Orastan E/ Mega Zol Question

mikedrags68

Awards
I am planning on running another Halodrol 50 cycle in a few months. My first Cycle consisted of Halodrol 50 and Orastan E... the basic Maximus Stack or w/e they refer to it as... I experienced good strength gains and gained 10 pounds with minimal side effects. Orastan E has become extremely expensive and difficult to find. I understand that Mega Zol by Generic Labz is the same substance only double the dose per cap 50mg.... The dosage per day of Orastan E on my previous cycle was 3 25mg caps...How much Mega Zol should i take per day? I weigh 205 pounds and wanted to see any opinions on increasing the dosage as well as any experience using mega zol...Thank you in Advance

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
I am planning on running another Halodrol 50 cycle in a few months. My first Cycle consisted of Halodrol 50 and Orastan E... the basic Maximus Stack or w/e they refer to it as... I experienced good strength gains and gained 10 pounds with minimal side effects. Orastan E has become extremely expensive and difficult to find. I understand that Mega Zol by Generic Labz is the same substance only double the dose per cap 50mg.... The dosage per day of Orastan E on my previous cycle was 3 25mg caps...How much Mega Zol should i take per day? I weigh 205 pounds and wanted to see any opinions on increasing the dosage as well as any experience using mega zol...Thank you in Advance

I've been doing a lot of reading on the Generic Labz Mega-Zol and basically what I've been reading over and over again is that O-E and Mega-Zol are the same thing... Yes Mega-Zol is cheaper more of a generic brand of O-E and it has more per pill/doseage... I would say read the bottle and take enough to equal the same dose as the O-E or maybe even slightly overdose on it, I'm not saying to go overboard but you can't nessesarily split pills...

doodle

doodle

Awards
im 205 and i run at least 150mg. that the only dosage ive noticed any of the effects.

12many

Awards
Orastan-E, GL Mega-Zol, AX Prostanozol, ALRI Prostan etc. are the same. Some are just different dosage capsules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 2