Starting This Tomorrow, what do you guys think?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Hi, Just got my T1-Pro today, and I am going to start my cycle tomorrow and just wanted to see what u guys think.

3 Squirts T1-Pro/Day
600 Mg 1,4-Andro/Day
10mg LiquidNolva/Day

I'm running th Nolva because I already have puffy nips, big and puffy, so I have a feeling I am predisposed to Gyno, so I feel 10mg is little enough to keep it at bay.

I have been iffy on whether to do this 6 week dose, or the 4 week hardcore dose or 4 squirts/day, but figure I'd rather be on it longer. But now I'm starting to think that it would be more cost efficient to do the hardcore dose. I've done one 1-test cycle before, 1-Test THP Ether oral and didn't have a problem with with tiredness, but it was 100mg/day, pretty low dose.

Do you think keeping the 1,4-Andro and Nolva at the same dose, and going for the hardcore dose would be too much for a second ph cycle?

P.S. I will be taking ECA for enerygy too.

Thanks, appreciate it alot.

rjones

Awards
If you haven't tasted the liqui-nolva, you might want to hold off on it until you need it, i.e., tender nipps, etc. It is not pleasant.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont think the Liqua-Nolva tastes bad at all...it kind of numbs the inside of your mouth for a moment, though. Just shoot it in the back of your mouth and chase it down with some water.

Your cycle looks great...I have only done T1 for one 4week cycle (5 squirts a day), I had great results. Between the 3 squirts for 6 weeks and 4 squirts for 4, I would go with 4 squirts for 4 weeks. Most agree that gains from 1test level off around weeks 4-5. Personally, I would choose the shorter cycle.

What are your puffy nips from? Is it a genetic thing or was it PH-related?

Goodluck,
BigVrunga

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It depends....I would maybe run it at 6 weeks if you want to cut, just sparing muscle and not focusing so much on gains (i.e calories not so high, increased cardio, thermos, etc). If you are looking for best gains, 4 weeks would be better, obviously with cals upped.

If you are truly concerned about gyno-like effects and/or cutting, try 20mg Nolva daily.

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I'm going to eat as much as my body will let me, hopefully 4000+ calories/day. I only have 1 vial of Nolva for during and post cycle, so I was thinking I would do 10mg in order to have enough for during and post cycle. So are you saying 10mg would be innefective and 20mg/day would be needed during cycle?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by babygetoboy
I'm going to eat as much as my body will let me, hopefully 4000+ calories/day. I only have 1 vial of Nolva for during and post cycle, so I was thinking I would do 10mg in order to have enough for during and post cycle. So are you saying 10mg would be innefective and 20mg/day would be needed during cycle?
I guess it just depends on a few factors. I've never had trouble with gyno-like symptoms from PH's before, but I would try 10mg while on cycle, then 20mg post. I would think that should do the trick nicely, esp if it's just puffy nips. :)

freeze

Awards
Where did you get your supplies from? I am looking for that stack at a good price. Did you get the novla from liqua-solutions?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Yep, got the nolva from liqua-solutions, t1-pro from BDC, and 1,4-Andro from 1Fast400. All 3 were excellent and shipped fast and couldn't be happier with the service, definetly will use again.