Crazy Intense dreams, Could it be from the cycle?

1. Registered User

Unhappy Crazy Intense dreams, Could it be from the cycle?

yea i started a sust/deca/dbol cycle about 2 weeks ago and literally every night i have atleast one crazy dream where im either beating the crap out of someone (Bas Rutton style of course) or killing someone. The other day i had a dream i murdered someone because the kid was talking to my gf (well soon to be, i hope), the night before that i killed a killer wolf that was trying to attack me by snapin its neck and every other night all i do is fight people. I NEVER had anything like this before, now and then in a blue moon i might have a dream like this but never so intense and on a nightly basis... anyone else every experience this while being on.. cause this is seriosly startin to bug me out lol. o and incase anyone wants to know its not like im going stupid crazy with the cycle only

400 mgs deca/ week
    500 mgs sust/week
    35mgs dbols/day

o yea also, i went on a few cycles before this and this never happened.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NickyNoNames
    yea i started a sust/deca/dbol cycle about 2 weeks ago and literally every night i have atleast one crazy dream where im either beating the crap out of someone (Bas Rutton style of course) or killing someone. The other day i had a dream i murdered someone because the kid was talking to my gf (well soon to be, i hope), the night before that i killed a killer wolf that was trying to attack me by snapin its neck and every other night all i do is fight people. I NEVER had anything like this before, now and then in a blue moon i might have a dream like this but never so intense and on a nightly basis... anyone else every experience this while being on.. cause this is seriosly startin to bug me out lol. o and incase anyone wants to know its not like im going stupid crazy with the cycle only

400 mgs deca/ week
    500 mgs sust/week
    35mgs dbols/day

o yea also, i went on a few cycles before this and this never happened.
    Never had bad dreams from what your taking. Tren does this to me bad!! Have you used 19-nor before like deca?? It could just be in your head ( so to speak) . If you are angry aggressive ( or something like this)while your awake it could be coming through in your subconscious mind while you sleep.. Do you feel like you say killing stuff while your awake also??
  3. USA HOCKEY

sure is from the cycle, I get those wacky dreams anyway though - just remember them more when 'ON'. I'm a crazy SOB though..

you'll be more mellow after you finish the dbol.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Registered User

yea figured it was the d's. btw i just woke up a few minutes ago and of course i had another one, this time i was at some club or something and a bunch of bouncers tried beating me up and one tried to stab me in the side with a pen...
  5. USA HOCKEY

think its the dbol, perhaps take them at a different time of day..
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    think its the dbol, perhaps take them at a different time of day..

yea maybe not so late right before i go to sleep.
  7. Registered User

I never got it from test or dbol but tren I get weird dreams everytime LOL.. They are usually about chicks though .. Not like yours.... Thats why I asked how you think or feel while your awake . I still say it can be your subconscious mind as it is very active while we sleep.. just my 2 cc's
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I never got it from test or dbol but tren I get weird dreams everytime LOL.. They are usually about chicks though .. Not like yours.... Thats why I asked how you think or feel while your awake . I still say it can be your subconscious mind as it is very active while we sleep.. just my 2 cc's
    tren for me too last cycle and even during pct scared my poor wife to death i guess i was pretty animated got the 3rd degree about "all that crap you take" thank god she doesn't take the time to google all the stuff in the cabinet she would have a cow
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS
    tren for me too last cycle and even during post cycle therapy scared my poor wife to death i guess i was pretty animated got the 3rd degree about "all that crap you take" thank god she doesn't take the time to google all the stuff in the cabinet she would have a cow
    I hear ya man !!! to funny !!!
  10. Banned

today i was wondering why my dreams have been so weird lately. i am taking PGH and whenever i am on that my dreams are very vivid (and scary and unsettling as **** after a few drinks) but they have been different and very "in your face with anger and rage" either by me or someone else in the dream. i wake up with the huge tren night sweats. besides that i dont even have acne to complain about. fina fina fina fina fina fina. worth every side
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    yea, i guess it does have alot to do while im awake, see i have this problem of reading to into things.... everything, if its a girl i like ill break down every little thing she says and try to but it to meaning. or at work all i do is yell and scream at people.. i drive the fork lift at my job and when things used to get in my way (carts, boxes... not humans lol) i used to get off and move them but now im just so aggrivated i slam right over it.. the other day i got written up for destroying a 500 dollar bbq grill. my fuse had DEF been shortened but that was expected... never this dream stuff.
  12. Registered User

Only thing I can say is best of luck till ur done. Take a deep breathe before ur about to lose it or think a lil more before u want to do something destructive. Its bad enough what ph do to ur liver and ur body but dont let it effect ur everyday life. If not try Rhodiola rosea at 300mgs a day. I went to GNC and they sell a mood and stress formula that will really help. It worked for me and i have some serious anger issuses when Im on cycle.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv
    Only thing I can say is best of luck till ur done. Take a deep breathe before ur about to lose it or think a lil more before u want to do something destructive. Its bad enough what ph do to ur liver and ur body but dont let it effect ur everyday life. If not try Rhodiola rosea at 300mgs a day. I went to GNC and they sell a mood and stress formula that will really help. It worked for me and i have some serious anger issuses when Im on cycle.
    yea cool i might jus tlook into that, thanks
  14. USA HOCKEY

they will go away, body adapts - the Dbol is like an anabolic shotgun, it acts so fast. the problem is usually staying asleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:40 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:39 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
  4. I smell FILTHY! Could it be the gear?
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 12:51 PM
  5. Could It Be Gyno???
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 12:13 PM