Dmso

P

pumpin iron

Awards
I just got my bottle of T-1 today and was wondering if someone could tell me about the DMSO. What is it and should I add it to my T-1.

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
How much are you applying daily? Be mindful to change application spots or suffer the DMSO rash.

J

Jay Mc

Awards
DMSO is included in case you spill your T1...it makes an excellent solvent...strangely enough it also makes a great penetration enhancer...so if you think you can be careful w/your bottle you can pour the DMSO in w/the T1, shake it up, and enjoy the benefits...if you were so inclined :)

J

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Right Jay, The dmso is a solvent....it does increase penetration significantly......it is usually added at a 10% ratio or 24ml in 240ml solution. It will give a slight odor and sometimes you can taste it 'on your breath'.....this is a sure sign that your transdermal is penetrating the skin. Some peoples skin is more delicate than others and will develop rash. I applied to the same areas for 4wks and saw no rash. Mix it, shake it, apply and grow. Good luck.

R

randydogsf

Awards
Been wondering about DMSO for a while. Transdermal testosterone gel (like Androgel) has an absorption rate of 10%... if a person mixed it with DMSO before applying, would that increase the absorbtion rate significantly? I'm a little leary of trying this without knowing the change to expect... getting a instant 4x or 5x the regular dose could be a little intense.

Thoughts?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well the changes you might experience is lifting heavier weights, increase in size. Androgel sucks by the way. If your serious about getting bigger take T-1 or T-1pro. Read up there's alot of info here to help with any question you need. Late