Idea: Designer Recomp 6 weeker

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, wanted some feedback on the following.

Weeks 1-4: 20mg Phera
Weeks 1-6: 4mg M-TST
Weeks 3-6: 4mg M-TRN

Weeks 7-12: Novla (80/40/40/20/10)
Weeks 7-12: Optional Torme dosing. This would lower Novla dosing.
Weeks 7-12: Powerfull, Retain, Fenugreek, cAMP, etc.

I think some letro (possibly EOD) may be in order for the bloat caused by Phera + TST.

Thanks.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You might want to look into exemestane (aromasin) instead of letro. If you searched a bit, you'd find that it's the AI of choice on cycle [for those who can source/buy it]. A typical dose would be 12.5mg EOD. Cycle looks good, good luck!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting, I'm not up to speed on the TST/TRN, so I'm not sure how they stack with PP. Is this a stack your thinking about?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, sir.

Thanks Machine, I'm faily familiar with Aramosin. Letro was thought of because many people use it to combat bloat but I suppose Aramosin should do the job if not a better one. More reading I have to do.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rage, I like it... loks similar to what Ive been thinking about for october. I'll just be replacing the trn with predator... You should gain well on that

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Machine, I'm faily familiar with Aramosin. Letro was thought of because many people use it to combat bloat but I suppose Aramosin should do the job if not a better one. More reading I have to do.
I am mostly concerned with your blood lipids and Aromasin is the best choice give the circumstances. Letro is some strong stuff, I wouldn't play with it personally, or at least not on an oral only cycle.

Some good reading:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/rea/aromatase-inhibitors.htm

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent Machine, reps for you. Didn't even consider Letro having an effects on Lipids. Dumb me. I've read documentation that claims Aramosin is the best AI around at the moment.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,....pm max32, he did bloodwork after taking aromasin on cycle, he was quite happy with the lipid profile...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Weeks 7-12: Optional Torme dosing. This would lower Novla dosing.
Weeks 7-12: Powerfull, Retain, Fenugreek, cAMP, etc.

I think some letro (possibly EOD) may be in order for the bloat caused by Phera + TST.

Thanks.
I do not think for a recomp all of those are needed, as PP (my fav. oral) may be too much with the combo of the trn, and tst with the concern of BP. As Trn and Tst together for some can be worrisome on bp levels...
Anabolic wise Trn and Tst together mught be a good one for ya !!!
Also the Trn will make you hard, but if you can run some Zol to dry you out...
As both TST and PP are wet, but I think thats why u are running an AI?
As for post cycle therapy fine and dandy.

doodle

doodle

Awards
Rage, im about to run that same exact stack in about 2 weeks. PP is by far my favorite oral but ive been looking for something to stack it with, and believe trn would be perfect. And it shouldnt be overkill because it would be no worse on your system than the beloved SD/PP stack. I also Have some Letro on hand for this stack, .25mg every other day starting around the 3 week should be sufficient. Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, AP. I was thinking that PP and TST would be too wet. I wanted to stick with synergy of TST and TRN. Maybe a 3 weeker of PP then another 3 weeks of M-TRN/M-TST will be solid. But yes, that is what the AI will be around for. And......recomp is fun but it'll most likely turn into a bulk but a conservative one, no need in gaining a lot of fat.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, DOodle. Please let me know how it goes. What exactly is your breakdown and scheduling of everything?

doodle

doodle

Awards
PP wk1-4 20-30mg
Trn wk3-6 4-6mg
Tst wk2-6 4-6mg

PCT: Nolva,fenugreek,Cee,Activate,Retain,zma,and a possibly a low dose of rebound.
Considering zol in place of Tst though to help dry out. Should start this cycle in a couple of weeks. Also, Letro like stated before.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn that sounds good. I'll be keeping in touch with you to get some feedback.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks.
week 7 /80 week 8 /40 week 9/ 40 week 10/20 week 11/ 10

there is a week missing isnt' there I personally don't think you need 6 weeks on Novla and certainilly not 80 the first week
I think on that cycle you could do week 7-10 40/30/20/20 you don't want to overdue it on the Nolv. just my opinion though.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mixed, that's just something I threw up in a hurry. 80 would probably be used for the first 2 days. But even them, the combination of Novla and Torme is being considered more and more. Possibly 15mg Novla + 30mg Torme. Not sure.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BUMP for some more qualitative feedback.