adding anadrol to the mix

skinheadken

Awards
This is my second cycle but a first with tren.

Alright gentlemen, this is the master plan despite all of the second guessing...lol...I started the test and eq 2 weeks ago and the tren today.

Sust 750mgs ew for at least 10/12 weeks
eq 800mgs ew for 8/10 weeks
tren 75mgs ed for 8 weeks
winny water base...taken orally for the last 4 weeks
and last I have a handful of
anadrol50. I'm not sure if its a good idea to run this for the first two weeks along with everything else but I want to blow the hell up and let the rest of the gear do it's job maintaining and gaining.
I think that I have all of the bases covered...lol...Please let me know what you think.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally Ken.. I would hang on to them for a little while longer. Here is my reason, you have a good solid cycle going now. See how this goes and then if you don't get the results you want then do one with the anadrol just my .02 on it

Bone

Awards
I totally agree with Matthew on this one. Theres nothing wrong with your cycle now. Adding every steriod in the book isnt going to make it a better one ;)

Peace

Bone

skinheadken

Awards
HEHE...Thanks. I know but I just had to ask the pros. Should I lower the test and EQ mgs to avoid some of the more serious sides though?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
run all of both sust and eq for 12 weeks , just make sure ure using hcg atleast once midcycle (makes a major difference in ur recovery post cycle ) . and stay off the drol this time and if possible , inject the winny , 15 % more nitrogen retention when injected :) , also , not to mention the site specific growth !

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
run all of both sust and eq for 12 weeks , just make sure ure using hcg atleast once midcycle (makes a major difference in ur recovery post cycle ) . and stay off the drol this time and if possible , inject the winny , 15 % more nitrogen retention when injected :) , also , not to mention the site specific growth !
So this site specific growth really is true-cuz i keep reading conflicting evidence on this subject...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
ilkyspony Anabolics 13
louis19 Anabolics 24
bendit27 Anabolics 5