Elections for mods

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Listen ye princes to a tale of how a mere mortal man becomes a MOD. Between the time of the rise of the Sons of Arius and when the oceans drank Atlantis, there was an age undreamed of.

Unto this age, BiO the Barbarian, was born on a battlefield and through much suffering on the Vanir Wheel of Pain transformed his body into the twisted visage of steel (ok, tin..really really hard tin) it is today.

After winning his freedom and much glory by his own hand, BiO ruled over his lands with an iron fist and a troubled brow. It was then that an envoy of Crom, dressed as a clown, placed BiO amongst the stars to claim his rightful place amongst the Mods in Vahalla. In the vast halls of Valhalla, he gazes down upon the day to day ministrations of mortal-kind with an impassive eye, mocking the unworthy and bestowing the knowledge of the Riddle of Steel upon those most fit to use it.

It was an age of high adventure...

Ok, so I've been reading a few Conan novels lately..what of it?!
    DAMMMM Bioman !! So now the truth finally comes out .. I knew if i started this thread asking how I would finally get to the bottom of it . I knew there was some untold inside mod secret LOL!! That was great !!!! HAHA

2. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    If you're an Eagles fan you're automatically mod. This is how jminis became a mod
    LOL yeah yeah, your even trying to hate on the Eagles in June Niners fans will never be MOD's, it's a new sticky read up

http://www.ninerssuck.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    All these new people movin in and the older ones seem to stop talking now. O well, growth is usually good.

Great, so now I'm old an old short mute.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Ahem, check out my joined on date..

5. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    LOL yeah yeah, your even trying to hate on the Eagles in June Niners fans will never be MOD's, it's a new sticky read up

http://www.ninerssuck.com
    Wait 'til 2008 I'll be really loud by then if we make the play-offs

I know it's common to see those sites about the niners. That's what happens when you're an elite team from 1981-1998 and have 5 Lombardi trophies to brag about
    •   

6. Call me dyslexic but every time I see this post I read “Erections for mods” I must not be getting enough or something!

7. Or maybe you are just Asian???

8. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Or maybe you are just Asian???

LMAO. Nope I am 100% Canadian eh.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. question for mods!!!
    By king1033 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 04:10 AM
  2. A SPECIAL GIFT FOR MODS
    By stryder in forum Company Promotions