Anyone ever hear of this type of Sustanon

dieseldude

Awards
Anyone ever hear of this type of Sustanon 250

This product (Sustanon 250) is made in Pakistan by: Oregenon/karaachi (maybe mis-pelled)
I didnt see it around any of the "stickies" , Big Cat's list or any of the other sites i know about.

U of R Man

Awards
Re: Anyone ever hear of this type of Sustanon 250

Originally posted by dieseldude
This product (Sustanon 250) is made in Pakistan by: Oregenon/karaachi (maybe mis-pelled)
I didnt see it around any of the "stickies" , Big Cat's list or any of the other sites i know about.

Do you have a picture of it?

size

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is real. Organon Karachi Sust 250 is actually produced by Abbott Labs in Pakistan. It is real should have yellow writing on the amp in paint and have the exp. date stamped on in black ink.

dieseldude

Awards
Thanks guys, i was having a hard time finding a quality photo, but it is exactly like you said it was.
Thanks much Size.

pharaohf4

Awards
I'm curious if this karachi sust is real or fake. here are some pics. sorry the quality isn't top notch. It has yellow writing with black lasered lot# and exp#. anything else to look for.

Attachments

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
looks real to me. the ink is sometimes the easiest way to tell

pharaohf4

Awards
That is identical to the one I have posted on IM.
okay, i found out that IM = ironmagazine
but i can't seem to find that pic.

can someone help?

btw, I tried to PM you, dg806, but it doesn't work. I don't know why. (I took a break from this site for a while, I must have missed something.)

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
PM's have been disabled except for moderators...

just FYI

regards,
COTC

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
PM's are available for board supporters, click the donate button up top donate 10 bucks and you're a board supporter .. you help the board stay alive (unlike some others recently) and you can PM with other board supporters

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
okay, i found out that IM = ironmagazine
but i can't seem to find that pic.

can someone help?

btw, I tried to PM you, dg806, but it doesn't work. I don't know why. (I took a break from this site for a while, I must have missed something.)
You can reach me at IM if you still want to.

bodyworks

Awards
karachi sust is very common in the uk. Fakes are a problem though. the laser print on the bottom of the amp will often rub off with your finger on the bogus ones. But some of the amps are so thin that the glass shatters when you break the top off, and these are considered REAL. Guess using cheap glass keeps down production costs.

These are dirt cheap over here by the way.