast.
    How old is it and how was it sealed?
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    How old is it and how was it sealed?
    this is an important question. i attempted to run a stack with m1t in it about 4 months ago and despite being sealed on the outside, having a plastic pull off seal, and another paper seal under the lid with a cotton stuffing, the m1t is was completely bunk. it was about 2 years old.

If i were you i would obtain some phera-plex, people are getting good results with little sides. m1t was just an insane substance whoever put it out on the market was crazy.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.81%

For me, 4ad did a decent job of keeping the m1t external sides tolerable. I didn't feel crappy or lethargic (I actually felt good), but I did have increased bp and started getting the back pumps about 2 weeks in. I don't think I ever went above 10mg and it was still very effective. But, you have to be aware of the things going on inside that you can't "feel". You know that your HPTA will be shut down hard (almost immediately), your liver values will skyrocket, and your lipid profile will be totally ****ed.

With that said, if you are absolutely going to use the m1t, I would limit it to a total of 2 to 3 weeks. And I wouldn't start the m1t on day one with the 4ad. In fact, I would make 2, 4week cycles out of it. Start the 4ad & run it for a week, then add the m1t and go for three more weeks. At that time, do a full proper post cycle therapy, wait a few weeks after post cycle therapy is over and repeat, as long as the first cycle went ok. For me, that is still too soon to do m1t again, but in my eyes, it's better than the 2 to 3 weeks between in your proposed cycles.
    If you really want to do the 4ad for the full 8wks, just do it, and add the m1t around week 5 and end with it. I really feel that two mini cycles of m1t with no PCT in between, would be difficult to fully recover from. I certainly wouldn't want to go through it. jmho

dd
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.76%

well guys....lemme tell you. This is ALL just one big f'in mess. The last time I used m1t there was nowhere nearly as much bad press about it. You guys have me really rethinking the whole thing.

I probably should let you in on the whole story since you all have been so kind to help. Ok brief history...I have done two PH cycles before both including m1t. Once the ban happened I decided to not mess around with intermediates anymore. I decided that the next time I did any of this stuff I was gonna go with real gear. I carefully planned out a small/mild cycle for my first. I started my first real cycle June 4th. 400mg primo/week and 40mg anavar/ED. By day 8 I felt like complete ass. I had the flu complete with fever, chills and nausea. I couldn't eat. I have heard about people getting "test flu" and I figured it was the primobolan that was causing me to get sick. So I decided that it was not worth it and I stopped taking my injections. My last injection was last thursday. I continued taking the anavar though. I noticed that it was causing the nausea and have since discontinued it after taking it for 3 days total. (i started the var a few days later cause i was waiting for it to arrive). I started taking m1t/trans 4ad. I'm at day 2 with that stuff. Now I'm hearing all the bad stuff about m1t and I'm not sure I want to continue taking it.

What should I do? Should I just call this a botched cycle, start PCT and chalk it up to a learning experience?

Should I drop the m-1-t and pick up the primo again running it with 4-ad? Not the most conventional but...?

drop the m-1-t and just run the 4-ad?

This has turned out to be a real mess. I did so much research and reading and planning. This really sucks that my plan fell thru. What do you guys think. My goal is to keep muscle and drop fat, a minor recomp if you will......

On a sidenote....I haven't been on this board for close to two years. I left because there were some rude folks here for a while who would just post snide comments. It looks as though things have really changed!!!!!! I'm glad to see so many people post so far on my topic without having to show their "virtual superiority" by flaming me for my desicions. Thank you all. i look forward to reading your responses.

I should include my stats too..
    5'7"
    175 lbs
    10-11%
    training seriously for 4 years.

In the av I was 160 @ 8%
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%

Sounds like you're had a rough ride, I say end it now and start all over again in a few months. That way you can start clean, and learn how the individual compounds affect you.
    cc

well guys....lemme tell you. This is ALL just one big f'in mess. The last time I used m1t there was nowhere nearly as much bad press about it. You guys have me really rethinking the whole thing.

I probably should let you in on the whole story since you all have been so kind to help. Ok brief history...I have done two PH cycles before both including m1t. Once the ban happened I decided to not mess around with intermediates anymore. I decided that the next time I did any of this stuff I was gonna go with real gear. I carefully planned out a small/mild cycle for my first. I started my first real cycle June 4th. 400mg primo/week and 40mg anavar/ED. By day 8 I felt like complete ass. I had the flu complete with fever, chills and nausea. I couldn't eat. I have heard about people getting "test flu" and I figured it was the primobolan that was causing me to get sick. So I decided that it was not worth it and I stopped taking my injections. My last injection was last thursday. I continued taking the anavar though. I noticed that it was causing the nausea and have since discontinued it after taking it for 3 days total. (i started the var a few days later cause i was waiting for it to arrive). I started taking m1t/trans 4ad. I'm at day 2 with that stuff. Now I'm hearing all the bad stuff about m1t and I'm not sure I want to continue taking it.

What should I do? Should I just call this a botched cycle, start post cycle therapy and chalk it up to a learning experience?

Should I drop the m-1-t and pick up the primo again running it with 4-ad? Not the most conventional but...?

This has turned out to be a real mess. I did so much research and reading and planning. This really sucks that my plan fell thru. What do you guys think. My goal is to keep muscle and drop fat, a minor recomp if you will......

On a sidenote....I haven't been on this board for close to two years. I left because there were some rude folks here for a while who would just post snide comments. It looks as though things have really changed!!!!!! I'm glad to see so many people post so far on my topic without having to show their "virtual superiority" by flaming me for my desicions. Thank you all. i look forward to reading your responses.

5'7"
    175 lbs
    10-11%

In the av I was 160 @ 8%
  12. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

Told ya so.

Honestly, use something else. I had a few bottles of 1fasts M1T too, I flushed them. It just wasn't worth it.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

primo....
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.76%

ya jomi, thats what I thought too until I got sick. I don't know. I sooooooo wanted to do that cycle. It's still not too late. Technically it stays active for 10 days, if I shot 2ccs tonite I could still run it, but I don't have anything else to stack it with (besides 4- fuggin-ad) and I heard primo only really isn't worth it.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%

What should I do? Should I just call this a botched cycle, start post cycle therapy and chalk it up to a learning experience?

5'7"
    175 lbs
    10-11%

In the av I was 160 @ 8%
    how well do you know your sorce? that doesn't sound like a reaction to primo or var. there are a lot of people that have no problem swaping out the real stuff for the cheap stuff. As mild as those too steriods are they should have been nothing compared to the M1T that you took before, BTW, toss that crap, it was never worth it even when it was legal.

I would just drop this cycle and and wait a couple of weeks to figure out what happened. then I would try something simpler anyways, test is always good, If you want mild EQ works well.

Primo alone will work but it is not a strong steriod, 400mg a week isn't going to do much. The only people I know that did well on primo alone is in the 800mg a week range. It is a nice steroid by all acounts but its exspencive for what it does.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.76%

the source is golden from what I know. posts of the board where he sourced showed lab analysis reports that even showed his primo was legit and a bit over dosed (107 mg/ml)

I've been doing a little more research on hormone bases and using transdermals. Maybe thats a better aproach for next time. BTW...I tossed all my M1T thanks for the heads up guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. Methyl-1-test and cycle lengths
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 11:09 AM
  3. 1-test cycle length
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 11:11 PM
  4. Cycle Length Question