adding anadrol to the mix

1. adding anadrol to the mix

This is my second cycle but a first with tren.

Alright gentlemen, this is the master plan despite all of the second guessing...lol...I started the test and eq 2 weeks ago and the tren today.

Sust 750mgs ew for at least 10/12 weeks
    eq 800mgs ew for 8/10 weeks
    tren 75mgs ed for 8 weeks
    winny water base...taken orally for the last 4 weeks
    and last I have a handful of
    anadrol50. I'm not sure if its a good idea to run this for the first two weeks along with everything else but I want to blow the hell up and let the rest of the gear do it's job maintaining and gaining.
    I think that I have all of the bases covered...lol...Please let me know what you think.

2. Personally Ken.. I would hang on to them for a little while longer. Here is my reason, you have a good solid cycle going now. See how this goes and then if you don't get the results you want then do one with the anadrol just my .02 on it
    •   

3. I totally agree with Matthew on this one. Theres nothing wrong with your cycle now. Adding every steriod in the book isnt going to make it a better one

Peace

Bone

4. HEHE...Thanks. I know but I just had to ask the pros. Should I lower the test and EQ mgs to avoid some of the more serious sides though?

5. run all of both sust and eq for 12 weeks , just make sure ure using hcg atleast once midcycle (makes a major difference in ur recovery post cycle ) . and stay off the drol this time and if possible , inject the winny , 15 % more nitrogen retention when injected , also , not to mention the site specific growth !

6. Quote Originally Posted by raybravo
    run all of both sust and eq for 12 weeks , just make sure ure using hcg atleast once midcycle (makes a major difference in ur recovery post cycle ) . and stay off the drol this time and if possible , inject the winny , 15 % more nitrogen retention when injected , also , not to mention the site specific growth !
    So this site specific growth really is true-cuz i keep reading conflicting evidence on this subject...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adding androstenalone to the trifecta stack?
    By lemeseethem in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:54 PM
  2. sustanon, adding m1t to do the mix..
    By stang07 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:08 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 07:28 PM
  4. Should I add JungleWarfare to the Mix??
    By MasterFlexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:55 PM
  5. Adding superdrol to the end of my cycle
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 01:18 PM