should I run n-dex or a-dex while on test?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
Im planing my first cycle for sometime this year but want to make sure that I have everything completely in line before I do so. My cycle will be 250mg sus every 4 days (translates to 438 mg/wk) I'll do pct with clomid and nolvadex as well as possibly hcg (maybe some hcg in cycle too) but I am trying to decide if it would be worth while to run arimidex while on cycle, I'd rather run a-dex than n-dex due to the decrease in igf caused by n-dex and the inclrease by a-dex. My reason for wanting to run it is mainly to avoid water bloat but also to staive off any possible gyno as well, would the a-dex make a significant difference in bloat while on cycle to justify it's use?

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im planing my first cycle for sometime this year but want to make sure that I have everything completely in line before I do so. My cycle will be 250mg sus every 4 days (translates to 438 mg/wk) I'll do post cycle therapy with clomid and nolvadex as well as possibly hcg (maybe some hcg in cycle too) but I am trying to decide if it would be worth while to run arimidex while on cycle, I'd rather run a-dex than n-dex due to the decrease in igf caused by n-dex and the inclrease by a-dex. My reason for wanting to run it is mainly to avoid water bloat but also to staive off any possible gyno as well, would the a-dex make a significant difference in bloat while on cycle to justify it's use?
I would suggest you keep the hcg for cycle only, like the last few weeks. You should be able to search for the particulars in the logs of others. I would also suggest you look into letrozole or formestane, unless you already have another. Formestane appears to be the best choice but I have not used it only researched. Adex has been my choice till next stockup time. Some use AIs that you can legaly buy online or OTC. Lots of choices, lots to research.

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
what do you like about what you've read on formestane, I was leaning towards the a-dax because of the igf factor, is this also present with formestane

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you like about what you've read on formestane, I was leaning towards the a-dax because of the igf factor, is this also present with formestane
As with most your mileage may vary. I don't recall any igf ties. I seem to recall Dr. D speaking of it and few others. It appears to be a strong AI which can be suppressive by some reports. Search will provide plenty of results.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
See this thread I posted it has it has info on formestane and other stuff..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/47660-estrogen-progesterone-cortisol-control.html

heres the part on formestane fro mmy thread..

Lentaron (Formestane) : A Type I Suicide AI. Lentaron is not classified as a drug, and can be sold over the counter as a suppliment. Not as strong as the third generation AIs (arimidex, femera). Can lower estrogen by about 60%. Used as an injectable, it is dosed at about 250mg every 2 weeks. Due to poor bioavailability, daily doses of oral Lentaron are about 250mg.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
And I would go with adex for your cycle!! Also sust should be used more like EOD .. IMO

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
And I would go with adex for your cycle!! Also sust should be used more like EOD .. IMO
I would like to due something like that to take full advantage of the prop but I dont want to be doing 750-1000mg of test/week for a first cycle. I may do 50-100mg's of prop in between my sus shots for the first two weeks

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I would like to due something like that to take full advantage of the prop but I dont want to be doing 750-1000mg of test/week for a first cycle. I may do 50-100mg's of prop in between my sus shots for the first two weeks
Yea it is best to go with a single ester for a first cycle..Anyways Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!!