Pro steroids cycle after cutting phase

machinehead23

Awards
Hello,

Yesterday I finished my cutting phase, I lost 7kgs with Clenbuterol and EC stack.

Before the cutting phase I did superdrol cycle, It was 3 months ago.

In this week I'll raise up the carbs moderate and after that I'm considering phera plex/superdrol cycle.

I want to know your opinions if I should wait a little bit or I can start in the next week.

Thanks
Snir.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
IMO three months should be ok. The only way to tell for sure is getting bloodwork done.. Did you do a pct after your superdrol cycle?? Or did you just start using clen and eca??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
You should be good to go IMO!! Do you feel you have recovered totally( libido good and so on)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
You should be good to go IMO!! Do you feel you have recovered totally( libido good and so on)
I don't think libido is the best indicator of being recovered. My libido returned after my second week into pct after doing a 3 weeker of superdrol. Bloodwork is the way to go my man.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I don't think libido is the best indicator of being recovered. My libido returned after my second week into post cycle therapy after doing a 3 weeker of superdrol. Bloodwork is the way to go my man.
I do agree with ya!! I said that in my other post that blood work is the only sure way to tell !! Thats cool your libido came back so quickly though ( big plus LOL) some are not so lucky .. :jaw:

machinehead23

Awards
Thanks!! I'll start in monday after I'll get to a level that I stabilized my carbs and the proteins.

My cycle:

1-4 weeks 20mg pheraplex
4-6 weeks 30mg superdrol
6-10 weeks Tamoxifen citrate 40/30/30/20

In 1-4 weeks - Milk thistle 600mg
In 4-6 weeks - Milk thistle 900mg
In 6-10 weeks - Milk thistle 600mg
3-6 weeks - Chromium 500mg

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!! I'll start in monday after I'll get to a level that I stabilized my carbs and the proteins.

My cycle:

1-4 weeks 20mg pheraplex
4-6 weeks 30mg superdrol
6-10 weeks Tamoxifen citrate 40/30/30/20

In 1-4 weeks - Milk thistle 600mg
In 4-6 weeks - Milk thistle 900mg
In 6-10 weeks - Milk thistle 600mg
3-6 weeks - Chromium 500mg
Bump the milk thistle to 1000mg, what other ancillary supps are you running? Also, make sure you pre load atleast 2 weeks before you begin your cycle.