test/deca cycle help

  1. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    test/deca cycle help


    hey guys, i posted this in another forum but was wondering if you guys could give me some input..

    heres the deal, i'm ending week 4 of my planned 14 week cycle of...
    1-14 600mg Test enan
    1-13 400mg deca

    I have come across a slight problem when doing some math and found that the 250mg/ml bottles of test will only last me till around week 10 or so because i calculated it at 300mg/ml (as this was the concentration dosage for my first cycle)

    My question is, i have a 10ml bottle of sustanon that i could use to bridge that lagging 4 weeks, i know that there is a long acting ester in there and i also know that for it to be effective i have to pin ed or at least eod BUT should i do that and see the same results as i would on the enan or should i just try and get another bottle of test e??

  2. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Try to get more test E . Switching at that point will make your blood levels unstable( test E can take 5 weeks or longer to kick so why stop and start with sust) .. And I would stop the deca at week 12 and run the test two weeks longer than the deca to avoid sexual dysfunction( deca has a very long active life so stopping it two weeks before stopping test is a good idea).
  3. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Try to get more test E . Switching at that point will make your blood levels unstable( test E can take 5 weeks or longer to kick in) .. And I would stop the deca at week 12 and run the test two weeks longer than the deca to avoid sexual dysfunction.

    do you think that switching test brands and concentration will affect my blood levels as well if i can get another bottle of enan?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    do you think that switching test brands and concentration will affect my blood levels as well if i can get another bottle of enan?
    What is your TE now( 200mg per ml or what just wondering) IMO it should not matter switching brands as long as you trust your source..
  5. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    What is your TE now( 200mg per ml or what just wondering) IMO it should not matter switching brands as long as you trust your source..
    300mg/ml enan and 300mg/ml deca
    but i've been burned before, not by this guy (i hope) but it makes me think twice about trusting anybody when money is involved
  6. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    300mg/ml enan and 300mg/ml deca
    but i've been burned before, not by this guy (i hope) but it makes me think twice about trusting anybody when money is involved
    Yea I hear ya man!!! You really have to trust your source now a days ... You have checked with him and he is not able to get the same test E you already have??
  7. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Yea I hear ya man!!! You really have to trust your source now a days ... You have checked with him and he is not able to get the same test E you already have??
    not for a while he says, but hes got sus readily available, the police have been all about the juice game lately, if i didn't have the worst luck ever i'd be tempted to give an internet site a try for a bottle of enanthate
  8. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Just a thought , Since it is your first cycle ( again just a thought LOL) . If you only did 500 mg of the test E per week would you have enough to use it for 12 weeks?? IF SO!!! You can just look at it as you did a 600mg frontload for the first four weeks than go down to 500 mg per week for the rest of your cycle. 500 mg of test E per week is plenty for a first cycle plus your using deca also.. You can stop the deca at week 10 and go to week 12 with the 500mg per week instead of 600mg ( if you would have enough to even do this).. Just something to think about to maybe solve your problem ..
  9. New Member
    BIGnaturalBROCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

    and thats why you need to have EVERYTHING laid out before you start a cycle.
  10. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGnaturalBROCK
    and thats why you need to have EVERYTHING laid out before you start a cycle.

    well if you read it right i did have everything but i was given a lower dose than was told
  11. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Just a thought , Since it is your first cycle ( again just a thought LOL) . If you only did 500 mg of the test E per week would you have enough to use it for 12 weeks?? IF SO!!! You can just look at it as you did a 600mg frontload for the first four weeks than go down to 500 mg per week for the rest of your cycle. 500 mg of test E per week is plenty for a first cycle plus your using deca also.. You can stop the deca at week 10 and go to week 12 with the 500mg per week instead of 600mg ( if you would have enough to even do this).. Just something to think about to maybe solve your problem ..

    techically this is my second cycle, but i do consider this my first because my first cycle was full of fake gear, hense my trust issues wit people but you live and learn. But i just wanted to keep the deca at around 12, 13 weeks because it takes so long to fully kicked in and be beneficial, as for the 600mg of test, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to have any problems with deca **** but your prolly right about lowering to dose to make it go farther.
    Incase you're wondering my stats are i'm 6' 225 7.7% bodyfat (measured the day before i started my cycle with calipers)
  12. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    techically this is my second cycle, but i do consider this my first because my first cycle was full of fake gear, hense my trust issues wit people but you live and learn. But i just wanted to keep the deca at around 12, 13 weeks because it takes so long to fully kicked in and be beneficial, as for the 600mg of test, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to have any problems with deca **** but your prolly right about lowering to dose to make it go farther.
    Incase you're wondering my stats are i'm 6' 225 7.7% bodyfat (measured the day before i started my cycle with calipers)
    Keep us posted on what happens and good luck!!
  13. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Oh also I have ran deca for 10 weeks( with test of course) and got good results from it( 10 weeks is minium with it but none the less it was good for me). As long as your running 500 mg of test per week you should not have any probelm with sexual dysfunction IMO ( Your test dose is still higher than your deca dose )... I ran test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and deca at 400 mg per wk for 10 weeks no problem .....
  14. New Member
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    15.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Oh also I have ran deca for 10 weeks( with test of course) and got good results from it( 10 weeks is minium with it but none the less it was good for me). As long as your running 500 mg of test per week you should not have any probelm with sexual dysfunction IMO ( Your test dose is still higher than your deca dose )... I ran test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and deca at 400 mg per wk for 10 weeks no problem .....
    what did you see as far as gains?
  15. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    what did you see as far as gains?
    It was my second cycle.. I gained alot from it.. Huge diffrence.. My training and diet where right on point. Just eat clean but keep your cals , carbs and protein up... You should do well... Make sure you do a proper pct also!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help figuring out dosage (test/deca cycle)
    By brahski in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:12 PM
  2. Test e deca cycle help!!
    By jmuzz07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:49 AM
  3. Please Help with Test+deca cycle
    By dereq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:48 AM
  4. Anadrol test e deca cycle help
    By Boom88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:24 PM
  5. Azelaic Acid with Test/Deca cycle?
    By XxCrisisxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 01:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in