EQ or Deca for joints and tendons?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Planning out my winter cycle and I am looking for something to preserve the integrity and strength of both of my joints and tendons. It will be stacked with Test E. All input welcome

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
well if your looking for joint support, you can't beat deca as it lubricates the joints allowing for a pain free workout.

powerfiend

Awards
From what I've read most 19-nors are suppose to be good as far as joints. So yes, that would be deca.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
both they work wonders together 400eq 400deca 500test +45 mg anavar = tendon repair and strenght .5 adex eod nothing better also if you can run 500iu hcg every 4days and pct is a snap

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
both they work wonders together 400eq 400deca 500test +45 mg anavar = tendon repair and strenght .5 adex eod nothing better also if you can run 500iu hcg every 4days and post cycle therapy is a snap

thats expensive and alot of gear tho, but i've always wanted to try it

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
both they work wonders together 400eq 400deca 500test +45 mg anavar = tendon repair and strenght .5 adex eod nothing better also if you can run 500iu hcg every 4days and post cycle therapy is a snap
That sounds like a SERIOUS stack how much lean mass did you gain from that stack???
:clean:

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Deca it builds up your blood count. That makes for great healing.:bb:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have ran this (minus the var) and it works wonders if you have certain health issues. In fact droping the test down to 300 will work for most. while is a lot of injecing remember that the EQ is only about half as strong as the test and deca is a good part ester by wieght. In fact if I run this again I am thinking about going 600mg deca, 800mg EQ and 600mg Test Deca. I am thinking about doing that this winter in fact. 16weeks. And while that is a lot its not as much as it look like. That is actually ~370mg of test and deca base and ~500 of bold base (and its only half as strong as the test so..) it is a lot of cc though, even at 400mg/ml its 5cc a week. and I usually perfer 300mg/ml as its very thin, so I would make it 333mg/ml and use 6cc a week.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I have ran this (minus the var) and it works wonders if you have certain health issues. In fact droping the test down to 300 will work for most. while is a lot of injecing remember that the EQ is only about half as strong as the test and deca is a good part ester by wieght. In fact if I run this again I am thinking about going 600mg deca, 800mg EQ and 600mg Test Deca. I am thinking about doing that this winter in fact. 16weeks. And while that is a lot its not as much as it look like. That is actually ~370mg of test and deca base and ~500 of bold base (and its only half as strong as the test so..) it is a lot of cc though, even at 400mg/ml its 5cc a week. and I usually perfer 300mg/ml as its very thin, so I would make it 333mg/ml and use 6cc a week.
what kind of gains did you get from that cycle?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains did you get from that cycle?
Hard to say as I took it for a very different reason then wanting mass. I had back surgery and was having problems recovering from it. My primary activities were swimming and normal calisthenics. (pushups and such) The results were great. At the beginning I couldn't stand to do more then about 7 or 8 pushups and at the end I was doing 3 sets of 50 as a daily routine.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
the goal is to heal the tendons I lost all three heads of the tricep total separation from the bone the eq is 200mg/ml decca 200mg/mland test 250mg/ml both eq is 1 day longer half life than decca so shots are 2cc each once a week and u will get strong and heal

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Thnx for all the responses, Im leaning towards EQ as Deca has a nasty reputation for shutting one down hard. This will be far from my first cycle, but my first one pinning, so adding in HCG every 4 days and all that jazz might be a bit much. Guess I have some reading up to do on both compounds

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
if you run 10/12 weeks anything long ester test cyp, eq anything you need the hcg in my opinion just helps you keep what you worked & paid for and especially the bedroom when you get to pct

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you considered aflutop? getting some good reviews.

TUCKER

Awards
i've been contemplating doing a cycle along the lines of this for injury reasons..i had a freak accident while working my triceps...i was doing pull downs and felt something tweak in the middle to lower neck region also seems like its in the lower trap area on my left side...its not healing and i'm thinking this may help fix the problem..its ruining my work outs so i'm wondering if this would help

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
have you considered aflutop? getting some good reviews.

I could be wrong, but I have read up some on this. But from what Ive gathered it seems mainly to exert its effects on joints, where my main problems lie with my tendons

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
decca increases cologen synthesis by 280% eq by 320% anavar has direct effect on conective tissue

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
damnit kevinw beat me to it, ya i say go with the Eq+deca, but keep the test at no more than 200mg/week, anymore and it will work against your joints.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Ive read the thread containing that info you guys are talking about, it contains a "study" with no references. That said I have read it numerous times, but Test is a bit low at 200mg/wk imo. Deca and EQ is overkill for me I think, but Im leaning towards EC as it has perhaps a more friendly profile.