Least Side Effects

Out of the following which had the least sides?

• MAX LMG

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Pheraplex

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Halodrol

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Superdrol

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • TRN

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • ZOL

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • TST

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what sorts of sides are you looking to avoid? there are alot of different kinds of sides...

physical pain (pumps, aches, etc)
insomnia
blood pressure
libido loss
hairloss
acne
aggression
liver stress
blood lipid detriment
gastric distress
anxiety

i could go on....the general rule of thumb is: if it works REALLY well, it is probably really bad for you. also, in general, non-aromatizing 17aa's are the harshest. you know there are only 2 candidates for roughest - superdrol and ergomax, and people have attempted to compare the sides of these two...it appears to be a personal preference - some tolerate one or the other better. as for the easiest, i think it is a rather individual thing....i would imagine TRN can be rough on BP, halo will cause some liver and GI stress being 17aa and a OT analogue....unmethylated winny seems pretty easy....but if TST is methoxy-test (or some other modified test molecule) then i vote for it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
The above post sums it up...the harsher on your body, the better the gains, generally and sides vary.

eRICH

Awards
yea i agree. Zol alone has little sides but is basically worthless in my opinion. I've had very good succes with little sides from trn...keep in mind im running this with test of course

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i agree. Zol alone has little sides but is basically worthless in my opinion. I've had very good succes with little sides from trn...keep in mind im running this with test of course
Zol has little sides but i wouldnt say worthless by any stretch. Im on my second week solo (4 total) @ 150mg, and its great, pumps and hardness are great and im cutting a good amount of fat while eating about 3200 cals a day. I think Zol is a great product b/c little sides and its a great cutter. But it is ur opinion so i respect it

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
I'd say Pherplex FTW!!! I tried Zol twice and after 100mg i would get moodswings and big very touchy. But thats just how i responded to it. It was the only thing i was taking too. But pherplex didnt see anything but strength go up after 2 weeks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to get the same results here that you will get from searching for each of the compounds you listed and the threads associated with them containing gains and sides. You will get a far better picture and you can also google the compounds and get a list of the more common to the more rare sides expected.

freakboy

Awards
MAX LMG no sides for me, ran it standalone when it first hit shelves... maybe i bit of libido loss but none major, gained 8lbs in 4 weeks and nice strength gains

Pheraplex My blood pressure went up a bit, didn't do much for me on strength size gains, but cut me up nice and kept me hard and vascular

Halodrol i voted for this one bc it gave me great strength gains at the end of my test e cycle... no problems with it at all on sides

Superdrol no sides from this one either, good for strength, size gains were ok but nothin crazy... i'm gonna run it a bit higher with my next prop/ace cycle and see what it brings...

TRN never tried it but really wanna hahaha, got 4 bottles awaiting! :)

ZOL never tried, probly never will... i just assume using winny instead i guess

TST never tried, but my friend is on it now and likes it, says good libido, mass gains, steady strength increases too...

freakboy

Awards
You're going to get the same results here that you will get from searching for each of the compounds you listed and the threads associated with them containing gains and sides. You will get a far better picture and you can also google the compounds and get a list of the more common to the more rare sides expected.
true, true!!!

MANimal

Awards
More sides, more effective the compound.

Zol will have the least sides, but less effective.

I've used a MAX LMG clone (predator) I have not seen one side effect nor have I seen it being effective.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the poll should have been something like: Which compound gives the best gains, with acceptable sides.

Everybody is going to respond a little differently to each compound. Of the list, I think I've tried everything but 'ZOL' I'm assuming the TRN and TST are the orals.

Of the compounds on the list, I got the best results from Superdrol.

-Tinytoad

rake922

Awards
would i have to try each of these compounds to give an honest answer?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Just curious...
Not trying to be an ass but polls like this are pretty pointless. Think about it... What doesages did people take and how long? What are thier stats? Cycled before or not? Was proper PCT used? and to top it off everyone reacts different (positively and/or negatively) to PHs/Steroids.

Just my 2 cents!

HellTownPlaya

Awards
i picked phera because compared to the result the sides i experience are low, m-trn also has low sides as well as m-zol for me but they dont put on gains like phera

papa G

Awards
I've included zol (prostanny) on a few cycles and every single time it made me tired and lethargic. My current cycle consists of TST, finigenx and a little left over pre-ban gaspari pro-turinabol. I must say that this cycle has me feeling very motivated and my libidio has increased. So far I have experienced no side effects (knock on wood) at all.