Redness/Pain in injection site - AnabolicMinds.com

Redness/Pain in injection site

1. New Member

Redness/Pain in injection site

Hey guys, coming to you again with another newbie/first cycle question.

Thursday was the last injection of my 4th week of test C. I didnt want to inject one of my delts again so I decided to go with calf. We used a 25g 5/8th inch needle to inject me with 1cc.

My calf has been sore since then, which is expected, but I am seeing something that I have never seen before. The area around the injection site is red and pretty tender to the touch. The muscle also feels slightly firmer than the other. Are these the signs of an infection? How long should I wait to see if it recides before doing something about it? And what should I be doing it about?

Your help is greatly appreciated guys.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

calves are a very stiff muscle and i like to avoid them during injections just for this reason.

chances are it's not an infection. if its hot to the touch, and you have a fever, you need to go see a doctor. if thats not the case, just keep your eye on it. it should be fine. some oil could have leaked out of the depot. that happened in my delt once and it sounds just like what happened to me.
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets
    Hey guys, coming to you again with another newbie/first cycle question.

Thursday was the last injection of my 4th week of test C. I didnt want to inject one of my delts again so I decided to go with calf. We used a 25g 5/8th inch needle to inject me with 1cc.

My calf has been sore since then, which is expected, but I am seeing something that I have never seen before. The area around the injection site is red and pretty tender to the touch. The muscle also feels slightly firmer than the other. Are these the signs of an infection? How long should I wait to see if it recides before doing something about it? And what should I be doing it about?

Your help is greatly appreciated guys.
    Is it very red?? And does it feel warm to the touch?? You can also take your temp and see if it is elevated as these are signs of infection.. Calves are the worst spot to inject ( for me anyways).. Is this the first time injecting into calves?? why not hit your glutes if you just hit your delts.( just wondering).. You can check this site out if you like to give you some other injection sites if claves are a problem.. ( Using cyp twice per week you can hit other sites and not have to use your claves ever) Heres is the site if you want to check it out... www.spotinjections.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Dam Irish you beat me to it LOL!!!! You type fast !!!! LOL
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Is it very red?? And does it feel warm to the touch?? You can also take your temp and see if it is elevated as these are signs of infection.. Calves are the worst spot to inject ( for me anyways).. Is this the first time injecting into calves?? why not hit your glutes if you just hit your delts.( just wondering).. You can check this site out if you like to give you some other injection sites if claves are a problem.. ( Using cyp twice per week you can hit other sites and not have to use your claves ever) Heres is the site if you want to check it out... www.spotinjections.com
    Its not red, and I have no fever. It just looks like someone slapped my calf.

Yes this is my first time injecting calf. I guess Ill have to experiment with other locations, but Ill probably stick to delts.

Man you have a set of Balls on you the calves are super tender I put keno in one time and burned for 2days.
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets
    Its not red, and I have no fever. It just looks like someone slapped my calf.

Yes this is my first time injecting calf. I guess Ill have to experiment with other locations, but Ill probably stick to delts.
    Good it does not sound like an infection.. Just keep an eye on it.. Make sure you rotate your injection sites not just delts ... You dont want to build up scar tissue.
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Man you have a set of Balls on you the calves are super tender I put keno in one time and burned for 2days.
    LOL !! calves suck !!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pain at injection site (glutes)
    By six20aus in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:51 PM
  2. Pain In Injection Site
    By kikazz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 02:27 PM
  3. injection site pain
    By Get Big or Die in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 12:12 PM
  4. INJECTION SITE TURNED RED
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 01:05 PM
  5. Pain in vastus lateralis post-injection? Help!
    By utk1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:12 PM