1ad, boldione and maybe some 4ad?

athlete

Awards
i was planning to run a stack of 1ad and boldione(i think ive given up on the 3alpha-its going to be too expensive,unless someone convinces me otherwise that its worth it), but i have some 4ad left over from a previous stck, could i work it into my 1ad and boldione or is it not a good idea?
also, is there a difference between molecular's boldione and 1fast400 1,4andro? because the 1fast would save me money if its good....

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Ifast 1,4ad is fine. It is the same. Mike has outstanding quality control. What kind of 4-ad do you have? Transdermal or pills? The only thing with the 4-ad is the estrogenic side effects. What are your goals? Mass or definition? This would help with your answer.

athlete

Awards
i have some ast 4ad pills(250 mgs each), so the only way i would add 4ad would be with this.
my goals are strength and speed- i dont mind a little bit more weight gain, but i want it to be extremely lean and dense muscle.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Check out www.kilosports.com I believe their 1,4 Andro is much cheaper than Mike's. The downside is you have to make a minimum order of 20 or 10 grams

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I would use the 4-ad at 1000mg per day. This will result in some water retension, but fat can be kept to a minimum with a clean diet. The water will be shed once the 4-ad is discontinued. As for kilo sports 1,4 andro, it does not come capped as does 1 fast. It is a hassle to cap it yourself. Athlete, good luck with your cycle.

athlete

Awards
i had used the 4ad at 500mgs a a day and had good success stacking it with 1ad at 300 mgs. a day. since ill be upping the 1ad to 500mg a day along with the 1,4andro i probabaly wont exceed the 500mg on the 4ad.
questions-
1,4andro doses?
i am recovering now with 6oxo, next stack i will add FUZU to the recovery equation along with 6oxo.thoughts ?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have had great results with boldione(1,4ad) at doses of 400-600mg per day. IMO, the fuzu is not necessary for recovery when using 6oxo.

neurotic

Awards
I would use the 4-ad at 1000mg per day. This will result in some water retension, but fat can be kept to a minimum with a clean diet. The water will be shed once the 4-ad is discontinued. As for kilo sports 1,4 andro, it does not come capped as does 1 fast. It is a hassle to cap it yourself. Athlete, good luck with your cycle.
Why would you wanna cap it? Can't you just mix it with water and drink it? Kilosport's prohormones come with a 100 mg scoop ... so you can use this to mix with water whatever amount of the prohormone you need, can't you?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
He said he already had the caps. Personally, I would never use 4-ad orally.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes same with 19nor.. Talk to ya....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18